St. Expeditus Comments

At one time there was much talk of a Saint Expeditus, and some good people were led to believe that, when there was need of haste, petitioning Saint Expeditus was likely to meet with prompt settlement. However, there is no adequate reason to think that any such saint was ever invoked in the early Christian centuries; in fact it is more than doubtful whether the saint ever existed. In the "Hieronymianum" the name Expeditus occurs among ... Continue Reading

1. Vela

Thank you, Saint Expedite.
    I praise your generosity and your swift action.
    I called on you and you kindly heeded my prayers.
    You cared not that I wavered, but you still assisted me.
    I will spread your name and word of your good works.
    Please continue to provide assistance.

I was having immense communication problems with a friend. I prayed to Saint Expedite seeking help, and instantly he answered my prayers- my friend contacted me in a matter of days and we reconciled. I praise the name of the glorious martyr who answers prayers with haste! I am truly blessed and I recommend anyone who is need of immediate assistance to call on Saint Expedite for his delivery is true and his promise is complete.

2. CV

Thank you, Saint Expedite.
    I praise your generosity and your swift action.
    I called on you and you kindly heeded my prayers.
    You cared not that I wavered, but you still assisted me.
    I will spread your name and word of your good works.
    Thank you, Saint Expedite.

3. Claudia

Thank you for your immediate assistance and intercession- I am in complete awe over your rapid response and aide. Please continue to help with my petition. Many thanks, Saint Expedite!

4. cheneta

Thank you St. Expedite for your many blessings. Thank you for blessing me finacially that i'm able to pay all my bills and blessing me to give my daughter a good Christmas. I will continue to spread your name always.

5. Richard C.

St expeditus;
    I pray for many financial miracles from many different sources.
    amen Richard

6. annie

St Expiete,
    please help me with my request, i am desperate and so alone, please help me ,
    i will spread your name, many thanks to our lord Jesus Christ for all the goodness he has given to me.

7. MPR

Thank you for listening, Saint Expedite. Please enjoy your pound cake and red rose :)

8. Keisha

St. Expedite, you are just AMAZING! I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your quick, effective assistance regarding very important matters in my life and for my family. Oh, Great One, I am so grateful to you for your help! Please know that I honestly mean that from my heart. Thank you Heavenly Father, Thank you JESUS, Glory!!

9. Cheneta

I would like to thank you St Expedite for all your many blessings. Thank ou for making me well and helping me with my financial needs! I will always continue to make your name known. I ask that you help me with my financial hardships. Please bless me and my family to make it through our financial struggles. Please bless my sister with a job soon. Thank you St Expedite!

10. ricky

thank you st expedite for helping my family in our time of need i know now that you help all that pray to you as soon as posaple thank you for all that you have done for us i will spread your name as far as i can thank you agian

11. EMG

Dear St. Expedite, thank you for answering my prayer. I love you St. Expedite and please continue to help me for my major request to you. Please be with me and my family in this rough time. Please guide us, protect us and help us today and everyday. Thank you St. Expedite and I love you in Jesus name. Amen.

12. ca

Thanks and praise to you St Expedite for answering my prayers and resolving my legal hardship.

13. ilona charles

Thank you Saint Expedite for hearing my prayers

14. MM

For financial miracle

Saint Expedite, you lay in rest. I come to you and ask that this wish be granted.(Clearly express what you want, and ask him to find a way to get it to you.) Expedite now what I ask of you. Expedite now what I want of you, this very second. Don't waste another day. Grant me what I ask for. I know your power, I know you because of your work. I know you can help me. Do this for me and I will spread your name with love and honor so that it will be invoked again and again. Expedite this wish with speed, love, honor, and goodness. Glory to you, Saint Expedite!

15. Margo

St. Expedite
    You helped me before, please grant my request by 12/4/12 and will reply to you with offering.In Jesus name.AMEN

16. cheneta

Thank you St Expedite for blessing me through all my financial struggles. You have never failed me. I will continue to spread your name always! I ask that you continue to bless me and my family always and that you help us out of our financial stuggles Amen!

17. BENEDICTO

Dear St. expeditus please help me for my financial situation, if you granted my petition for My financial problem solve i promise you to i will build a chapel ( goa-india) in your name Saint Expedite, so that his name and fame will grow

18. LiaM

Saint Expedite- I come to you and ask again for help. I want to be able to live life without finanical worry. Please help me. I pray i find someone who will help me financially. All i do is meet men who as father figures cannot support a family let alone themselves. I really just want someone who will make me content and happy and i feel so lost and hopeless at this point. I cant get ahead in my career and am burying myself in debt. PLEASE SAINT EXPEDITUS COME THROUGH FOR ME>

19. mike

Thank you Saint Expedite fo all of the finacial help that you have given you. You listened to my prayer and immediately tendes to them. Saint Expedite you will forever be in my prayers. Glory to you.

20. tammy

Thank you St. Expodite for granting the favor I asked of you. Bless you so much.