St. Expeditus Comments

At one time there was much talk of a Saint Expeditus, and some good people were led to believe that, when there was need of haste, petitioning Saint Expeditus was likely to meet with prompt settlement. However, there is no adequate reason to think that any such saint was ever invoked in the early Christian centuries; in fact it is more than doubtful whether the saint ever existed. In the "Hieronymianum" the name Expeditus occurs among ... Continue Reading

1. David
    9 months ago

Thank you St. Expedite, for answering my prayer so promptly.

I will spread your name to family and friends.

2. Tina
    9 months ago

Thank you St. Expeditus!! I had no idea how I was going to provide food for my children last Sunday afternoon and evening. Thank you so much for your intercessory prayers! Not only did they eat drink and be merry like I prayed, I was able to make it to Mass! Thank you so much for your help. Please accept the lighting and displaying of your candle at Mary's feet and publishing this graious favor of yours, as promised, as my act of gratitude in hope that those who need you may find you like I did. Thank you St. Expeditus.

3. Erica
    9 months ago

Thank you Saint Expedite for blessing me for a job interview.

4. Neenah Martins
    9 months ago

My dear martyr and protector St Expeditus I invoke your aid and beg you to intercede before the Most Holy Trinity that my petitions be granted.

Immediate financial help for P and S Martins who are stranded in Ghana and that he may get immediate help for all the crisis in his life and for their immediate return to the States.
    That his mother Sarah to restore health and get well soon.

Financial help well for me and my 3 children. Healing for my sprains, hair loss, acid reflux and all the pains that i am currently experiencing. Job for my daughter AJ. Healing for hearing problem for my son Chris. Good health, job and future for all my 3 children.

May I receive your blessing and favors St Expeditus. I praise the Most Holy Trinity for all the graces that i receive in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ through St Expeditus, St Jude, St Filomena, St Anthony, Padre Pio and all the Saint. Amen.

5. Tanya
    9 months ago

Thank you, Saint Expedite, for your help.

6. Janice
    9 months ago

Dear St. Expedite, Thank you for your intercession and that I have learned you have a litany in the Tan Publishers book Catholic Prayers. I have as you know had a copy of this book and have long since lost it and procrastinated in getting another. But I will replace it and look for your prayer in it. Thank you for interceding for me please continue to do so.

7. Thulani
    9 months ago

St. Expedite, thank you for the EXACT amount I needed to pay my rent and remain on time with my rental payments. Amazing as always!

8. Carolina
    9 months ago

Thank you, Saint Expedite, for helping me in such a trying time.

9. Eileen
    9 months ago

St. Expedite is working for me now to free a friend from jail. I know he has heard my petition and fighting for a quick resolve. Thank You, St. Expedite, I will continue to extoll your goodness and greatness. Amen!! Eileen

10. claudainia
    10 months ago

Thank you St expedite for helping me with my petition ! I am grateful !

11. Jill
    10 months ago

Thank you Saint Expedite for your help with my health. I so appreciate your intercessions and I am so grateful

12. M.
    10 months ago

Dear St. Expedite,

thank you so much for your speedy help. I deeply appreciate all that you did for me and my family. With all my heart: THANK YOU! PS.: I won't forget the flowers and cake :)

13. Debbie
    10 months ago

Dearest St Expedite,

I am forever grateful for your help with my finances. Thank you very much for your assistance.
    I hope that you continue to help me and others that are in need of your help. I promise to keep your name in love and honor. Glory to you St Expedite, St Jude, Father Solanus Casey, St Michael, Blessed Mother, Jesus and all the angels and saints. Blessings, peace and love to all.
    Love Debbie

14. Paula
    10 months ago

In the name of our father, his son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit
    I want to thank you to st. Expedite the st of urgent causes st. Edwiges, st. Gabriel the archangel, st. Jude thadeus, st. Rita of cassia to all saints and angels in heaven , to our mother of Fatima, our lady aparecida, our lady the dores and holy mother of impossible for answering so many prayers.
    I have been praying for my mother to heal from her toroid yesterday we have received good news since the tests showed she had improved and is felling better

May god bless us all.

15. Debbie
    11 months ago

St expedite I thank you very much for your intercession in my finances when I need it. I still so desperately need your help, please intercede for me and continue to help me with my financial problems. I promise that I will praise your name with love and honor. Expedite my prayer with speed ,love and honor and goodness. Glory to you St. Expedite. Thank you St Jude, St Joseph, Archangel Michael, Gabriel, Raphael,and Father Solanus Casey. In Jesus' name Amen. Peace, love and blessings to all.

16. EMG
    11 months ago

Dear St. Expedite,
    Thank you so much for your help. Thank you for being there for us, for helping us for our needs - financial and legal issues and you help us won. St. Expedite we love you and thank you so very much for answering our prayers in Jesus name, Amen!. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ, My Blessed Vrigin Mary, Holy Spirit, St. Expedite and all you Angels and Saints. Amen, Amen, Amen!!!

17. Jessi
    11 months ago

I want to thank St. Expedite for all he has and all he will do for me. He is truly amazing and I hope he continues to help me.

18. annie pamela salomon
    11 months ago

Dearest st expedite...
    Thnk u so much for working your miracle in our life..thanx for helping us with our debt 0roblem within a week and thank you so much accepting our sincere prayers. Pls continue to guide us and pray for us to god

Amen

19. Paula
    11 months ago

I want to deeply thank you our father in heaven, our lord and savior Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit
    For the guidance and the answer of many prayers
    I am deeply grateful to st. Expedite of urgent causes, st. Rita of cassia, our holy mother of Fatima, mother aparecida, mother of impossiveis, Mae das Dores , st. Edwiges, st. Gabriel the archangel, all saints and angels in heaven, and Jude Thaddeus, for interceding on my behalf to the sacred heart of Jesus and our father in heaven for receiving my driving license on time and overcome the legal issues .
    May god bless us all

20. Debbie
    11 months ago

Dear St Expedite
    Thank you for helping me with my financial obligation. I ask that you continue to bless me
    With meeting my financial goals in the future in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. Thank you St Jude and St Michael for your assistance as well. I will continue to pray for blessings and peace in the world. May God, peace and love be with everyone. Amen