St. Maximilian Kolbe Comments

Maximilian was born in 1894 in Poland and became a Franciscan. He contracted tuberculosis and, though he recovered, he remained frail all his life. Before his ordination as a priest, Maximilian founded the Immaculata Movement devoted to Our Lady. After receiving a doctorate in theology, he spread the Movement through a magazine entitled "The Knight of the Immaculata" and helped form a community of 800 men, the largest in the world. ... Continue Reading

1. nb

St. Kolbe, pray for my mom for a good health my mom had a surgery on 14 this month.plz pray formy mom for a speedy recovery.

2. zaz

I love st. maximilian kolbe. THIS GUY IS AWOSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. santiago

He loved and followed Jesus more faithfully and his love for fellow men were really great. death is a loss for hose who know the truth and man of God.

4. andrew j b hastie

sun 14th aug 2011:no greater love has man than this to lay down his life for his friend.

5. subodh

the sacrifice of saint Maximilian is matchless. i have read his biography.

6. Paul

Can someone please mention his date of death?

7. Anna

thank you it helped me so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 love him

8. Terence Roe (Terry)

I am not sure that Catholics fully realize how privileged they truly are to have recorded, historical accounts of the countless numbers of saints, who offered their "ALL" to God ,through Jesus Christ our Lord ,during their amazing lifetimes spent in His service on Earth. It is also very clear that their ministry, as sons and daughters of God, continues after they depart from this physical realm; and that they are definitely able to respond to our petitions for help and their intercession for us while we are still here in our earthly existence; this having been proven beyond any doubt through countless intercessory prayer requests having been answered and firmly established. I would encourage all Christians to learn from the examples set by the known Saints, to pray for help to live truly Saintly and Holy lives in their walk with our Blessed Lord, as He instructed His own, true disciples to do while He was with them, and is still doing right now!: His words were and still are. "Be ye therefore Holy as our God is a Holy God, - be ye therefore perfect as your Father in Heaven is perfect and, - work out your salvation with fear and trembling!" So, whatever you do, do not take your eternal salvation lightly: even the world's greatest Saints who strived for perfect, love-motivated lives were saved only by the Grace of God. We as Christians should strive for nothing less; and our help will come to us from Heaven to give us the strength to remove all "disgrace" from our lives for love of God: - He who is Holy and is wholly worthy! May God bless you mightily in your dedicated Kingdom walk with Jesus!

9. Mark

I have to write a paper on him. I also picked him to be my conformation Saint. Good man.

10. Agatha

My birthday is August 14th and I was born the year he was announced a saint. Cool.

11. joy

St. Maxilian Kolbe, please intercede and help pray to our Lord Jesus Christ. Lord Jesus give Mickey the strength to overcome his bad habits, clear his vision to righteousness, and the will to overcome obstacles. Please keep him away from evil people. Sacred of Jesus, I put all my trust in You. St. Kolbe and all the angels and saints, please help Mickey. Amen

12. foxhoven

maxy milli is amazinly awesome

13. Joseph Raney

his story is so incredible :D maria goretti is awesome too!

14. Kolbe Pel.

Kolbe had such great faith in the immaculata. He was like a pipline from people to Mary. He is my patron saint and he is a great role moded for all.

A great book on him is St. Maximilian Kolbe: A Man for Others

15. aaazzz

too short

16. what

this guy is cool, i see why he is a saint

17. Billy o 7

This guy is awesome.

18. Kristie Foxworthy

St. Kolbe is also the patron saint for addiction, I love him much. Thank you for being with me St. Kolbe.

19. ANTHONY UK

Saint Kolbe? WHAT A MAN, AN INSPIRATION TO ALL HUMAN BEINGS. A HERO WHO DEFIED THE EVIL OF NAZISM AND WHO GAVE HIS LIFE SO THAT ANOTHER MAN COULD LIVE MAYBE JUST A FEW DAYS OR WEEKS LONGER. GOD BLESS THIS WONDERFUL SAINT. PRAY FOR ME BEAUTIFUL SAINT KOLBE.

ANTHONY UK

20. Mathew Kochupurackal

St. Kolbe, pray for me in my inclinations for pleasure, power and prestige. Help me to be humble and service minded.