St. Joseph Comments

Everything we know about the husband of Mary and the foster father of Jesus comes from Scripture and that has seemed too little for those who made up legends about him. We know he was a carpenter, a working man, for the skeptical Nazarenes ask about Jesus, "Is this not the carpenter's son?" (Matthew 13:55). He wasn't rich for when he took Jesus to the Temple to be circumcised and Mary to be purified he offered the sacrifice of two ... Continue Reading

1. Noah

Thanks for the article. I'm having confirmation soon, and I picked him. This site has made me feel more comfortable with my choice, and I can finish my report. Saint Joseph is really someone to look up to. THANKS!

2. LMC Grady

Dear St Joseph,

You have granted us many great favours, through our jobs and finding a secure family home. You have seen us struggling through times when we have had no food and can't pay rent with a baby to feed, yet you have always helped us through. Through your interventions and through the love of Jesus, your Son, we have now stablised. Our trials have made us stronger and have proven our love for one another. We know we will still experience these trials from time to time but we are always thankful we have each other. Thank you for being a big presence in our lives.

You know we are moving back to Belfast next month and I hope you will help us with our application for a rental property (the last move we want before we hopefully buy our own in home the future). St Joseph, we are a young struggling family like many others. We display our love to one another daily and we hope you will show your love to us once more.

Please help us get the house we viewed today, to fill it with love, children's laughter and live like your Holy Family.

Forever hopeful, loving and thankful.

Easton / Grady Family

3. Damiano

Please most Holy Proctector- I know you never fail. Please come to my aid in present trouble and I will honour you all my life. Thankyou St Joseph.

4. John and Evelyn

O Good St.Joseph, Foster Father of Jesus, Patron Saint of Home and Family, Please intercede with Jesus on our behalf, and ask him to grant us the humble petition. We have many happy memories of our home, but it is time to move on. We ask that he find another family who will love and cherish this home as we have. We Thank St.Josephh for presenting our request.

5. Francis

I went through many turbulent times since the year 2001, I was not religious before that, desperately I stood before the Statue of St. Joseph, lighting a candle I poured out my mind to him without knowing how to pray and he delivered me out of my troubles over a period of time.
    He made me to turn towards the Lord. Thank you St. Joseph.

6. Muse

St. Joseph you are the patron of families. My family has been struggling financially, emotionally and I feel my husband and I are finally being affected physically. After our marriage in 08, everything for us has gone downhill; We've lost income, our marriage has caused estrangement between my husband and his sons, our marriage has suffered emotionally and now our home is in foreclosure. It almost feels as if we've been cursed. It's all so overwhelming. Each year together is more and more difficult. Please help us. You kept your family together; loved and protected them. You worked to provide your family a home. Please help us do the same.

Unlike most requests to help sell homes, lease protect us from a house sale. Please guide and help us with a loan modifcation and lower mortgage so that we can KEEP our home. Thank you.

7. Marie

Thank you St Joseph for your help. :D

8. BA

Thank you St. Joseph through your intercession, I found a job recently.

9. Edwin R.D.

St. Joseph, thank you very much for answering my prayers and for your intercession. I was selected for the position and received a job offer. Thank you very much God the Father Almighty and Lord Jesus Christ.

10. Tracy

Thank You St. Joseph for listening to me in my times of need and for protecting those that I love!

11. M

NINE-DAYS NOVENA TO ST. JOSEPH

(Note: This prayer was found in the 50th year of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Sometime during the 16th century, it was sent by the Pope to Emperor Charles when he was going into battle. It is said that whoever shall read this prayer or take it with them, shall never die a sudden death or be drowned, nor shall poison take effect on them; neither shall they fall into the hands of the enemy, or shall be burned in any fire or shall be overpowered in battle.)

Say this prayer for nine days for anything you may desire. Then let go and let God. Trust that whatever is the outcome of your novena is truly what is best for you in accordance with the will of God.)

O Saint Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God, I place in you all my interests and desires.

O Saint Joseph, assist me by your powerful intercession and obtain for me from your Divine Son all spiritual blessings through Jesus Christ, Our Lord; so that having engaged here below your heavenly power, I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most loving of Fathers.

O Saint Joseph, I never weary contemplating you and Jesus asleep in your arms; I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me, and ask Him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath. Amen

O Saint Joseph, hear my prayers and obtain my petitions. O Saint Joseph, pray for me. (Mention your intention)

Thank you St. Joseph for answering my prayer.

12. THE FIRETRUCK KID

Thank u now i can do my report now |:-]

13. PHILIP KURIAKOSE V

BLESSED BY READING ST. JOSEPH, LIKE TO READ MOE ABOUT THE PATRON OF FATHERS AND THE UNIV. CHURCH. THANK GOD FOR THIS SITE! MAY GOD BLESS WE, ALL FATHERS, WITH THE QUALITIES OF THE SAINT

14. Chris

He is amazing. When I pray for his help he goes and asks Jesus for me and Jesus usually grants his requests..

Chris
    Owner Cel Financial Services
    CTEC Tax Preparer Registered Bonded California
    Please visit my website for all your Income Tax Fillmore needs.
    http://www taxprepfillmore.com/

15. june

One of the saints that I should thank for the success of my board exams is St. Joseph. I know he helped me together with Mother Mary, Our Lord Jesus Christ and other saints whom I asked for their intercessions. Than you St. Joseph. Pray for us always.

Praise God forever!!!

16. levis

this site rocks!!!!!!!

17. Lilian

Dear St Joseph, You know it all! I've praying for a long time for this to happen. I want it badly. But You know it is a bit complicated, so help me to go through it and get there please. Thanks for all my prayers You heard . You are my reference in every situation. Love you.

18. tony rodriquez

god bless all of you!

19. ruth

i like this website becuz it helpd mi with my project alot...

20. gav

saint joseph, please intercede to Jesus, your son for me.