St. Expeditus Comments

At one time there was much talk of a Saint Expeditus, and some good people were led to believe that, when there was need of haste, petitioning Saint Expeditus was likely to meet with prompt settlement. However, there is no adequate reason to think that any such saint was ever invoked in the early Christian centuries; in fact it is more than doubtful whether the saint ever existed. In the "Hieronymianum" the name Expeditus occurs among ... Continue Reading

1. J. and T.B.

My Saint Expeditus of urgent, desperate and just causes, I again implore you to intercede for me with Our Lord. Succor me in this hour of affliction and despair, my Saint Expeditus. You who are a Holy warrior, the Saint of the afflicted, the Saint of the desperate, the Saint of urgent causes, Protect me, Help me, Give me Strength, Wisdom, Courage and Serenity.

Please plead to continue to enlighten ALL Judges, law enforcement and case workers to my son's and my plight. Please pray we continue to find compassion and favor in all their eyes and hearts and that they will endeavor to protect us from the bullying, misdeeds, domination, oppression and torment of those that resent us.

Please petition for mine and my son's income to be given to us in full and on time each month and be forever protected from the wiles of ANY and ALL that would encumber our finances. Bring us swift and heavenly aid I pray, so I can catch up our late bills and make the trailer payment that is due this week. Implore our Lord to deliver us from our financial prison so that we may be freed from the bondage of poverty.

As I humble myself before you and our Lord, may we be lifted from our oppressed state and shielded from the slings and arrows of all inequity. Intersceed on our behalf and present my supplications and petitions. We want to live in joy and peace and without fear of poverty and homelessness.

I thank our Lord for making you our devoted advocate, I will praise your aid and again will leave pound cake, flowers and coin where the abandoned animals live.

2. veronica m.

Thank you m. Expedite for prayers answered. My husband was let go from his job and when he tried to apply for unemployment benefits he was denied be cause his former employer said he had quit. He made an appeal but was denied. He was told he could try to appeal again. He's been without work for over 6 weeks. We hadn't paid our mortgage car pmt or utilities. And were running out of food. We have a daughter in school and a 2yr old grandson we help support. I am also recovering from 2 hospital stays one for debilitating arthritis and recently had a severe attack of diverticulitis and needed 2 blood transfusions. I am still recovering from this and have not been able to have follow up Dr visits. I wad at. my wits end worrying about how everyone were going to pay our bills when I came across the St.Expedite website and started the nine day novena. My husband made another appeal to the un employment commission. He had a hearing on 11-5-13 and he explained what happened. His former employer was supposed to sit in on the hearing but they never responded to the workforce commission. My husband was told they would come to a decision. Thank God and St. Expedite that they ruled in his favor and we were able to pay our bills. My novena ended on 11-5--13. I am so grateful to St. Expedite for favors granted and to pay tribute to him. My husband is still looking for work but we are grateful he's getting his unemployment. Thank you again St. Expedite.

3. Leila

Saint expedition you again have helped me when I was worried and needed help I prayed to you and you made it all possible thank you so so so much I made you 3 candles mixed with beautiful smelling oil a lovely cake all for you a glass of water and fresh flowers like I said I would I hope you like them love and respect for you from me thank you

4. Faye

Although St. Expedite has not answerd my main petition. I got one request answered thus far.
    For this St. Expedite I am very thankful to you and trust that you will answer my other petition.
    Thank you St. Expedite
    I will continue to spread your name.

5. wendy chaerelus

St Expedite my financial help is urgent I am carrying an a life of fight I know your power don't leave me alone in this battle I need your help keep helping me. ask God the right direction for me, Plesa st Expedit don't let my project failled I hop my success with your presence in my life . I take you for my lawyer to discuss my cases please be there with me in whatever you would see I need your help amen
    I thinking you in advence for you support and your help in my life

6. Whitney

St. Expeditus!!! Thank you so much for your help with my doctor and intercession with medication!!! It was so urgently needed and you ALWAYS come through! Thank you and payment is never enough! I will always send your praise, learn more about you, and seek you for urgent needs in the future!

7. Genesis

Thank you St. Expedite for working on my behalf and helping me get the money that was owed to me. We will work again in the future.

8. John Rivera

I apologize to you saint expedite for posting this so late and am thankful for all the help you have provided for me and my family in our time of need. Please accept this thanks and continue to provide all the help you can in our ongoing challenges.Many Thanks to you great Saint Expedite

9. SW

Thank you St. Expedite for your intercession for my marriage. Some things got better, but my spouse has symtoms of ADHD and takes medication for anxiety and depression. I am standind in prayer for him to be healed and our marriage to be completely restored. Please continue to intercede for us, it is greatly appreciated and needed.

10. N. Charles

Thanks St Expeditus for your works

11. jennifer

I want to thank saint expedite for helping me contact and reconcile with my ex boyfriend. I'm still waiting for the full results of my petition and im very hopeful that he will continually help me. In 5 days my ex boyfriend contacted me and reconciled with me. Glory to you saint expedite. You are indeed miraculous. Please do not hesitate to ask for his help. But be sure to show your gratitude when he grants your wish. He is an amazing saint and im very thankful to him.

12. olga

PLease St Expedite
    grant me my request I will be forever grateful I promise to fulfill my end

13. tara

i wanted to thank st expedite for helping me with all the things that i desperately need. i swear, hus the best saint when you re caught in a moment wherein you need an urgent guidance, advice and help. may it be small or big problems, every answer from st expedite will lead one to a greater understanding of every situation. he answers in a very simple way yet powerful enough to help you get through a difficult time. he always answers my prayer. thank you st expedite for interceding with God for me.

14. Cheneta

Thank you St. expedite for all your many blessings. You never fail me and I will continue to spread your name. Thank you for blessing my daughter to do well in school.

15. Chris

Powerful St Expedite,
    I asked for you to help me reconnect with my partner in a heartfelt prayer. It wasn't a real petition or a real prayer, I was walking home and the thought crossed my mind.

Yet you listened and with your powers and through the ununderstandable means of grace and charity you helped me.
    I thank you, and I hope you enjoy the flowers, the statue in your image I bought and the candle I will burn. The cakes have been disposed off properly.

I a not sure if you did it or not, but if you did listen and helped, than thank you, if not, then thank you anyway for being generally so nice and helpful!

Thank you St Expedite!

16. John

Thank you Saint Expedite for giving me some signs of improvement in my situation, I hope you will continue to help me in my petition until I see the full results of what I asked of you and know that I will always be grateful in what you do to help me.

17. marit

Saint Expedite i need speedy fast to enlighten my husband please do it now!

18. jane

St.Expedite please I beg your intercession to help us always financial problems.give us money always,my financial need is urgent.bless our children Amando A. Taguinod 111, who is in Libya now,give him peace of mind,good health,success and safe,and also St. Expedite you are the patron of Examinees please make a miracle and intercede and help Lesa Marie Taguinod Ebreo to take again her board exam in pharmacy this coming schedule.2013.and let her pass ,her exam.please make way for mike and lesa marie ebreo to build their own house.and to cure/heal the sickness of lesa marie and baby asherra ebreo.to bless also Allankarl,Jeaysharee,Karl Heinrich Taguinod to help their child Karl Heinrich in his study and to make him healthy always,and to help us also in our work with amando jr.taguinod my husband, give us always good health,peace of mind,success and safe and good relationship to my husband and my brother and sisters.please heal/cure also the sickness of my mother sabina andres.St.Expedite you are the patron of sailors and navigators,please help me to sell my products.find a way Saint expedite for me to buy a car starex. Saint Expedite give us Love,Unity and happy family!Expedite this wish speed,love, honor, and goodness,Glory to you Saint Expedite! I will place an ad in the newspaper thanking Saint Expedite,so that his name and glory will grow.

19. Lila Menodza

St, Expediate, thank you so much for geting my sisters case approved so quickly. Your pound cake will be offered to you promptly. thank you, i will spread your name with love and honor.

20. Deserie Jones

Thank you, thank you St.Expedite for all you've done for me. I will be forever greatful.