St. Expeditus Comments

At one time there was much talk of a Saint Expeditus, and some good people were led to believe that, when there was need of haste, petitioning Saint Expeditus was likely to meet with prompt settlement. However, there is no adequate reason to think that any such saint was ever invoked in the early Christian centuries; in fact it is more than doubtful whether the saint ever existed. In the "Hieronymianum" the name Expeditus occurs among ... Continue Reading

1. M.

Dear St. Expedite,

thank you so much for your speedy help. I deeply appreciate all that you did for me and my family. With all my heart: THANK YOU! PS.: I won't forget the flowers and cake :)

2. Debbie

Dearest St Expedite,

I am forever grateful for your help with my finances. Thank you very much for your assistance.
    I hope that you continue to help me and others that are in need of your help. I promise to keep your name in love and honor. Glory to you St Expedite, St Jude, Father Solanus Casey, St Michael, Blessed Mother, Jesus and all the angels and saints. Blessings, peace and love to all.
    Love Debbie

3. Paula

In the name of our father, his son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit
    I want to thank you to st. Expedite the st of urgent causes st. Edwiges, st. Gabriel the archangel, st. Jude thadeus, st. Rita of cassia to all saints and angels in heaven , to our mother of Fatima, our lady aparecida, our lady the dores and holy mother of impossible for answering so many prayers.
    I have been praying for my mother to heal from her toroid yesterday we have received good news since the tests showed she had improved and is felling better

May god bless us all.

4. Debbie

St expedite I thank you very much for your intercession in my finances when I need it. I still so desperately need your help, please intercede for me and continue to help me with my financial problems. I promise that I will praise your name with love and honor. Expedite my prayer with speed ,love and honor and goodness. Glory to you St. Expedite. Thank you St Jude, St Joseph, Archangel Michael, Gabriel, Raphael,and Father Solanus Casey. In Jesus' name Amen. Peace, love and blessings to all.

5. EMG

Dear St. Expedite,
    Thank you so much for your help. Thank you for being there for us, for helping us for our needs - financial and legal issues and you help us won. St. Expedite we love you and thank you so very much for answering our prayers in Jesus name, Amen!. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ, My Blessed Vrigin Mary, Holy Spirit, St. Expedite and all you Angels and Saints. Amen, Amen, Amen!!!

6. Jessi

I want to thank St. Expedite for all he has and all he will do for me. He is truly amazing and I hope he continues to help me.

7. annie pamela salomon

Dearest st expedite...
    Thnk u so much for working your miracle in our life..thanx for helping us with our debt 0roblem within a week and thank you so much accepting our sincere prayers. Pls continue to guide us and pray for us to god

Amen

8. Paula

I want to deeply thank you our father in heaven, our lord and savior Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit
    For the guidance and the answer of many prayers
    I am deeply grateful to st. Expedite of urgent causes, st. Rita of cassia, our holy mother of Fatima, mother aparecida, mother of impossiveis, Mae das Dores , st. Edwiges, st. Gabriel the archangel, all saints and angels in heaven, and Jude Thaddeus, for interceding on my behalf to the sacred heart of Jesus and our father in heaven for receiving my driving license on time and overcome the legal issues .
    May god bless us all

9. Debbie

Dear St Expedite
    Thank you for helping me with my financial obligation. I ask that you continue to bless me
    With meeting my financial goals in the future in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. Thank you St Jude and St Michael for your assistance as well. I will continue to pray for blessings and peace in the world. May God, peace and love be with everyone. Amen

10. cheneta

Thank you St. Expedite from the bottom of my heart for blessing me financially. I will continue to always praise your name and make your name known. Try St. Expedite it he is truly a blessing.

11. Danielle

For helping to aid me in getting hired for the job I petitioned you for.

12. chet bas

happy belated feast day St. Expeditus. please help me in the emergency room when i see patients. also please help me to avoid procrastination. thank you

13. Carrie

Dear St. Exspiditus,
    Thank you so much for the help finically. We are almost there with being able to pay our bills, we need just some more to pay our insurance and car payments please St. Exspeditus help us.
    My love and gratitude to you St. Exspiditus.
    Carrie

14. Debbie

St. Expedite you lay in rest. I come to you and ask that my prayer be granted. (Insert your request) Expedite this, what I ask of you. Expedite now, this is what I want of you, this very second. Please don't waste another day. Please give me what I ask for. I know your power, I know you because of your work. I know you can do it. If you do this for me, I'll spread your name with love and honor. Expedite my prayer with speed, love, honor and goodness. Glory to you St. Expedite! Thank you St. Expedite, St. Michael, St.Jude, Father Solanus Casey, Jesus, Mary and all the angels and saints for the many blessings you have bestowed upon me and my family, in Jesus' name. Amen. Peace blessings and love to all.

15. Debbie

Dear St Jude and Father Solanus Casey thank you for prayers that have been answered.
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored glorified and preserved throughout the world
    Sacred Heart of Jesus pray For us. St Jude worker of miracles pray for us. St Jude helper of the hopeless pray for us. Blessings peace and love throuout the world .
    Amen

16. Debbie

Thank you St. Expedite for your intercession. May you keep all those in need of blessings in your heart. Amen

17. C

Thank you for helping speed up my prayer when i needed you Saint Expedite! Thank you, with much love -C

18. Ruby

I believe St. Expeditus has helped make my prayers answered many times... Until now, I pray to St. Expeditus to make my petitions heard. Believe wholeheartedly and your prayers will be heard.

19. tony stanitzky

Thank you St Expedite. I had some land that I wanted to sell for 3 years. After asking St Expedite for help, in 5 days it was sold

20. P.mathias

For the guidance and the answer of many prayers
    I am deeply grateful to st. Expedite, st. Rita of cassia, our holy mother of Fatima, mother aparecida, mother of impossiveis, st. Edwiges, st. Gabriel the archangel, all saints and angels in heaven, st. Antonio and to st. Jude Thaddeus, for interceding on my behalf to the sacred heart of Jesus and to our our father in heaven
    For helping me to solve some legal papers and to received it on time

May god bless us all