St. Vincent de Paul Comments

St. Vincent was born of poor parents in the village of Pouy in Gascony, France, about 1580. He enjoyed his first schooling under the Franciscan Fathers at Acqs. Such had been his progress in four years that a gentleman chose him as subpreceptor to his children, and he was thus enabled to continue his studies without being a burden to his parents. In 1596, he went to the University of Toulouse for theological studies, and there he was ... Continue Reading

1. spider repellent

Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

2. Patricia Fox

Please pray for the health of my brother Vincent Paul. That his liver begins to work properly and not be rejected. His daughter needs him and he needs to see his daughter grow up as he didn't get that opportunity with his son Paul.
    Have mercy on him.

3. Jaoquin Fenix

Pray for me

4. Tochukwu

St vincent de paul is a wounderful.I wish me and you imitate him.

5. JustACashier

St. Vincent de Paul gives us inspiration and provides a wonderful role model in a world that is now tilted nearly off its axis.

The ability to forgive is great and never easy..especially when a good reputation is slandered viciously.

I will pray that guilty parties own up to their grievous errors and ask those maligned for true forgiveness.

My prayer will also include that those injured and wrongly accused can resume their lives as best as theya re able and re-establish friendships with their kin and loved ones.

Peace dear friend and much love. Wishing and praying for you always........

6. Joseph Mathew

Thank you St, Vincent de Paul for the virtue of forbearence that you showed when you were falsely accused of embezlement, that would have easily embarassed and wounded a lesser person. Pleaswe pray for me.

7. Joseph santiago cmf

Simple man but great soul. What a love and compassion he had towards those unloved, that in grief, orphans and widows. He had the heart to serve like like Christ my Lord

8. chet bas

happy feast day dear St. Vincent Depaul! Thank you for blessing and guiding our trip to visit you in france. And thank you for appearing in my dream to inform me to do charity work for the poor.you are a great role model for all of us!

9. christie

Dear St Vincent de Paul, patron saint of charities, you inspire peoples all over the world to give generously to the poor and suffering, but you also know that not enough is done and that there's still much suffering, malnutrition, disease and homelessness. Help us to respond to the needy, in whatever small way we can. God will do the rest, I'm sure. Dispel concerns that what is given may not go to the right channels, because this is often the reason for not caring. Currently, dear saint I'm trying to get cash donations for the flood victims of a poor village in Sind, Pakistan, Bless my work that you may give it success. May all those who know about it give generously. We are truly "tiny" but that should not deter or discourage us in our efforts to donate cash etc to the needy. Help and bless us dear Saint. Amen.

10. Chelsea

very helpful doing him for religion

11. john

cool stuff deh mate i workin on a project

12. olisaemeka

thanks alot. It was very helpful to me

13. Bellaliesia

You certainly deserve a round of applause for your post and more specifically, your blog in general. Very high quality material

14. dyenResty

Great Blog. I add this Post to my bookmarks.

15. dyenResty

I’ve been visiting your blog for a while now and I always find a gem in your new posts. Thanks for sharing.

16. EthikimeTtide

Very informative post. Thanks for taking the time to share your view with us.

17. Tedideabe

Thank You For This Blog, was added to my bookmarks.

18. Nolan Berry

i wished he played basket ball

19. JellyBeans McGee

Wonderful

20. unaisi

please send me information.