St. Julia Comments

Yes, there is a St. Julia and here is her story: St. Julia was born of noble parents in South Africa. When she was still quite young, her city was conquered by barbarians. Julia was captured and sold as a slave to a pagan merchant, but she did not complain or feel sorry for herself. She accepted everything, and performed the most humble tasks with wonderful cheerfulness. For Julia loved God with all her heart. In her spare time, she read holy ... Continue Reading

1. Olivia

I really love St. Julia's story. Is she a patron saint? I want to do her for my confirmation name, but i can't decide to do her or St. Genevieve.....

2. Julia :)

I am doing her for a relgious class and it super intresting. I never knew there was a Saint Julia.

3. Levis Juliana

"Nothing in this world can separate me from the Love of Christ"
    This phrase came back to my mind after reading her story today. Her love for Christ is really incredible and I really admire her. Thanks for sharing with me. God bless you all.

4. Temmy :D

Just like the julia below were in the same class and this was very helpful :)

5. julia:)

i have to do an essay for my religion classes and i never new there was one named st julia... iam so doing her she sounds very brave.. :)

6. Amanda

I chose this saint for my confirmation. Her story is so cute, she sounded like a really cute girl. She was an awesome choice ;)
    I was confimed on 4/6/08
    I use her name as my middle name even now.

7. Shayla

This is the saint I have chosen for my conformation.
    she is very brave and loyal to god
    i now know that i made the right decision when choosing my saint

8. Arlene

What a brave young woman, I have never heard about her until today, but I will never forget her. Happy FeastDay St. Julia.

9. Julia

I didn't even know there was a saint julia

10. Eileen

The story gave no historical veracity for the sainthood of Julia. No places apart from a very vague "South Africa". No details of her beautitude by the Roman Catholic Church. Nothing to say this is more than a story.

11. luna

i am so doing my essay on her. Her story touched me a lot.

12. halea paige loves you

woww saint julia is so inspiring i am deffinatly using her for my confirmation name such a sad but amazing story :) jesus loves you

13. JULIET

this is so touching she was amazing and died for her faith i luv her!!!!!! she the best saint ever

14. julia

that stori is very touching.i think i have the same virtues but sometime i do backslide.i need some adivce and post of my Saint.thankyou.

15. Mandy

This is the saint name i chose and i am doing a report on it. This is so touching and shes so loyal.

16. Julia Wilson

I usually get called Julie. The story of St Julia is interesting and great!

17. Julia

My name is Julia and I was looking for a saint to do a report on and decided to look up my name. It is a sad but beautiful story and I will definitely be doing my report on my namesake.

18. Megan

There are a million St. Julias on the internet. Which one is she?

19. Julia

She is the Patron Saint of torture victims. :D

20. Julia

When and where was she born??? What is she the patron saint of??? HELP!!! ...please. :)