St. Cecilia Comments

In the fourth century appeared a Greek religious romance on the Loves of Cecilia and Valerian, written, like those of Chrysanthus and Daria, Julian and Basilissa, in glorification of the virginal life, and with the purpose of taking the place of the sensual romances of Daphnis and Chloe, Chereas and Callirhoe, etc., which were then popular. There may have been a foundation of fact on which the story was built up; but the Roman Calendar of the ... Continue Reading

1. confused4confermation

i might choose her or St. Catherine of Bologna for confirmation. Love art and music!!

2. 4cecilia

i am choosing her for my confirmation saint

3. madly4cecilia

i love the name Cecilia im choosing it 4 my confirmation name!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. RIJIMOL FRANCIS

My sister i law's name is Cecelia and She has taken her as her role model.

5. Maggie

Same with me Laura, she is really amazing!
    I'd like her as my confirmation saint.

6. madi

i am also thinking of choosing her as my confirmation saint because i love to sing

7. Laura

I love her story. I am considering choosing her for my confirmation saint.

8. kathy

i love this. this is my saint

9. Alexa

Shes awesome.

10. hi

she is cool

11. Lynne Parkes

Just read the story of St Cecilia - as a hearer of silent music / and a vision of Our Blessed Mother above the big organ thank God for the blessings and have always remember her feast day - now with added love and conviction.
    Please St Cecilia help me receive justice for my mother and my worker's compensation matter and healing of injuries and finances - peace in our hearts peace in our families and peace in the world.

Lynne

12. Alexander

shes cool

13. Jacqueline

this saint is awesome because that is what i was going to be named and she is so cool!!!

14. jennifer

this is so cool because i get to do my project on this so much better

15. kourtney

she is sooo awesome

16. Kacy burring

im doing a project on st.Cecilia i love music so she would be a good saint and that name is really close to my middle name

17. Phuong Nhi

I should use catholic online more often!

18. megan

st Cecilia is my favorite saint! she has always been. how can one not love st Cecilia? she is such a good inspiration!

19. Meghan

I love St. Cecilia. I'm making my Confirmation in two weeks and she's my saint!

20. Cecilia

I love St.Cecilia! She has been my inspiration to learn music. I'm doing my St. report on her! Anytime that I have to do something on a St. I do it on her. :)