St. Expeditus Comments

At one time there was much talk of a Saint Expeditus, and some good people were led to believe that, when there was need of haste, petitioning Saint Expeditus was likely to meet with prompt settlement. However, there is no adequate reason to think that any such saint was ever invoked in the early Christian centuries; in fact it is more than doubtful whether the saint ever existed. In the "Hieronymianum" the name Expeditus occurs among ... Continue Reading

1. Cheneta

I would like to thank you St Expedite for all your many blessings. Thank ou for making me well and helping me with my financial needs! I will always continue to make your name known. I ask that you help me with my financial hardships. Please bless me and my family to make it through our financial struggles. Please bless my sister with a job soon. Thank you St Expedite!

2. ricky

thank you st expedite for helping my family in our time of need i know now that you help all that pray to you as soon as posaple thank you for all that you have done for us i will spread your name as far as i can thank you agian

3. EMG

Dear St. Expedite, thank you for answering my prayer. I love you St. Expedite and please continue to help me for my major request to you. Please be with me and my family in this rough time. Please guide us, protect us and help us today and everyday. Thank you St. Expedite and I love you in Jesus name. Amen.

4. ca

Thanks and praise to you St Expedite for answering my prayers and resolving my legal hardship.

5. ilona charles

Thank you Saint Expedite for hearing my prayers

6. MM

For financial miracle

Saint Expedite, you lay in rest. I come to you and ask that this wish be granted.(Clearly express what you want, and ask him to find a way to get it to you.) Expedite now what I ask of you. Expedite now what I want of you, this very second. Don't waste another day. Grant me what I ask for. I know your power, I know you because of your work. I know you can help me. Do this for me and I will spread your name with love and honor so that it will be invoked again and again. Expedite this wish with speed, love, honor, and goodness. Glory to you, Saint Expedite!

7. Margo

St. Expedite
    You helped me before, please grant my request by 12/4/12 and will reply to you with offering.In Jesus name.AMEN

8. cheneta

Thank you St Expedite for blessing me through all my financial struggles. You have never failed me. I will continue to spread your name always! I ask that you continue to bless me and my family always and that you help us out of our financial stuggles Amen!

9. BENEDICTO

Dear St. expeditus please help me for my financial situation, if you granted my petition for My financial problem solve i promise you to i will build a chapel ( goa-india) in your name Saint Expedite, so that his name and fame will grow

10. LiaM

Saint Expedite- I come to you and ask again for help. I want to be able to live life without finanical worry. Please help me. I pray i find someone who will help me financially. All i do is meet men who as father figures cannot support a family let alone themselves. I really just want someone who will make me content and happy and i feel so lost and hopeless at this point. I cant get ahead in my career and am burying myself in debt. PLEASE SAINT EXPEDITUS COME THROUGH FOR ME>

11. mike

Thank you Saint Expedite fo all of the finacial help that you have given you. You listened to my prayer and immediately tendes to them. Saint Expedite you will forever be in my prayers. Glory to you.

12. tammy

Thank you St. Expodite for granting the favor I asked of you. Bless you so much.

13. Cheneta

I want to give thanks and praise to St Expedite for blessing me with financial assistance. I will continue to spread your name always.

14. EMG

Dear St. Expedite please be with me and my family. Please help us this month especially on Tuesday, November 20, 2012, please give me what I'm asking for. Please intercede my favors and my prayers to our Lord Jesus Christ. St. Expedite please, please help me that my request will be granted quickly. My St. Expedite please pray for me to Mother Mary Queen of Heaven to help you grant my request. St. Expedite I need your help please be with me and my familty for my justice and our financial situations. Thank you and I love you my St. Expedite in Jesus name Amen, Amen, Amen!

15. Tom Harris

Thank you St Exedite for your help it will be appreciated forever

16. williams

oh dear saint expedite you are so loving and caring and fast in action,i am so sorry for answering so late, always show your presence in my family,please don't leave us! love you!!!!!! amen

17. bridget carroll

thanks you st expedite for all the favors you have granted to me im still waiting for some more favors please syay yes to me ive come for 2more favors please hear me and answering me yes st expedite i love you

18. Cheneta

I would like give thanks and praise to St Expedite for blessing me and helping with my financial issues. St expedite you are truly a blessing to me and my daughter. I will continue to make your name known.

19. LM

Saint Expeditus- I have made mention of you to everyone around me. May your name be known. Please intercess in my financial issues, job issues(getting a better career), and my physical and mental health. PLEASE Pray to God and help me. AMEN.

20. Cami

Thank you Saint Expedite for helping me to get a loan for mycar .