St. Maximilian Kolbe Comments

Maximilian was born in 1894 in Poland and became a Franciscan. He contracted tuberculosis and, though he recovered, he remained frail all his life. Before his ordination as a priest, Maximilian founded the Immaculata Movement devoted to Our Lady. After receiving a doctorate in theology, he spread the Movement through a magazine entitled "The Knight of the Immaculata" and helped form a community of 800 men, the largest in the world. ... Continue Reading

1. Jill

Thank you, Saint Maximilian, for answered prayers.

2. Maresy

St. Maximillian Kolbe, Please heal my sister-in-law who has suffered so much and has gone through numerous surgeries and treatments. Her family needs her. Please spare her life.
    Please heal my sister and soften her heart. Give my mother peace and soften her heart.
    Protection please for my family, return to faith for my son, bring us closer to God. We love you St. Maximillian Kolbe.

3. GRAHAM

ST Kolbe, please prey on my behalf to out lord God that I will remain clean off drugs, that have so ruined my life. "PLEASE PLEASE PREY FOR ME"

4. mitchelmagante

maximillian pray for my family please.

5. Joanne Maria

I have been trying to find my way back to the church. Although I attend mass with my husband, my faith was fading away. I was channel surfing tonight and there on a channel was a young man talking to his mother. It the story of Father Kolbe. As I was watching, tears fell from my eyes. Thank you St. Maximilian Kolbe. You helped me find my way back to God, through your good example and your love for Mary, the Mother of God.

6. Annie

St Maximilian Kolbe is i.a. a patron saint of drug addicts because he was killed by the Nazis in the German concentration camp of Auschwitz by an injection of carbolic acid when he failed to die after two weeks of being starved. He died on August 14, 1941, on the eve of the feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary to whom he had totally consecrated himself so that She could use him to bring souls to Her Son.

7. Joseph Mathew

St. Maximillian Kolbe, please pray for me and my family, to lead a virtuous life pleasing to God.

8. Emmanuel Tio

St. Maximilian has the spirit I've needed to die for Christ through priesthood. I never knew him while I'm in the seminary but I am surely dead if I didn't give up priesthood. I started suffering from deadly lung disorders due to following Christ in the seminary but I should have chosen to die earlier if God will it to happen. I am now suffering from lung infection and bronchial asthma and I choose to live than die without God's grace of martyrdom and sanctity. I will not sacrifice my life just for requirements in the seminary or in any government institution. I will die like my Master Christ and only God knows where and how. Thanks to St. Max since I have an idea what to do in the seminary/monastery later. I hope I survive lung disorders later on inside my parents' house. May God bless us all. Forgive us all our sins and lead us to everlasting life. So be it!

Please pray for me! I am dying little by little...

9. JUSTIN AFU

He lived and died for mankind in following the footsteps of CHRIST.May He continue to intercide for us at this difficult times.Amen.

10. chet bas

happy feast day St. Kolbe. thank you for being a great role model

11. ATSUA

st maximilian,convey my prayers to God our creator.yuo are my pathron saint as i was born in the year you were canonized a saint. even though iam stephen.

12. carol

Why his St. Kolbe called the patron saint of addicts??

13. Del Jones Maximilian

St Maximilian Kolbe, Is my saint, He did great things. Awsome article.

14. Charles John Maximilian Vesely

I chose Maximilian for my Confirmation name.

15. John

what an awesome saint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

16. Sam

God Bless us all and him

17. f10werz

He is the patron saint of this because he helped people who had these problems affecting them in their lives.

TO REN

18. Noah

I love St Maximilian Kolbe! He is so inspiring. I chose him for my confirmation name and devoted my life to him.

19. ren

i do not understand why he is the patron saint of drug addicts could someone plkease explain

20. Mary Beth Sipler

Found recently that st Max Kolbe Is 7the patron st for addi tions...please help my son to overcome an opiate addiction he's too young to die. His unhappiness is tearing me apart