St. Joseph Comments

Everything we know about the husband of Mary and the foster father of Jesus comes from Scripture and that has seemed too little for those who made up legends about him. We know he was a carpenter, a working man, for the skeptical Nazarenes ask about Jesus, "Is this not the carpenter's son?" (Matthew 13:55). He wasn't rich for when he took Jesus to the Temple to be circumcised and Mary to be purified he offered the sacrifice of two ... Continue Reading

1. John Joseph

St Joseph. Please help me to come out of marital problem. Please help me to come out of tensions and insecurities, Please help me to grow and move ahead in my life. Please help me to do my best in my life. I need your blessings, please intercede for me to our LORD JESUS CHRIST.

2. der

Pleasse pray for me

3. greg

Dear St. Joseph, thanks for helping with a timeline. You know my needs. If these needs are also god's , take me to this job. Amen.

4. Ann

St. Joseph please help me. They say you never fail to help anyone who asks. You know my urgent and desperate needs. Please help me. Thank you.

5. Greg

Dear St. Joseph, I ask for your assistance in finding an academic college job. Due to reasons beyond my control, I have no job after the summer. I had an interview in a beautiful place that had nice faculty. I pray that I get that position. If not, please help me find permanent employment and peace. Teaching is my calling.
    Amen.

6. Seamus

St Joseph, foster father of Jesus and husband of Mary, I ask you to intercede with Jesus for me and my family and ask Him to grant all my petitions. Help us to live together as you lived in Nazareth with Jesus and Mary, united in respect and love. Ask Jesus to: grant us all health of mind and body, success in our jobs and protection in all our travels; help me to overcome my financial difficulties and be able to pay all my debts; have mercy on the souls of our deceased family members, relatives and friends and forgive them their sins. St Joseph, Head of the Holy Family, pray for us, protect us, help us and guide us.

7. Lily

Dear St Joseph, thank you for yor help in providing a job to a member of my family and to help a couple to solve family matters. You know what I need at the moment, and the time is very crucial, please hear my prayers St Joseph, love you so much

8. Marianne

St. Joseph we pray for your assistance in helping us with the sale of our home. We prayed for your help and you sent us a buyer, but now we need your assistance with the bank's approval. Please help us in our time of need. Thank you. Amen.

9. shelley m.

St. Joseph my older son is blessed with your name. He is fiercely protective of his family and enjoys learning Gods word. Please St. Joseph I pray for my family to find our way out of the struggles we have been battling. Thank you for keeping us together, clothed, fed and, sheltered, inspite of our troubles. Lead us to the light at the end of this blackness we can't seem to escape. My husband is losing faith and I don't know what to do. Please St. Joseph hear my plea. In Jesus"s name I pray. Amen.

10. very helpful

thx so much it was very HELPFUL

11. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Joseph, You are my patron saint and thank you for all the intercessions that you have made for me! Please continue to keep me in your prayers! Thank You.

12. Argeu Teodoro Elesb√£o

I love Saint Joseph!
    I'm separated man since 1994, and I'm trying to live without sexual live active. With Saint Joseph protection this has been possible. Blessed God!

13. Debbie

He has become so close to my heart and I believe this to be the Lords intention. This burden on my heart to help pregnant women choose life and get the support they need in shelter and basic needs, has a name pressed into my soul; Joseph House. If the Lord's will, it shall be, as it has it beginning. Please pray for endurance, wisdom, courage, and resources to complete.

14. Lita

St. Joseph......I prayed to St. Anna to have a baby and I promised that If it was a girl I would name her Anna and if it was a boy, I would name him Joseph after you.

We adopted our precious son 2 years ago and found it very appropriate to name him after you. When people ask me who we named our son after, i proudly say it is after St. Joseph.

15. Sandra Dobbins

I have always loved St. Joseph and I honor such a special servant of God.

16. maureen

St Joseph,i love you so much, You were the protector and husband of Mary and foster father to Jesus, You are the Guardian of the Church and assist at the time of death. You had a great love and worked hard for your family. i just want to say thank you for whenever i made a novena to you about my sons employment you readily interceeded for him,on two seperate occasions. Thanks for making this website. i also ask you to remember our vocations and to be with the dying people in parts of Japan.

17. Sandra Spence

I feel very close to St. Joseph. I can feel his protection. About 2 to 3 months ago I was looking at a picture and felt his fatherly care for me and my family.

18. Flora Ramos

I enjoyed reading this, and I was impressed by it. I have never prayed to St. Joseph before, but I will now as I struggle in my present job. St. Joseph, hear my prayers.

19. dillon

man, you know, sometimes in Bible language the message gets lost on me, but reading this i feel like i really understood who he was and how holy he was and continues to be. this is an excellent article.

20. Catholic

Saint Joseph, pray for us!