St. Expeditus Comments

At one time there was much talk of a Saint Expeditus, and some good people were led to believe that, when there was need of haste, petitioning Saint Expeditus was likely to meet with prompt settlement. However, there is no adequate reason to think that any such saint was ever invoked in the early Christian centuries; in fact it is more than doubtful whether the saint ever existed. In the "Hieronymianum" the name Expeditus occurs among ... Continue Reading

1. Cheneta

I would like give thanks and praise to St Expedite for blessing me and helping with my financial issues. St expedite you are truly a blessing to me and my daughter. I will continue to make your name known.

2. LM

Saint Expeditus- I have made mention of you to everyone around me. May your name be known. Please intercess in my financial issues, job issues(getting a better career), and my physical and mental health. PLEASE Pray to God and help me. AMEN.

3. Cami

Thank you Saint Expedite for helping me to get a loan for mycar .

4. marie

Thank you Saint Expedite for expediting my petition when I had a deadline to met with a certain legal document. Eventhough I needed this precise document from two different sources, He immediately came through within only a few days so far with at least one of them, giving me exactly what I asked for when I made all the terms so clear!
    I will spread the glory of your name upon different Nations, I will bear witness to your Realness and I will print out your image and make business cards out of them to spread the goodness of your Power. Thank you Thank You so much!!

5. Claudia Pauline Tan

Dear Lord Jesus,

We sincerely thank you for answering our prayer for sending us the Franchisee, Mr. Arun. They have promised to place their deposit to secure the Franchise with us on 18th Oct. Now, he might have some issues related to funds. His Father initial plan to support him in part of the Franchise Fee might change his mind to use this sum on his other business expenditure. Lord Jesus, you have lead us so far, walked with us through our struggles these two years. You are the one who sent Mr Arun to us. WE TRUST IN YOU that you will not let us loose this Franchise opportunity. Love, Melvin & Claudia

6. Cheneta

I want to Thank St Expedite for blessing me during my financial hardship. St Expedite is truly a blessing for me and my daughter. Thank you St. Expedite for your many blessings. I will continue to make your name known.

7. joan goodman

Thank you St. Expedite for helping me and guiding me through rough times. I pray to the saint nightly because I am ill and I have no savings and all my personal items have been stolen. St. Expedite gives me hope that my life will turn around. Please help me financially so that I can take care of my children and be able to pay for my expenses. Praise St. Expedite.

8. Miss Bridgewater

I would like to thank Saint Expedite for looking kindly upon my request and answering my prayer. I will never forget your kindness in this dark time x

9. SandR

I want to give thanks to you St. Expedite for answering my prays. You always help me in my time of needs. Giving me hope and strength with every blessing thank you St. Expedite a Saint that is true to his word.

10. Cheneta Brown

I want to give Thanks to St. Expedite. You have truly blessed me in my many times of need. I will continue to make your name know. St. Expedite truly works. Give St. Expedite a try. This Saint will not fail you.

11. G Sanford

Holy St. Expedite,
    Gracious and holy Saint, that delivers to those in their time of need, I beseech you to help me receive the financial support we need quickly, so that we may leave Japan, and go home to the US.

Holy saint, hear my prayer, intercede on my behalf and find a way to deliver these funds to me, quickly, I ask these things humbly, in Your name and the name of the Father, Son and, Holy Spirit.

AMEN.

12. jo

Thank you St. Expedite for urgently helping me with my finances. Many thanks.

When you are in urgent need...
    Pray to Saint Expedite

Our dear martyr and protector, Saint Expedite,
    You who know what is necessary and what is urgently needed.
    I beg you to intercede before the Holy Trinity, that by your grace
    my request will be granted.

____________ (Clearly express what you want, and ask him to
    find a way to get it to you.)

May I receive your blessings and favors.
    In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.
    If Saint Expedite grants your request, place fresh flowers beside his statue in your home or in the church. Also place an ad in the newspaper thanking Saint Expedite, so that his name and fame will grow.

13. Sara

Most holy St. Expedite,
    Thank you for interceeding in my case and helping me find a job. I love the place, the people I interact with and the work itself. I am forever grateful, and will do my utmost to prove myself worthy. I will continue to spread the word on your miracles and let the world know how kind and merciful you are.

14. Nicole

Thank you Saint Expedite for answering my prayers. Glory to you!

15. believerinsaints

I prayed to st expedite for quick approvals for my visa and the next day I got one of them approved! My lawyer told me it would be a miracle if I got it on that day and I did! St expedite is fast! Thank you so much for your intercession dear st expedite and please continue to pray for me on my last visa filing. Amen.

16. Sandra Jane

Thank you St Expedite for answering my prayer. Your help in finding someone who will buy for my house- releasing my equity, will mean that I can resolve all my current issues and overcome my challenges. I can now find the strength and courage to embark the new path in my new life without fear and reservation.
    Sandra

17. Michelle

St. Expedite, thank you for al the help you have given my daughter. thank you for the quick response to my prayers, and thank you for all the help. I hope you will always be there for us.

18. EMG

Dear Saint Expedite, I've been very stress for the past few months please help me get through of this. Saint Expedite please be my side and help me please. Thank you Expedite in Jesus name Amen!

19. Cheneta

I would like to thank St Expedite for all the many blessings i've been blessed with. I will continue to spread your name forever! Everyone should try St Expedite it truly works. Thank you again!

20. NS

I wish to give thanks to you, St. Expedite, for helping bring results to my situation that I have been praying to you for. Everything seemed hopeless but you were always with me when I prayed. The end of the difficult time I had has arrived thanks to your good works.

I will always be grateful to you and will continue to pray for your aid in the future. There are not enough words of gratitude I could possibly share with the world to describe how amazing your help has been for me. Thank you so much.