St. Vincent de Paul Comments

St. Vincent was born of poor parents in the village of Pouy in Gascony, France, about 1580. He enjoyed his first schooling under the Franciscan Fathers at Acqs. Such had been his progress in four years that a gentleman chose him as subpreceptor to his children, and he was thus enabled to continue his studies without being a burden to his parents. In 1596, he went to the University of Toulouse for theological studies, and there he was ... Continue Reading

1. ashly sunny
    11 months ago

st.vincent de paul i belive in you please pray for to god for me & my family. i ask gods blessing foe us all

2. Robin Springer
    11 months ago

St. Vincent, thank you So Much for your blessing in this Life.

3. Steve Abate
    11 months ago

As a vincetian for over 20 years and current president of my parishes' SVDP conference, I pray we never lose our compassion for the poor and the maginalized in our world.

4. christopher
    11 months ago

St Vincent de Paul i belive in you please pray 2 God for me and my family
    I ask for Gods blessing foe us all
    Amen

5. Joseph Mathew
    11 months ago

St. Vincent de Paul, please remember me in your prayers.

6. Saviour Linus Akpan
    11 months ago

It is in the poor that we see Christ. Giving to the poor is the easiest way of giving to Christ. Matt. 25:40.

7. Leslie joy Wetter

I am a practicing Catholic woman. I volunteer at a food bank. I recommend St. Vincent De Paul services for so many poor people in Portland, Or. I never knew much about him and I'm happy to think of him as patron saint of charity for the poor and struggling. St. Vincent De Paul services is helping me to learn the computer skills necessary for me to get work as a clerical/receptionist. I am grateful to our Lord and St. Vincent De Paul.. What a blessing!

8. goldie waltz

please pray that someone will finance a mobile home or 2 bedroom 1 floor apartment for me. Am 82 year old female with failing legs need this so I don't have to go steps am also diabetic. thank you and god bless

9. Raj Ambrose

Dear Saint,

Help me to practice chastity, charity and humility with utmost devotion for the love of Christ and for the redemption of my soul. Pray for me. Amen.

10. Vincent &Family

Dear and Most Venerated Saint Vincent De Paul! I and my Family Pray you and implore you for your intersession to us and to the people at large. Your way of life and closness to Lord Jesus is a role model to the people of all generations.Your charitable missions was blessed. Let Our life shine and share with Jesus in your Mission.Amen!.

11. alice carroll

A super Saint that helped the poor , he passed his blessings on to us by promoting the Vincent the Paul Society and these groups are still following in his footsteps over a hundred years later. Long may the blessing of St. Vincent DE Pauln last and continue the great work of looking after the poor. This Society is now needed more than ever in the present climate. Bless us with the grace to carrt on your work. A.Carroll

12. MONA

Please pray for Jacob that he finds the right path, for his parents that they find the strenght and wisdom to guide him and for all cancer patients that they deal with their disease with grace and dignity. Thank you.

13. christopher

Dear great saint vincent de paul i belive in you
    I ask for your help please pray for me and my family
    Amen

14. christie

Dear St. Vincent de Paul, happy feast-day. We are reminded of your humble and charitable life. Be our beacon and light in our pursuit of holiness. God gives us many opportunities to work in His vineyard and to respond to people in need. Show us the way to do so. Bless all women who seek to have a healthy offspring born to them. May this happen to them. Give healing and good health to all children who suffer from mental illnesses. Amen.

15. Kokkeragadda,H.Bhaskara Rao

Dear and Most Venerated Saint Vincent De Paul! I pray you and implore you for your intersession to the people at large to inherit simple living and alms giving to the people deprived. Your way of life in following Lord Jesus is a role model to the people of all generations.The Doctrine or the Essence of Christian teaching "Love your neighbour as yourself" was put in practice by you and the establishment of charitable societies for providing food,clothing and shelter to the poor was blessed, as to day, the Charitable Societies founded by you spread over to more than 142 countries with a membership exceeding 7,00,000 all over the world. Let my life shine and share in your Mission.Amen!.

16. chet bas

happy feast day St. Vincent De Paul. thank u for all your intercessions. please continue to help me to do charity work for the poor

17. cecilia kuria

Praying for all the Vincentians esp.those in Kenya,Tanzania & Uganda.

May God bless them & their ministries.

18. HYRINE ATURA

I am very grateful for being offered an opportunity to render my services to a school ST VINCENT DEPAUL MOSOCHO run by the Brothers CMM. May the entire school be blessed and the boys' learn to help the needy as St. Vincent De Paul did. God bless

19. jadz080511

inspiring..pray for us..

20. Okanandu Simeon C.

I strongly love St. Vincent & Vincentians,
    its my pleasure to become a Vincentian by God's grace.
    +So help me God...