St. Joshua Comments

Joshua is an Old Testament figure whose dates of birth and death are unrecorded as far as I can tell. He did live to be 110 years old. There was no such thing as "canonization" in those days, but since he served Moses through the instruction of God, we can be fairly certain that he is in heaven, and therefore, a saint. Joshua was one of the twelve spies sent by Moses to reconnoiter the land of Canaan as the Israelites left Egypt ... Continue Reading

1. Josh

that's my name too!! were all sooo awesome

2. Josh

Where was he born?

3. sfjbgjuabu

its my name

4. 5 years ago

that is my name to

5. ben face

im Joshua thanks not you.

6. joshua

Thats my name too :)

7. joshua

That's my name

8. Joshua

That's my name

9. kenny

congrats for you guys who said "thats my name."

10. joshua andersen