St. Joseph Comments

Everything we know about the husband of Mary and the foster father of Jesus comes from Scripture and that has seemed too little for those who made up legends about him. We know he was a carpenter, a working man, for the skeptical Nazarenes ask about Jesus, "Is this not the carpenter's son?" (Matthew 13:55). He wasn't rich for when he took Jesus to the Temple to be circumcised and Mary to be purified he offered the sacrifice of two ... Continue Reading

1. ryan

this is great

2. Jackie

Dearest St. Joseph
    Please bring to us a buyer for our home that is ready willing and able to make this purchase. Please see to it that this happens quickly and profitibly for my family. We honor you and pray for your intercessions in the sale of our home.

3. Jeannette

Saint Joseph please pray for my family. Bless us all and help us find God in everything that we do. Please help me thru this tough financial time. Please bring my daughter and grandchildren back to me and her family. Help her and give her the strength in what , I know , she faces daily. Please pray for my eldest son . Guide him to peace and happiness and financial freedom. Pray for my youngest son. Guide him on his life journey in the direction that God wants for him. Pray for him and keep him safe from the evil that's out there. Thank you Saint Joseph, Amen.

4. polly

Thank you Saint Joseph for hearing my prayer. I promise you, Oh St. Joseph to be ever mindful of this great favour.

5. Joseph Devendran

Dear St.Joseph

Please pray for my family because you know how much am worried over my depths and lose of my business every day you know am crying for my worries, dear foster father get me out from all problems and worries and live a christian life and honor our dear mary our mother and you loving son Jesus Christ

or father redeem me from present situation am facing like paying my bank loans and other money which i have borrowed for interest and now i am unable to pay beacuse of fall of my business
    please foster father pray for me and take my present petitions amen.

6. saylor

Dear St.Joesph
    Please help my mom and dad get better. Amen

7. Meil Lan Chan

Thank you, St Joseph, for hearing our prayers. Like a loving and caring father, you have helped my son get into the school we prayed for, and have given him the chance he needs, to use the talents God has given him, to live God's plans. Please continue to keep him in your care, so that he will be enlightened and can persevere.

Your presence in our home has given me warmth, comfort, and peace. Glory to the sacred heart of Jesus, your beloved foster son.

8. Suzanne

Dear Saint Joseph,
    I want to build a house for myself but all the quotations I have got so far are far beyond my budget. I started by dedicating this project to you so I humbly beg you to find someone suitable who would build my house according to the money I have in hand and may it be a loving home where all who enter will feel Jesus’ love.

9. Justine

Saint Joseph, Patron Saint of the Universal Church. I Pray that God sends me someone like you for me and my children. I cannot stand for me and my children to be abused by their biological father any more. A good father is patient, loving, and kind. My children should not have to suffer their biological father's abuse any more in this lifetime. Dear God, send me a God Loving man, alike Saint Joseph. Amen.

10. Jovita

Dear St. Joseph, thank you for answering my prayers. I had been praying for so long to get a permananet job and I almost gave up but I kept my faith and my prayers were finally answered. I finally got a job and can't be any happyier and blesssed.
    Thank you Lord Jesus for answering my petitions through the prayers of St Joseph.

11. T

Thank you St. Joseph for taking care of my research team. We love you.

T

12. Estrela

Dear St Joseph, in losing my Father at a young age and recently losing my beloved Mother, whos patroned saint you have always been, i pray to you. My brother and sister have lost there way from each other and i beg of you to help them find there way back to each other so we can be a family. I pray this in your name. Amen.

13. rosalina erece

Saint Joseph you've been a very good father to my Reece and Rohn, may you be to our baby Allison. You have been a good provider to us.

14. Gordana

Thank you St. Joseph for selling our house.
    Very humble and grateful,

15. Carolyn

Dear St. Joseph,
    I have a daughter who has a degree and has been looking for work for the past six months. I ask that you put a word in to our Lord that she get a job really soon. She is intellegent and is very capable of being an asset to any company. She has good values and I know would do a great job. I pray that she gets a job soon. Thank you so much for your help with this.

16. Edna

Saint Joseph, Please help us with the struggles we face in our office. There are many who are being devalued by one who has claimed inordinate control. Please give the CEO the courage and insight to take back what is rightfully his and bring us all back to a functional and healthy atmosphere.

17. Maurice Mumalla

Dear St. Joseph, I have been praying for my son to come back from wherever he disappeared to for the last 4 months. Throughout this period I and my family members have gone through very difficult physical and psychological disturbance of uncertainty and deteriorating health. The son has come back and it was like the same biblical story of the prodigal son. Thank you for your intercesion.

St. Joseph, the patron of fathers, give us the humility and courage to play our role to the fullest as parents to our children and guide them through the life Almighty God has chosen for them and assist us in our daily tasks, never forsake us nor those who ask to be non-judgmental and steadfast to obtain those virtues of yours at last that please Him. I pray that you give us some relief from all the struggles we have gone through and guide the boy and other children to identify and recognize his / their vocation in life that are truly Godly. The son has definitely overcome so many obstacles to get to where he is today. Please ask God to grant him some relief from the stress. Help him continue in his studies to fulfill his dreams and visions. If he is allowed to do this, I know he will help so many people. I believe God has given him a gift, but it seems He is trying him every step of the way, My son has persevered, and has never given up,has tried even harder, but the stress of failing in his studies is ever constant. Please interceed for him, and ask God to give him a sign of hope, and to give him the confidence he needs to succeed. You know the value of hard work. I trust in you to be his guide and to ask the Father for help in this petition. Thank you. St. Joseph. Amen.

18. ezequiel

St.Joseph thnx for every single blessing u gave 2 me. I am trying to do my best plz help me through my way tnx.:)

19. james

this dude is so cool

20. Lynda Denham

I loved it all. The information was very helpful to me. THANKS