St. Timothy Comments

Born at Lystra, Lycaenia, Timothy was the son of a Greek father and Eunice, a converted Jewess. He joined St. Paul when Paul preached at Lystra replacing Barnabas, and became Paul's close friend and confidant. Paul allowed him to be circumcised to placate the Jews, since he was the son of a Jewess, and he then accompanied Paul on his second missionary journey. When Paul was forced to flee Berea because of the enmity of the Jews there, Timothy ... Continue Reading

1. christie

St. Timothy, friend and companion of St. Paul, pray that all my stomach discomforts/gastrictis will be healed. Amen

2. Wendeline

St. Timothy is a good friend of mine...he is the patron saint of people with gastrointestinal disorders (I have advanced liver disease). He is a source of great comfort to me, and I ask him every day to pray with me to the Lord for strength and well-being. He has never failed me!

3. Gina

The correct Scripture passage referring to St. Timothy's stomach ailments is 2 Timothy 5:23. This will be helpful to many; I spent several minutes searching the books for the correct reference after reading this page.

4. rozhonda carpenter

Rozhonda carpenter :) thanks for this information. I learned alot from it and I think that St. Timothy was a good saint to all the people

God Bless You Guys!

5. Timothy

intestinal disorders :) and no, im not kidding

6. Bryson Buckner

what is he the patron saint of???

7. Rozhonda carpenter

Rozhonda :) Saint Timothy was a very good Saint

8. Tom

Thank you very much for this information. I would like to suggest if you could to try and put some more information about the saints spiritual life, like what prayers they were noted for or not. Were they noted for the rosary or personal prayer and so forth. Thanks again

9. Thomas

St.Timothy,pray for us.

10. Rose Anon

hi there, can you please post an image of St. Timothy? That will be wonderful, thank-you :)

11. quin

tnx'z 4 dis page....my i know st. timothy's values ? ? ?

12. emma

This biography wasnt the least bit helpful. No details, no interesting facts. If had used this to write a paper, I bet my informartion would fail

13. jered

what about his birth and death... this could be better

14. Paige

it was ohkay i guess but i really needed alot more information on his back round

15. Zach

Thanks it helped me with a huge project.

16. Timothy Honra

now i know who is st. timothy :)

17. Wade Coffey

Thank you so much for having a web-site that can inspire us each day, by reminding us of the great love so many souls had for Christ and our Church.
    God Bless you and Peace of Christ

18. timothy

this is awesome source of info thanks a million god bless yall

19. Timothy

thanks a lot that is more than enough info
    great job! :)