St. Timothy Comments

Born at Lystra, Lycaenia, Timothy was the son of a Greek father and Eunice, a converted Jewess. He joined St. Paul when Paul preached at Lystra replacing Barnabas, and became Paul's close friend and confidant. Paul allowed him to be circumcised to placate the Jews, since he was the son of a Jewess, and he then accompanied Paul on his second missionary journey. When Paul was forced to flee Berea because of the enmity of the Jews there, Timothy ... Continue Reading

1. Joseph Mathew
    6 months ago

St. Timothy, thanks for your intercession. please continue to remember me in your prayers.

2. Timothy
    7 months ago

may st Timothy pray for all youths of Zimbabwe

3. Susan Entwisle

Thankful for this information as I pray for my friend Tim,going through bad tme.

4. Joseph Mathew

St. Timothy, please pray for me to remain faithful to the Lord, in spite of the many temptations which try to wean me away from Him.

5. Mona

Please pray for Jacob that he finds peace and the right path, for his mother that the doctors can slow the progression of her disease and for all cancer patients that we deal with our disease with grace and dignity. Thank you.

6. Family&Friend

Saint Timothy, please protect, bless, heal and guide my dearest family and truest friends.

God Bless Us All:)

7. christopher

St.Timothy great saint please pray for me and my family and friends
    God Bless you
    Amen

8. christopher

St.Timothy great saint please pray for me and my family and friends
    God Bless you
    Amen

9. Andy Marquez

I was told that if you lose something say 13 Glory Be's to St. Anthony and you will find it.

Well it just worked for me. It has in previous times. I've lost a glove now, I must pray again.
    Of course I do everyday.

10. Mary

Are there any known novenas to St Timothy

St Timothy please help all those suffering from colitis and crohns disease especially Lauren

11. John Anthony Lara

Once, tim pulled me from hell by my right leg. I saw what eventually would happen after. he was firm but kind, a good being indeed.

12. Christopher

I've selected Saint Timothy as my confirmation name. I'm in the final stretch of RCIA with my wife as my sponsor. She's a cradle Catholic and we raised our 2 girls Catholic as well. They're both confirmed now so it was the right time for me. It's been a great process.

13. Ann

St Timothy ,u'r a very powerful saint pl pray 4 my son timothy whom i'v named after u that he may recover from jaundice n th infection,i desire 2 leave hospital 2moro n join my family. Amen. help him that he may also grow to be a follower of God's wil. Amen

14. christie

Thank you John and JustMe, I appreciate your replies. They fortify me. Much love and God Bless.

15. JustMe

Thank you Chrisite for the beautiful prayer (below). Peace, love and hope to both you and your mother. She is most fortunate to have you in her life.

You will never regret providing care for your family members, especially those who cared for you....

"*** I implore your heavenly intercession for all my family members, so that they may have the guidance and protection of Jesus and Mary. Amen. "

16. Steve

St. Timothy, friend & companion, please pray for me.

17. John

Christie, Thanks for your posts. I am in the same situation of caring for an ailing mother and really appreciated your prayer. Will pray for you and for your mother and for your stomach ailments, which I have also suffered over the last six months. May God bless you and your family.

18. Marvin

Holy Saint Timothy, please pray for us & protect us from all harm & danger. My heart weights heavy right now, please guide me and help me to understand.........amen

19. sarah

Thanks a lot .good articles

20. christie

Dear St. Timothy, you were a faithful friend, companion and collaborator of St. Paul. You took your spiritual direction obediently and faithfully from St. Paul. Dear Saint, God achieved much through you and St. Paul in the founding of the early Christian communities in Greece and Rome. Like Paul you suffered imprisonment and finally martyrdom. All this was possible because you responded so generously to God's calling. Help us in our pilgrimage on this earth. Help us to keep our eyes on our Lord, to listen to his teachings, and obedient to his exhortations. Most importantly, dear saint, help us to be good collaborators in the vineyard of the Lord. On a personal level, help me to have the grace, intuition and discernment to do the needful for the care of my ailing, dying mother. I implore your heavenly intercession for all my family members, so that they may have the guidance and protection of Jesus and Mary. Amen.