St. Expeditus Comments

At one time there was much talk of a Saint Expeditus, and some good people were led to believe that, when there was need of haste, petitioning Saint Expeditus was likely to meet with prompt settlement. However, there is no adequate reason to think that any such saint was ever invoked in the early Christian centuries; in fact it is more than doubtful whether the saint ever existed. In the "Hieronymianum" the name Expeditus occurs among ... Continue Reading

1. Cheneta

I would like to thank St Expedite for all the many blessings i've been blessed with. I will continue to spread your name forever! Everyone should try St Expedite it truly works. Thank you again!

2. NS

I wish to give thanks to you, St. Expedite, for helping bring results to my situation that I have been praying to you for. Everything seemed hopeless but you were always with me when I prayed. The end of the difficult time I had has arrived thanks to your good works.

I will always be grateful to you and will continue to pray for your aid in the future. There are not enough words of gratitude I could possibly share with the world to describe how amazing your help has been for me. Thank you so much.

3. Gabrielle

St Expedite, Please help me pay my rent and I will spread your name in glory and honour

4. Margo

St.Expedite Thank you for your financial help.
    Please be by my site.
    AMEN

5. Margaret

Glory to ST.Expedite and Thank you for help.
    Now I need you again with finances. Please deliver my petition.AMEN

6. Gracie Parrish

St.Expedite i thank you for my bros. son to unite with him and be close to Christ and love his dad.I thank you as well that my daughter unite with me as well.I would like for her to love Christ then me.my prayer is for all parents to unite with their love ones all over the world no matter what trouble they have caused.

7. Marg

We urgently needed new dishwasher for our business and St.Expedite help us without hustles and without down payment to get a new machine.Glory to You ST.Expedite

8. SJ

I prayed for Saint Expedite to reunite with my ex. We had contact for the first time in two months. Thank you so much for your quick intercession. I offered pound cake promptly as well.

9. mary

THANK YOU ST. EXPEDITE FOR THE HEALTH OF MY HUSBAND PLEASE COUNTION TO RESTORE HIS HEATH.

10. stephanie

Thank you St. Expedite for answering my prayers! I will inform others about you who are in need of help.

11. Joanne

I've just learned about St. Expedite and I am praying for his intercession. I am praying for a few things in my life right now (new job, financial stability, to be closer to my family and friends, for my health, to find love again, to communicate and articulate my thoughts and words, and for my brother who is going through a divorce and legal matters, and for God's blessing and forgiveness).

I'm not sure if it's ok to pray for all these things at the same time but I hope and pray that it is ok and that my intentions may be answered. I just want to say "Thank you St. Expedite" for listening to my prayers.

12. bxny

Thank you St. Expedite!!! I started a novena for financial help in my home and by the third day my prayers were already being answered. You have worked quickly and I wll keep my promise to you. Thank you God for this wonderful saint!!!

13. Doreen

Does anyone know where I could obtain a prayer card of St. Expedit? I would greatly appreciate any help to get one.
    Dear St. Expedit, please help me find the money to pay off my mortgage and credit card bill soon. I am retired, aged 75, and on a small fixed income and not well enough to hold down a job. Paying off the credit card would give me peace of mind and paying off the mortgage would let me retire without fear of losing my home. St. Expedit, please help me.

14. Bea

Thank you so much St Expedite for answering my prayer to have my Long-term Disability approved through Metlife! Blessed Be to you St Expedite!
    I am so grateful to you for helping me with the problem I faced. Glory to you St Expedite!!!

15. benedicto

Dear St Expeditus please help me for my financial situation, and to win large amount of money from lottery to solve my difficulty in my life , thank u Jesus, thank u father , thank u lord, thank u St Jude, thank u our lady of Velankanni, thank u St. Clare, Thank u Our Lady of Guadalupe thank u St Anthony and thank u St Expedite for hearing and answer my prayer. Praise the lord Alleluia Alleluia Alleluia Alleluia Alleluia Amen

16. Thelma

Thank you Saint Expedite for your prompt reply to my prayer. A friend told me about this wonderful saint and through his intercession I was able to send my mother home. Thank you soooo very much.

17. jilly

Thank you St Expedite for curing my anxiety. You are swift,benevolent and I am in awe of your greatness!!
    I felt lost and cried out for help and the response from you was immediate. I will praise and spread your name in every way shape and form that I can.
    I cant thank you enough. I love you

18. ERIN

Thank you Blessed Saint Expedite for the favor that has been granted I hope you will continue to assist me in future requests. Thank you, Saint Expedite, for your immediate assistance and intercession.
    I pray that you will continue to assist me with the resources necessary to meet my financial obligations so that I may have peace of mind and tranquility. Thank you for all you have done for me.. I recommend anyone who is in need of immediate assistance to call on Saint Expedite for his delivery is swift and his promise is complete.

19. george

Thank you st.expedite for favors granted hope you
    Will be always there for me thank you so much

20. Bramwell

Thank you great Saint Expeditus for your immediate favourable response to my prayers .I truely recommend anyone to seek Saint Expeditus for resolving issues that need immediate assistance.Glory to you Saint Expeditus!!!!!