St. Pius X Comments

On June 2, 1835, Giuseppe Melchiorre Sarto saw the light of earth at Riesi, Province of Treviso, in Venice; on August 20, 1914, he saw the light of heaven; and on May 29, 1954, he who had become the two hundred fifty-ninth pope was canonized St. Pius X. Two of the most outstanding accomplishments of this saintly Pope were the inauguration of the liturgical renewal and the restoration of frequent communion from childhood. He also waged an ... Continue Reading

1. Joseph Mathew

Pope St. Pius X, please pray for me to seek God with unflinching devoution and self will.

2. Emmanuel Tio

Prayer for St. Pius X

My Lord Jesus Christ, we give You thanks for giving us another year to suffer with St. Pius X under the Christian regime. Your poverty makes our spirits rich and Your perfect teachings make us pleasing in the eyes of God.

We are suffering from natural disturbances in the Philippines right now and ask for Your almighty and powerful mercy to save us from the perils of this earth. Just like the Jewish kingdom and the Hebrew people of the ancient world, may You grant us a taste of hope and salvation in the midst of these horrible moments of our lives. People in this nation were already sacrificed for Your greatest glories but we are not losing hope that You could stop these natural atrocities. With the intercession of Pope Pius X and the prayers and intercessions of the angels and saints in heaven, together, may we adore and worship You, O Christ, for Your greatest glories and "may Your will be done" for this is what You will. Amen.

All praise, glory and honor to You, Father, Son and The Holy Ghost forever and ever. Amen.

3. Joseph Mathew

St. Pius X, Your intercession has helped me a lot in maintaining a good relationship with the Lord. Please continue to pray for me.

4. chet bas

happy feast day Pope St. Pius X. please intercede to the Most Holy Trinity that Little Nellie of Holy God will become a saint. thank you

5. christie

Dear Pope St. Pius X, feast day! What a beautiful sunny and bright day it has been. I've enjoyed the beauty of trees, woods and felt the peace of Christ. I thank God for this day of hope and recovery for all little children who are born with developmental and speech delays. Free them from anxiety and temper tantrums as well as unusual and unsociable behaviours. I feel Christ's mercy and compassion for these children, that they will recover and heal. Help dear Jesus, give them healing of mind and body. May these vulnerable children learn, progress and flourish, that in their adult life they could lead safe and independent lives. Amen.

6. Mona

Dear Saint Pius X, please pray for Jacob that he finds the right path, for his parents that they find the strenght and wisdom to guide him and for all cancer patients that they are able to deal with their disease with dignity. Thanki you.

7. Adone

I was born in Besica Treviso Italy in 1950 Aug 13. This is my patriot Saint, who I will always remember dearly. Santo Pius X, fa il tuo quore il mio quore. Amen. Adone

8. josephine attar

Dear Pope Pius X you who loved the poor and understood them help me to overcome my feelings of envy and let me be at peace. Help my son in Lourdes today to know why he is there.Thank you for hearing my prayers and interceding for me

9. chris

St Pius X i belive in you god bless you
    I ask you till help me and my family amen

10. pj

intercede for all my sick brothers and sisters.

11. Liam Keyes

St. Pius X, Pope of the Eucharist, on this your feast day,remember my family and I in your prayers.

12. Roman Catholic

St. Pius please pray for my family and i that we may be restored in christ

13. Liam Keyes

Saint Pius X pray for me and my Family. When in Rome, call me to your final resting place(The altar on the left as you face the Main Altar) when I am in Rome to pray to you for the whole world.

14. catholic

Saint Pius X, pray for us!

15. christie

St. Pius X, I'm delighted to know that you advocated the reception of Holy Communion frequently. Help me to respond to the divine graces I receive in this the greatest gift of Christ to the faithful. Ever so often it is easy to leave the church premises and become a different, lesser, more worldy person. But this disappoints Christ, our Saviour. Give us the special grace to rest in God's love throughout the day, to speak and act with Christ's love and compassion. Give me the grace to respond to people and situations with mercy, love and compassion. On this your feast day, I ask for your intercession for all children born with terrible afflictions. Heal them, calm them, give them the gift of reason. Amen.

16. Pamela D

Sancte Pie Decime, ora pro nobis!
    Dear St.Pius X, please pray for me and my family, so that we can follow your steps to please God. Enlighten our heart to practice poverty, and shield us over modernism in the Catholic faith.

17. unknown nameless

21st aug 2011:
    like pope pius x;
    bl john paul ii could be canonized as a great pope.

18. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Pius X, You inspired me as a great saint since my childhood. Please pray for me to be more close to Jesus and be fully dedicated to the teachings of the church in whatever I do, howevever difficult it may appear at times.
    Yours in Jesus

19. pam

Ok so this is funny,dad and
    and I are talking about saints and we decided to look up pope pius x! Enjoy! Xoxo

20. catholic