St. Expeditus Comments

At one time there was much talk of a Saint Expeditus, and some good people were led to believe that, when there was need of haste, petitioning Saint Expeditus was likely to meet with prompt settlement. However, there is no adequate reason to think that any such saint was ever invoked in the early Christian centuries; in fact it is more than doubtful whether the saint ever existed. In the "Hieronymianum" the name Expeditus occurs among ... Continue Reading

1. J.B.
    8 months ago

Dear St. Expedite,

Thank you for hearing my petitions and for helping me with my health issue. I know you are working on my other petition and will respond quickly. My most sincere thanks to you.

2. Skye
    8 months ago

St Expedite, I thank you for my amazing new job and publicly declare your greatness.

3. Robyn
    9 months ago

Dear st expedite, I want to thank you publicly for your glorious intercession and making certain that my wishes are fulfilled. You are my favorite saint to work alongside and I will forever be grateful for your glorious intercession, and will continue to spread your name st expedite with love and honor so that it can be invoked again and again! I love you! Please enjoy your pound cake and water. If anyone needs help immediately whether in finances, need money now, do yourselves a favor and say the prayers and work with the amazing st. Expedite!! Just be certain you repay him once your wish has been granted. I love you st expedite!!!

4. cheneta
    9 months ago

Thank you St. Expedite for all your many blessings. You have always answered all my prayers, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will continue to spread your name always.

5. cheneta
    9 months ago

Thank you St Expedite for all your many blessings. You have always blessed me with all my petitions. I will continue to spread your name always and forever. I am forever grateful for you.

6. cindy
    10 months ago

Thank you St. Expedite! I made my day by helping me in this urgent need! Thank you!

7. Suraj Abraham
    10 months ago

Oh! Dear Mother of God,
    Our Lady of Conception Aparecida!

Oh! Saint Rita of Cassia
    and Saint Jude worker of miracles
    and helper of impossible causes
    pray for me.

Saint Expedite, Saint of urgent causes.
    Saint Edwiges the Saint of the needy,

you know how desperate I feel,
    please ask Jesus to help me.

(Here mention your request)

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus
    be adored and glorified for ever.

Pray 1 Our Father, Hail Mary,

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
    and to the Holy Spirit.
    As it was in the beginning,
    is now, and ever shall be,
    world without end. Amen.

Pray for 3 days. Publish on the 3rd day.

See what will happen on the 4th day.

8. Debrah
    10 months ago

St. Expeditus!!! Thank you so much for your help thanks to you i found a nice house for me and my childrens i love you,and i will never forget what you have done for me .
    Thank you St. Expedite
    I will continue to spread your name.

9. D. Hernandez
    10 months ago

Thank so much St. Expedite for answering so quick my request you are so wonderful.
    Thank you for helping me and others like me .

10. Suraj Abraham
    10 months ago

Requesting Urgent Prayers for a Good and Stable job abroad to support my family.

I am in a desperate and dire situation for a job, as I am the only bread winner. I am without job since long time and very upset / frustrated mentally & physically.
    Please pray for me.

Thanking you,

Suraj Abraham.

11. Alnie
    10 months ago

Thank you Saint Expedite for never failing to come to my aide when I'm in need. Thank you for assisting me in my financial desperation and please continue to assist me with my on going situation. I promise to pay you what you are owed when I get paid.. My family and I are thankful for your expeditious help in our hour of need.

Saint expedite is a miraculous Saint and I would recommend anyone who is in need to ask him for his intercession. Believe! believe! believe!

12. Laurean
    10 months ago

St expedite thank for the amazing things you have done in response to my prayers. Your intercession has helped me overcome some very crucial hurdles and I continue to pray and plead with you that you do more for me especially on my finances, on school, work, my professional project and bringing my life partner to me effortlessly. Let this year be a big year for me and in you I will continue to trust to intercede on my behalf so that I get things right-Amen

13. marilyn
    10 months ago

Saint expedite,thank you for granting my wishes and prayers that every member of my family including me is well and super okey..I really thank you for doing such a big favor of helping me during the time I needed your help...Thank you sooooo much....

14. Anonymous
    11 months ago

Dear St. Expedite,

I feel ridiculous, but can you help me before the end of this year, please? Thank you very much. Amen.

15. angela
    11 months ago

Thank You oh great Saint expedite for once again coming through for my petitions. I am sorry I lost faith for a little while but you came through for me anyway and I will always be grateful and thank you to you. I love you so much thank you Saint expedite enjoy the gifts Ihave brought you, a man

16. Iris
    11 months ago

Please St Expedite
    Grant me my request for a job since I have been without a job for an entire year and my unemployment benefits have ran out. I will be forever grateful I promise to fulfill my end

17. B.B
    11 months ago

Thank you St. Expedite for coming to my aid as far as my love life! I know he is a stubborn one but everything is falling in to place. I appreciate you and cannot doubt that you helped me with this issue. Thanks again St. Expedite!!!!

18. Heidi
    11 months ago

Thank you St Expedite to help my husband to get a job, very grateful and thank you for your work.

19. John Rivera
    11 months ago

I thank you Saint Expedite for your continued help for the health of me and my family and ask that you continue to help us during our time of need. Your help will never be forgotten.

20. Fay
    11 months ago

O glory to San Expedito!
    I invoke you and express appreciation for your help
    in this urgent matter (state your need here).
    I know you will obtain for me
    what my own merits cannot conceive.
    Through your intercession, may my thoughts and actions
    be conducted with courage, faith and promptness
    and with surrender to the Divine.

xox