St. Expeditus Comments

At one time there was much talk of a Saint Expeditus, and some good people were led to believe that, when there was need of haste, petitioning Saint Expeditus was likely to meet with prompt settlement. However, there is no adequate reason to think that any such saint was ever invoked in the early Christian centuries; in fact it is more than doubtful whether the saint ever existed. In the "Hieronymianum" the name Expeditus occurs among ... Continue Reading

1. BA

St. Jude: Thank you for your intercessions. I found a job recently.

2. Lily

Amazing Saint Expeditus! You rapidly, surprisingly came through again for my family! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for answering my plea. I will forever remember Your amazing power & timely aid. Respectfully with Deep Gratitude, Thank You Saint Expeditus. Lily

3. beth m c

Dearest St Expedite, i thank you from the bottom of my heart--all the help you have given to my son, alvin on his studies. Without your help, he will not be able to be where he is right now. I know that you intervene and put miracles on his application towards his master.
    Pls help my husband on his job search right now. Please, please---we need to pay our bills and help my son towards his future career goals. You know what is in our hearts, pls listen to our prayers. I thank you, thank you and ask all of these in the name of Jesus christ, our Lord...amen...

4. benedicto

Dear St. expeditus please help me for my financial situation, if you granted my petition for My financial problem solve i promise you to i will build a chapel ( goa-india) in your name Saint Expedite, so that his name and fame will grow.

5. iyah

St.Expeditus pls help me with my petition.pls help me in my prayers.my husband was ongoin with the bar examination continuing until the end of november 2011, may he passed the bar exam & help him find a good job that will give him good salary for his family.im also praying for a good result of my exam taken last oct. 2011.pls answer my prayers st.expeditus.pls grant my prayers. thank u, i trust in you..pls help us with our financial problem.pls guide us everyday.pls protect us from dangers.pls answer my prayers.im praying that my husband with become a full pledge lawyer. a bar passer & me a civil service passer too.thank u, godbless

6. starr

Dear Saint Expeditus,

I humbly pray for your powerl and immediately intercession in my present situation. My
    financial need is urgent. Please help me settle all my financial problems immediately. I have an urgent need to settle all my financial obligations before end of this week.

7. JOSEPHINE

My dearest St. Expeditus: Thank you so much for granting our prayer request. One of those was granted yesterday when my daughter passed all interviews and exams and landed a good job. I am amazed and very lucky to have you intercede in our lives. To tell the whole world that you really help people in urgent needs. I am just in my sixth day novena prayer when you granted my request. THANK YOU SO MUCH and may you continue to help us and grant our prayers in Jesus name. Hoping that we may enjoy financial stability,be able to pay all our debts, healing of spiritual, mental and physical illness, and above all, teach us to serve GOD and be more likeable and acceptable in the eyes of GOD. We love you St. Expeditus.

8. JOSEPHINE

Dear St. Expeditus., I came to know you through my mom. She mentioned you to me telling me that she heard over the radio your speedy response on all petitions and request being asked of you, Right now, I am about to search and look for your novena and personally pray to you. Me and my family is now a devotee of a Patron PADRE PIO of Pietrelcina. I believe, God wants to hear from us as often as possible. St. Expeditus, If you allow it, though i am not yet a devotee of yours, I humbly seek you to intercede for us as soon as possible. Right now, we are in financial distress. Our obligations falls due the soonest possible time. we needed a large amount of money to cope up with the checks we issued to our creditors. Our business are becoming weak.

9. Bernardine Thompson

I ask for Saint Expedito to help me with my finances, outstanding bills and back rent. Amen

10. Marlon Agam

Thank you so much St. Expeditus for closing a sale yesterday. I have utterred your name 9 times yesterday with sincerity that we could meet up target for this month and you have answered ! God is Good All the Time!

11. Kriz

Thank you St. Expedite for helping me to get a positive response from the employer on the company that I have applied. He assured me that he will be contacting me very soon once everything is finalized and assured me that all the renovation works on the building is going according to the plans and schedules.I was just on my 4th day of my novena to you and I already get some good signs and I certainly hope that you will continue to work on my petition until I get the final confirmation from the said company as to my reporting date.

Thank u so much St. Expedite. Thank you Lord for granting my request and for the kind assistance and intercession of St Expedite to get my request.

Thank you St. Expedite!

12. Kriz

I"m praying to you St. Expedite to grant my petition so that I will get a positive feedback from the job that I have applied months ago. I'm praying for your kind intercession so that I could get a notification for immediate employment in that company. Please St. Expedite...help me and grant me my wish. This might be my last option so I hope that you could give to me my request. Thank u.

13. kim

Thank you, Saint Expedite, for interceding on our behalves and helping my husband find a job after he was laid off. We are grateful for your help and grace. Thank you for all the blessings you have given us in the past, and that you continue to give us now and in the future. Blessings upon your name!

14. Ramona

Many people are not believers of Saint Expeditus and the good that he does at your request, I for one am a firm believer, because i have experienced his good first hand on numerous occasions, I have started attending church again, and he has always granted my requests and helped me through difficult times, A lot has changed in my life and i have Saint Expeditus to thank for that. Thank you Saint Experdite for all you have done for me through the years.

15. Judy

My family has been hit very hard by this economy. Many weeks we did not know where or how we were going to pay our bills or feed our family.
    I lost my faith 20 years ago and have only prayed when I felt I needed something. Last weekend we began to pray before our nightly meal. It got me to think about my faith and our situation. Being so out of touch, I search the internet for Catholic prayers and I found Saint Expeditus. I did what it said to do, placing a cup with coins, a picture and I prayed last night like I have not prayed in years. This morning, my prayers were answered !!!! I am not kidding, we sold a car and it is going to all places but Israel !!!!! I am following the request and sharing my story.....I have prayed again today and I will continue to do so. My faith is renewed !!!! I am blessed to have my heart filled and to be reminded of all that I do have.

16. susan

i was introduced by my friend to st Expeditus and ever since that day, i became a devotee. i encourage everyone to pray to him more so in very urgent cases. he has helped me in more ways than one. even in part, he helped me solve some of my financial problems. i have great faith that in his own time, he will rid me of all my financial troubles. i will continue to pray to him for intercession and solution to all my problems. let us all pray and wait for results. it wont be long. praise to You. thank you so much

17. charlie

I wish to thank you St. Expedite for answering my prayer quickly. I continue to pray to you for the greatest gift of love.

charlie

18. Lucille

Thank you for any help you give me and my family.

19. Glynnis

Thank you St. Expeditus for your help!!! I will recommend that anyone who reads this post and is need of help (especially financially) to pray to St. Expeditus. I was in a financial crisis and needed a bank to give me a debt consolidation loan. I've been turned down twice and just when i wanted to give up, i got the loan i needed. This loan moved my monthly debts from 5,700 to 3,400.

20. Karen

I don't really care whether there's any historical evidence that St Expeditus ever existed (i.e. as a human on earth) because to me there's no question that he intercedes for us. He's never let me down when I truly needed something done quickly.