St. Expeditus Comments

At one time there was much talk of a Saint Expeditus, and some good people were led to believe that, when there was need of haste, petitioning Saint Expeditus was likely to meet with prompt settlement. However, there is no adequate reason to think that any such saint was ever invoked in the early Christian centuries; in fact it is more than doubtful whether the saint ever existed. In the "Hieronymianum" the name Expeditus occurs among ... Continue Reading

1. cindy
    6 months ago

Thank you St. Expedite! I made my day by helping me in this urgent need! Thank you!

2. Suraj Abraham
    6 months ago

Oh! Dear Mother of God,
    Our Lady of Conception Aparecida!

Oh! Saint Rita of Cassia
    and Saint Jude worker of miracles
    and helper of impossible causes
    pray for me.

Saint Expedite, Saint of urgent causes.
    Saint Edwiges the Saint of the needy,

you know how desperate I feel,
    please ask Jesus to help me.

(Here mention your request)

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus
    be adored and glorified for ever.

Pray 1 Our Father, Hail Mary,

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
    and to the Holy Spirit.
    As it was in the beginning,
    is now, and ever shall be,
    world without end. Amen.

Pray for 3 days. Publish on the 3rd day.

See what will happen on the 4th day.

3. Debrah
    6 months ago

St. Expeditus!!! Thank you so much for your help thanks to you i found a nice house for me and my childrens i love you,and i will never forget what you have done for me .
    Thank you St. Expedite
    I will continue to spread your name.

4. D. Hernandez
    6 months ago

Thank so much St. Expedite for answering so quick my request you are so wonderful.
    Thank you for helping me and others like me .

5. Suraj Abraham
    6 months ago

Requesting Urgent Prayers for a Good and Stable job abroad to support my family.

I am in a desperate and dire situation for a job, as I am the only bread winner. I am without job since long time and very upset / frustrated mentally & physically.
    Please pray for me.

Thanking you,

Suraj Abraham.

6. Alnie
    6 months ago

Thank you Saint Expedite for never failing to come to my aide when I'm in need. Thank you for assisting me in my financial desperation and please continue to assist me with my on going situation. I promise to pay you what you are owed when I get paid.. My family and I are thankful for your expeditious help in our hour of need.

Saint expedite is a miraculous Saint and I would recommend anyone who is in need to ask him for his intercession. Believe! believe! believe!

7. Laurean
    6 months ago

St expedite thank for the amazing things you have done in response to my prayers. Your intercession has helped me overcome some very crucial hurdles and I continue to pray and plead with you that you do more for me especially on my finances, on school, work, my professional project and bringing my life partner to me effortlessly. Let this year be a big year for me and in you I will continue to trust to intercede on my behalf so that I get things right-Amen

8. marilyn
    7 months ago

Saint expedite,thank you for granting my wishes and prayers that every member of my family including me is well and super okey..I really thank you for doing such a big favor of helping me during the time I needed your help...Thank you sooooo much....

9. Anonymous
    7 months ago

Dear St. Expedite,

I feel ridiculous, but can you help me before the end of this year, please? Thank you very much. Amen.

10. angela
    7 months ago

Thank You oh great Saint expedite for once again coming through for my petitions. I am sorry I lost faith for a little while but you came through for me anyway and I will always be grateful and thank you to you. I love you so much thank you Saint expedite enjoy the gifts Ihave brought you, a man

11. Iris
    7 months ago

Please St Expedite
    Grant me my request for a job since I have been without a job for an entire year and my unemployment benefits have ran out. I will be forever grateful I promise to fulfill my end

12. B.B
    7 months ago

Thank you St. Expedite for coming to my aid as far as my love life! I know he is a stubborn one but everything is falling in to place. I appreciate you and cannot doubt that you helped me with this issue. Thanks again St. Expedite!!!!

13. Heidi
    7 months ago

Thank you St Expedite to help my husband to get a job, very grateful and thank you for your work.

14. John Rivera
    8 months ago

I thank you Saint Expedite for your continued help for the health of me and my family and ask that you continue to help us during our time of need. Your help will never be forgotten.

15. Fay
    8 months ago

O glory to San Expedito!
    I invoke you and express appreciation for your help
    in this urgent matter (state your need here).
    I know you will obtain for me
    what my own merits cannot conceive.
    Through your intercession, may my thoughts and actions
    be conducted with courage, faith and promptness
    and with surrender to the Divine.

xox

16. J. and T.B.
    8 months ago

My Saint Expeditus of urgent, desperate and just causes, I again implore you to intercede for me with Our Lord. Succor me in this hour of affliction and despair, my Saint Expeditus. You who are a Holy warrior, the Saint of the afflicted, the Saint of the desperate, the Saint of urgent causes, Protect me, Help me, Give me Strength, Wisdom, Courage and Serenity.

Please plead to continue to enlighten ALL Judges, law enforcement and case workers to my son's and my plight. Please pray we continue to find compassion and favor in all their eyes and hearts and that they will endeavor to protect us from the bullying, misdeeds, domination, oppression and torment of those that resent us.

Please petition for mine and my son's income to be given to us in full and on time each month and be forever protected from the wiles of ANY and ALL that would encumber our finances. Bring us swift and heavenly aid I pray, so I can catch up our late bills and make the trailer payment that is due this week. Implore our Lord to deliver us from our financial prison so that we may be freed from the bondage of poverty.

As I humble myself before you and our Lord, may we be lifted from our oppressed state and shielded from the slings and arrows of all inequity. Intersceed on our behalf and present my supplications and petitions. We want to live in joy and peace and without fear of poverty and homelessness.

I thank our Lord for making you our devoted advocate, I will praise your aid and again will leave pound cake, flowers and coin where the abandoned animals live.

17. veronica m.
    8 months ago

Thank you m. Expedite for prayers answered. My husband was let go from his job and when he tried to apply for unemployment benefits he was denied be cause his former employer said he had quit. He made an appeal but was denied. He was told he could try to appeal again. He's been without work for over 6 weeks. We hadn't paid our mortgage car pmt or utilities. And were running out of food. We have a daughter in school and a 2yr old grandson we help support. I am also recovering from 2 hospital stays one for debilitating arthritis and recently had a severe attack of diverticulitis and needed 2 blood transfusions. I am still recovering from this and have not been able to have follow up Dr visits. I wad at. my wits end worrying about how everyone were going to pay our bills when I came across the St.Expedite website and started the nine day novena. My husband made another appeal to the un employment commission. He had a hearing on 11-5-13 and he explained what happened. His former employer was supposed to sit in on the hearing but they never responded to the workforce commission. My husband was told they would come to a decision. Thank God and St. Expedite that they ruled in his favor and we were able to pay our bills. My novena ended on 11-5--13. I am so grateful to St. Expedite for favors granted and to pay tribute to him. My husband is still looking for work but we are grateful he's getting his unemployment. Thank you again St. Expedite.

18. Leila
    8 months ago

Saint expedition you again have helped me when I was worried and needed help I prayed to you and you made it all possible thank you so so so much I made you 3 candles mixed with beautiful smelling oil a lovely cake all for you a glass of water and fresh flowers like I said I would I hope you like them love and respect for you from me thank you

19. Faye
    8 months ago

Although St. Expedite has not answerd my main petition. I got one request answered thus far.
    For this St. Expedite I am very thankful to you and trust that you will answer my other petition.
    Thank you St. Expedite
    I will continue to spread your name.

20. wendy chaerelus
    8 months ago

St Expedite my financial help is urgent I am carrying an a life of fight I know your power don't leave me alone in this battle I need your help keep helping me. ask God the right direction for me, Plesa st Expedit don't let my project failled I hop my success with your presence in my life . I take you for my lawyer to discuss my cases please be there with me in whatever you would see I need your help amen
    I thinking you in advence for you support and your help in my life