St. Expeditus Comments

At one time there was much talk of a Saint Expeditus, and some good people were led to believe that, when there was need of haste, petitioning Saint Expeditus was likely to meet with prompt settlement. However, there is no adequate reason to think that any such saint was ever invoked in the early Christian centuries; in fact it is more than doubtful whether the saint ever existed. In the "Hieronymianum" the name Expeditus occurs among ... Continue Reading

1. Bramwell

Thank you great Saint Expeditus for your immediate favourable response to my prayers .I truely recommend anyone to seek Saint Expeditus for resolving issues that need immediate assistance.Glory to you Saint Expeditus!!!!!

2. ROSARIE

tHANK YOU ST. EXPEDITE FOR HELPING ME PAY THE NECESSARY AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR TAXES AND SAVING MY HOME.cONTINUE TO HELP ME TO PAY ALL MY BILLS AND ALL THE REMAINING AMOUNT OF TAXES OWED. THANKY YOU FOR HELPING ME IN THIS DESPERATE NEED. MY MOST BEAUTIFUL FAVORITE SAINT.

3. Nicole

Glory to you Saint Expedite,

Thank you so much for interceding on my behalf and my husbands behalf with rewarding us with the money that we needed to keep going, and for bringing in new customers to our business! Thank you for also helping us to over come our health issues. I pray you will continue to help us in our time of need and thank you in advance for future help that you give us. Thank you again for everything!

4. Gordana

for helping with selling our house urgently.

5. swapna joy

thank u st.antony for favours received..u r a powerful saint..u helped me and my family in an emergency situation....thank u sooooo much st. antony in the name of jesus christ.

6. Ron

Dear St. Expeditus please help me sell my car, as we would like to have the cash to use. If you find favor to us we will spread your name and power to others.

7. Star

Saint Expeditus I am in a dire financial situation. Please grant me the miracle of obtaining enough financial resources to set my life back on the right track,,Amen.

8. Gabriel

St Expeditus was there when I needed him. I recommend anyone and everyone to conjure St. Expedite for speedy resolving of any issue!

9. luis y maria gallina

San Expedito; Te pedimos protejas a nuestra familia con amor y paz y nos alludes a progresar y tener buen bienestar.

10. Claudia

Happy Feast Day, Saint Expedite! I think of you and glorify your name on this special day!

Thank you, Saint Expedite.
    I praise your generosity and your swift action.
    I called on you and you kindly heeded my prayers.
    You cared not that I wavered, but you still assisted me.
    I will spread your name and word of your good works.
    Thank you, Saint Expedite.

11. rima

St. Expedite, i ask you for your intercesion on my behalf to grant me my request and to bring peace and tranquility into my life and my sons life.

12. osmana

thank you st. expeditus for the help you've given us.Hope I can spread your novena

13. ben

Dear St. Expeditus'

We - my mother, I and our family - are in great financial distress at I write this message of seeking your intercession with the Lord for an immediate/very urgent financial help so that we could settle our long-standing financial obligations. Please help us St. Expeditus. Hope you hear and realize our supplication that we may receive the help we need the soonest time possible. Thank you very much.

14. CVela

15. osmana

thanks you for the prayers, hopefully by april 12 the result will come out in most mysterious and miraculous way of God, through the intercession of Mama Mary and st. expeditus.More power to your web site. God Bless!!!

16. osmana

through the intercession of st. expeditus grant the prayers and petitions of our family.Thanks you with all my faith and courage

17. osmana

Through the intercession of Saint Expeditus, please grant my request:tomorrow is set as the bronchoscopy of my mother.Hopefully the result will be okey(benign). In addition My daughter's skin test will come out on thursday.Hopefully it will only take few months to cure her disease.Prosper us with good health, financial assistance and peace in our family and world

18. osmana

I started my novena to st. expeditus in 2006, in order to have a second baby( who is amirjanjosef)a second chance because I lost my 8weeks pregnancy and I am already 30 yrs. old.I had heard this saint through Radyo Veritas 846 am station. Answered prayer in October and this precious gift treasured a lot, there were no complications with my pregnancy period. All hearsay disappeared through his help. I also provided a copy to my sister when his husband's employer hold his passport to return in our country.Soon he was order to exit his contract. I always believe that through faith to God,intercession of Mama Mary and St. Expeditus everything is possible. God Bless and more power to your web site

19. Vela

I want to propagate the name of the most beautiful St Expedite. I prayed to him, and swiftly, he came through for me. I will continue to praise him and lavish beautiful things upon him so that all my requests and desires are satisfied. I praise the name of the glorious martyr who answers prayers with haste! I am truly blessed and I recommend anyone who is need of immediate assistance to call on Saint Expedite for his delivery is true and his promise is complete.

Thank you, Saint Expedite, for your immediate assistance and intercession- I am in complete awe over your rapid response and aide. I am humbled by your exactness and timeliness to meet my goals. You did not fail me and you did not leave my side during this time. Please continue to help me with my prayers- foster our relationship!

20. Amazing

Thank you saint expedite for your teaching me how to serve a saint. thank you my friend!