St. Cecilia Comments

In the fourth century appeared a Greek religious romance on the Loves of Cecilia and Valerian, written, like those of Chrysanthus and Daria, Julian and Basilissa, in glorification of the virginal life, and with the purpose of taking the place of the sensual romances of Daphnis and Chloe, Chereas and Callirhoe, etc., which were then popular. There may have been a foundation of fact on which the story was built up; but the Roman Calendar of the ... Continue Reading

1. kirstyn

im going trough confirmation next year and i have to do a report but this site said nothing about anything i need to know

2. jessie

she is now my saintt!

3. Celia Odinakachi

waoooo!! She's my patron saint. My baptismal name is Cecilia

4. tina

shes my confirmation saint cause im a musician, i play the alto saxophone

5. Danielleeee(:

She's my saint too. Isn't she a romance saint also? Anyways, yay for Saint Cecilia!

6. Laura

She's my confirmation saint, too.
    I'm a musician.

7. Anna

she is my saint too and i love music so much it was an obvious choice :)

8. Shelby

She is my saint for Confirmation! She loves music and so do I!

9. Michelle

She is my Confirmation saint as well.

10. Meghan

I am using her for my Confirmation saint too! She was a loving and courageous model of Christian life.

11. Morgan

I'm also using her as my Confirmation Saint!!! I have adored her all of my life and will continue to follow her ways(singing God's praise!).

12. Susy

shes amazing!=]

13. sydney

I am also using her for my confirmation saint. I also played her in the all saints parade at our school.

14. 5 years ago

im using her as my confirmation saint

15. 5 years ago

this is my confirmation saint i lovee herrr she went through so much and still love jesus no matter how mad she could have gotten

16. rachel

i am using her as my saint name for confirmation=]=]=]

17. 5 years ago

she is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. angel

she is so wonderful and amazing too...!!!!!!!!

19. maia<3

i love this saint she had rough times but went through them.....:)

20. tulip