St. Alexis Comments

Alexis was the only son of a rich Roman senator. From his good Christian parents, he learned to be charitable to the poor. Alexis wanted to give up his wealth and honors but his parents had chosen a rich bride for him. Because it was their will, he married her. Yet right on his wedding day, he obtained her permission to leave her for God. Then, in disguise, he traveled to Syria in the East and lived in great poverty near a Church of Our ... Continue Reading

1. stephanie
    10 months ago

amazed at this wonderful man. St. Alexis, who I chose to be my saint name for confirmation I thought would be a girl. But I just absolutely love what he did I am keeping it!

2. victor
    11 months ago

What was he the saint of ? They are asking me this for confirmation

3. Mitch Baxter
    11 months ago

somebody help me cause i have confirmation in a few weeks and i can't find his three miracles. Email me please

4. alexis

my name is alexis

5. Alexia Chundattu

hai I'am alexia I proud get this name

6. Alexis

I'm doing a project on a saint and wanted to do St. Alexis thinking she was a girl. Then I read that he was a boy, but didn't care because he was an amazing guy.

7. Alexis

i am very proud that my name is Alexis and just now i was readind about st Alexis's life and i have found it very intresting.i'm from lebanon and i will pray for st Alexis every day

8. Alexis

I'm a girl, I chose Alexis as my confirmation name, 4years later, to find out that I like to help people like he does.
    Surprised.

9. ALEX GEORGE

I am Indian residing in kerala , i am 25 year old and was unaware of a saint Alexis till today. My B'day is on 18 th August.

10. John

I was once a lay member of a volunteer community of the Alexians in Ireland as was my friend. We both had sons born on the feast day of St Alexis, the 17th of July. Truly amazing.

11. jews

hi I chose him as my patron saint. he is so AWESOME!!

12. alexis

im a boy

13. abbey

thats my confirmatin name and I'm a girl not a boy but its still cool anyhow

14. alexis

I know there was a saint alexis my parents just never believed me. Plus i'm a girl to.

15. Alexis

My Name Is Alexis And I Am A Girl... This Was Helpful To Me. Thanks To This My Name Prodject Is Almost Done!

16. alexis M

my name is alexis, i am a female, i just happend to google st alexis just to see what would come up, and here i am reading about what a lovely person this saint is...not only do i have his name in common , we also share a common bond, because i am from syria. i am a syrian othrodox , i am so happy that there is a saint alexis, i will now honor him on his feast date july 17th and i will pray to him every night to give me the strenght and courage to help other people. god bless you all.

17. ashley

i am also a girl and i want to choose alexis for my confirmation name and i also have to do a report on it and i was wondering is this the only saint alexis or are their any others that i just cant find?

18. jazmine

im a girl in high school doing a assesment on saints and i chose saint alexis :)

19. SUNDAY

If our unborn baby is a girl i will name her Alexis.

20. Haley

i chose saint Alexis for my conformation name