St. Catherine of Alexandria Comments

St. Catherine of Alexandria, Virgin and Martyr whose feast day is November 25th. She is the patroness of philosophers and preachers. St. Catherine is believed to have been born in Alexandria of a noble family. Converted to Christianity through a vision, she denounced Maxentius for persecuting Christians. Fifty of her converts were then burned to death by Maxentius. Maxentius offered Catherine a royal marriage if she would deny the Faith. ... Continue Reading

1. Elizabeth

This was sooo helpful in looking for my confirmation saint, thanks so much

2. Lynn

I she is so amazing and interesting, thank you

3. Catlin

i have a report coming up. this article has helped me choose the saint for my report. thank you. and i hope my report will be half as good as this one.

4. Shellie L.

Thank you for the very good article about this saint. St. Catherine of Alexandria, pray for us!

5. Emma

thank you. i think i got a good grade on my report!!= )

6. Catherine

her feast day is my birthday!!!!

7. loser21

St.Catherine is like so awesome
    This is going to be for a project and I hope this works.
    LIKE THANKS!!!!

8. Katie

What year was she born in and where did she live?

9. Kaitlyn

i used this information for a project a got an a+ thanks, catholic online!

10. Alexandria

Where did she die and live?

11. Rachel

Does anybody know when she was born, i need that information for a ccd project.

12. allen walker-kun

thanks for this it helping me with a project ;)

13. j turner

this gives me more insight to one of the saints that joan of arc heard. have studied some of the history about joan.