St. Alexis Comments

Alexis was the only son of a rich Roman senator. From his good Christian parents, he learned to be charitable to the poor. Alexis wanted to give up his wealth and honors but his parents had chosen a rich bride for him. Because it was their will, he married her. Yet right on his wedding day, he obtained her permission to leave her for God. Then, in disguise, he traveled to Syria in the East and lived in great poverty near a Church of Our ... Continue Reading

1. Juan Delgdao Jr,

I was looking for a saint because I am going to get confirmed. I decided to look up my brother's name (Alexis) and this saint sounds like a good one. I hope this saint is real. Thank you for your help!!!

2. Madison

I am a girl and I got confirmed a couple years ago. I chose this as my confirmation name, they didn't give me a hard time about it then so I'd say you're safe.

3. Monica

I am a girl, but can I use this name as my confirmation name?

4. Rosa Chacon

This was a very helpful; I had to help my daughter find a saint for her confirmation.

5. Erin

This is my confirmation name!!

6. Alexis

My name is Alexis im a girl OMG

7. alexis

my name is alexis too and my b-day is on april 19 but I am a girl and I did not know there was a St. Alexis!

8. Alexis