St. Expeditus Comments

At one time there was much talk of a Saint Expeditus, and some good people were led to believe that, when there was need of haste, petitioning Saint Expeditus was likely to meet with prompt settlement. However, there is no adequate reason to think that any such saint was ever invoked in the early Christian centuries; in fact it is more than doubtful whether the saint ever existed. In the "Hieronymianum" the name Expeditus occurs among ... Continue Reading

1. P.mathias

I want to deeply thank you our father in heaven, our lord and savior Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit
    For the guidance and the answer of many prayers
    I am deeply grateful to st. Expedite, st. Rita of cassia, our holy mother of Fatima, mother aparecida, mother of impossiveis, st. Edwiges, st. Gabriel the archangel, all saints and angels in heaven, st. Antonio and to st. Jude Thaddeus, for interceding on my behalf to the sacred heart of Jesus and to our our father in heaven
    For helping me to solve some legal papers and to received it on time

May god bless us all

2. shridevi

THANK YOU SAINT EXPEDITE FOR THE HELP YOU PROVIDED ME THANK YOU SO SO MUCH

3. Paula

For the guidance and the answer of many prayers
    I am deeply grateful to st. Expedite, st. Rita of cassia, our holy mother of Fatima, mother aparecida, mother of impossiveis, st. Edwiges, st. Gabriel the archangel, all saints and angels in heaven, and to st. Jude Thaddeus, for interceding on my behalf to the sacred heart of Jesus and to our lord.
    My prayers for financial need been fulfilled.
    my daughter had an high average in her exams
    My safe trip with my daughter
    to be able to pay my debt to my mother and to help my family financially since my brother is jobless at the moment and for not been charged unlawful by the rental car company .
    May god bless us all.

4. Mark

Today I needed an urgent solution to a problem which seemed impossible to solve. I asked Saint Expeditus for urgent help in the matter and to the glory of Christ Jesus. In less than one second after completing my request a SMS came through on my phone with a solution. Praise be to The Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you Saint Expeditus for your speedy help.

5. Me2

I have prayed & asked St. Expedite to intercede for me to our Lord Jesus Christ & he has always come through. Thank you.

When you are in urgent need...
    Pray to Saint Expedite

Our dear martyr and protector, Saint Expedite,
    You who know what is necessary and what is urgently needed.
    I beg you to intercede before the Holy Trinity, that by your grace
    my request will be granted.

____________ (Clearly express what you want, and ask him to
    find a way to get it to you.)

May I receive your blessings and favors.
    In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.
    If Saint Expedite grants your request, place fresh flowers beside his statue in your home or in the church. Place money at his feet after the 9 days give the money to children, a pregnant woman, or the homeless. Also place an ad in the newspaper thanking Saint Expedite, so that his name and fame will grow.Light a RED candle & say the prayer before the Blessed Sacrament if possible.

6. Frances

Thank you, St. Expeditus, for your speedy help in selling my business. I have made a contribution in your honor and will continue to thank you.

7. Paula

For the guidance and the answer of many prayers
    I am deeply grateful to st. Expedite, st. Rita of cassia, our holy mother of Fatima, mother aparecida, mother of impossiveis, st. Edwiges, st. Gabriel the archangel, all saints and angels in heaven, and to st. Jude Thaddeus, for interceding on my behalf to the sacred heart of Jesus and to our lord, and my prayers for financial need been fulfilled and for the strength given to my daughter to help her through her exams.
    May god bless us all.

8. Annmarie

Thank you, Saint Expedite.
    I praise your generosity and your swift action.
    I called on you and you kindly heeded my prayers.
    You cared not that I wavered, but you still assisted me.
    I will spread your name and word of your good works.
    Please continue to provide assistance.
    I am truly blessed and I recommend anyone in need of immediate assistance call on Saint Expedite. His delivery is true and his promise is complete.

9. Paula

In the name of our father, his son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit
    I want to thank you to st. Expedite, st. Edwiges, st. Gabriel, all angels and saints in heaven, st. Jude thadeus, st. Rita of cassia our mother of Fatima, our lady aparecida, and holy mother of impossible for answering so many prayers.
    I have been praying for my daughter to do well in her exams at school and my prayers have been answered she is doing extremely well

Prayer for a Special Request

Oh! Dear Mother of God, Our Lady of Conception Aparecida!
    Oh! Saint Rita of Cassia and Saint Jude worker of miracles and
    helper of impossible causes pray for me.
    Saint Expedite, Saint of urgent causes. Saint Edwiges the Saint of the needy,
    you know how desperate I feel, please ask Jesus to help me.
    (Here mention your request)
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored and glorified for ever.
    Pray 1 Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be...
    Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
    As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
    Pray for 3 days. Publish on the 3rd day. See what will happen on the 4th day.

I must say sometimes my prayers have been answered with a different time line.
    I advise anyone that have burdens in their life to keep praying in faith and trust to our father in heaven and to surrender to Jesus Christ
    May God bless us all.

10. Ann

Thank you Saint Anthony, Saint Expedite, and Saint Martha for all the requests granted and prayers answered.

11. Paula

In the name of our father, his son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit
    I want to thank you to st. Expedite, st. Edwiges, st. Gabriel, st. Jude thadeus, st. Rita of cascia our mother of Fatima, our lady aparecida, and holy mother of impossible for answering so many prayers and helping with the financial help that I urgently need for the month of January and February.
    I will keep praying for a financial breakthrough
    May god bless us all.

12. Liz

Thank you Saint Expedite for your immediate action answering my prayers.

13. yolly

dear st. Expeditus: thank you do much for helping my son passed his thesis defense. Really appreciate your response..words can't express our hapiness and gratitude.

14. mai

I like to thank St Expedite for helping my daughter through her ordeal

15. Paula

I want to thank you st. Expedite, st. Jude st. Rita cascia, st edwiges, st. Gabriel, our lady of Fatima, mother of impossible s, and mother of aparecida to our beloved Jesus and our father in heaven for blessing me and give me some money I will keep praying until have a financial breakthrough
    May god bless us all in name of Jesus

16. Jeanne

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Dear St. Expedite, I am pleading you to help me with my family's financial situation. I urgently need a big amount of money or windfall to solve financial difficulties. We are falling behind with just minimum wage. My husband and I have been playing lottery and scratch cards so bestow upon us good luck and blessings quickly. I know and believe you've been helpful with us before so I am confident that you again and alwaya will deliver and answer with success to my petition. Only after you grant my request, I will post here again to give testimony to you Saint Expedite.

Glory to God! In Jesus' name. Amen.

17. cheneta

I want to thank St. Expedite for blessing me to get well. I'm so grateful for all your blessings. I will continue to always spread your name and will always be grateful. Thank you!

18. Brian

Thank you Saint Expedite for interceeding for me to Jesus. All of my financing problems have been removed and all of my prayers have been answered. Thank you God, Jesus, Holy Spirit for all of your blessings. Saint Expedite you are truly awsome. Thank you Saint Expedite for your quickness and getting my prayers granted.

19. Vela

Thank you, Saint Expedite.
    I praise your generosity and your swift action.
    I called on you and you kindly heeded my prayers.
    You cared not that I wavered, but you still assisted me.
    I will spread your name and word of your good works.
    Please continue to provide assistance.

I was having immense communication problems with a friend. I prayed to Saint Expedite seeking help, and instantly he answered my prayers- my friend contacted me in a matter of days and we reconciled. I praise the name of the glorious martyr who answers prayers with haste! I am truly blessed and I recommend anyone who is need of immediate assistance to call on Saint Expedite for his delivery is true and his promise is complete.

20. CV

Thank you, Saint Expedite.
    I praise your generosity and your swift action.
    I called on you and you kindly heeded my prayers.
    You cared not that I wavered, but you still assisted me.
    I will spread your name and word of your good works.
    Thank you, Saint Expedite.