St. Frederick Comments

St. Frederick, Bishop of Utrecht, Martyr Frederick was trained in piety and sacred learning among the clergy of the Church of Utrecht. Being ordained priest, he was charged by Bishop Ricfried with the care of instructing converts, and about 825 he was chosen to succeed him as bishop of Utrecht. The new bishop at once began to establish order everywhere, and sent St. Odulf and other zealous and virtuous labourers into the northern parts to ... Continue Reading

1. Frederick
    8 months ago

St. Frederick is the saint for deafness and I pray to him to help my hearing. My wife always has to say things twice for me to understand her. Being on a small income can't afford to get a hearing aid so my prayers to St Frederick will work. I know prayers work because our Lord has answered them for me. I also pray to the Holy Spirit for wisdow and peace of mind and about something wonderful that happened to me concerning the Holy Spirit.
    Fred

2. Fred C. Wilson III

Since St. Fredereck is my name saint, I would like to know where I can obtain a relic of him.

3. Fred

I would love to know this prayer to the Trinity composed by our Father among the Saints Frederick! Since it was used for centuries in the Netherlands, it should be available somewhere...

4. FREDRICK CHIMAKATI MUTSOLI

THIS BRINGS ME A SENSE OF BELONGING-''I WILL PRAISE THE LORD IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING''. I AM A VOICE OF FREDERICK TO MANKIND AND SHALL REMAIN A PARTNER WITH THE PATRON SAINT FOR THE DEAF.TSC-KENYA,NAIROBI.0721264438

5. Joseph Mathew

St. Frederick, Thanks for your intercession, since my daughter Jissy is progressing well with her studies at Utrecht University. Please continue to pray for us.

6. Cresentia Dlamini

St. frederick pray for all those who have difficulty in accepting the Faith and the Catholic Church in its endevour to spread Christ love to the ends of the earth. PRAY for our children too ASPIRE TO BE PRIESTS AS WELL As NUNS.May all the catholics who have left the curch for whatever reason return to be part of such a beautiful and heroic part of Gods family

7. Julia

Happy Name's Day!
    Gezuar Diten e Emrit!

8. Deacon Kenn Knopp

Please Lord, raise up a good researcher in Holland to find us a cooy of the Hymn that St. Frederick wrote in honor of the Trinity. He is buried in the Church of the Most Holy Trinity in Utrecht, as far as we know. Perhaps the archivist theire can be of help. Thank you for your help.

9. Fredric kikomeko

thank you so much for the work done so Please keep on up dating me on the saint of the day.A blessed day bye

10. Sarah Benware

Thank you for posting this information. A very special person asked if he were named for a saint and I really didn't know so I sought the answer here. Again, thanks. Incidentally, the ethnic origins of St. Frederick are important to this family.

11. Frederick

I am not a saint, but rather a sinner. I have known of Saint Frederick for many a years now, but could never find out who he was. Thank you for the info you have posted.

12. Joseph Mathew

St. Frederick, please pray for my daughter Jissy, who is doing her doctorate at Utrecht now.

13. Fredric kikomeko

You are doing well and I please beg To up date via any thing reached upon.
    Have a good mission always.Bye

14. FREDERICK YESIAH

ST.FREDERICK COMPOSED PRAYER TOTHE BLESSED TRINITY KINDLY THE PRAYER TO EMAIL THANKYOU

15. Lorna

Saint Frederick please pray for us. Please help me pray with my tattering relationship with someone...Thank you St. Frederick.

16. Deacon Kenn Knopp

Thank you for developing more information about St. Frederick, Bishop & Martyr,
    There is a large statue dedicated to this saint in the Catholic Cathedral of Muenster, German. In the 800's the time of his ministry he covered this general area of Western Europe. We are planning the St. Frederick Village & Chapel for active retirees in Fredericksburg, Texas. Yes, our city's patron saint is St. Frederick. I just got in a nice medal that bears his image. It is available from the Catholic Discount Store, 3223 Biggers Rd., Concord NC 28025.. Please take a look at our website: http://www.saintfrederickassociation.com
    God bless you to be a blessing even moreso! Deacon Kenn Knopp

17. jacob

my middle is fredrick and i wanted to find out if there was a saint fredrick i asked a parish priest if there was a saint fredrick he said i don't know i looked on the net and i found this

18. Haydee Marin

The history-information about the saints is really important, in order to enforce my faith. Thanks and blessings

19. richard lewis

St. Frederick seems to be a fairly obscure saint. As a saint, he deserves to have his story told clearly and accurately.

20. Kevin Brooke

Loving prayer, & having the "gift of prayer", I'd love to learn this particular prayer St. Fredrick composed to the "Trinity", does anyone out there know this prayer?? If so , would you please send it to me??? Thank you for your prayerful consideration!!!!!