St. Padre Pio Comments

Francesco, named in honor of St. Francis of Assisi, was born to Giuseppa and Grazio Forgione, peasant farmers, in the small Italian village of Pietrelcina on May 25, 1887. From his childhood, it was evident that he was a special child of God. Francesco was very devout even as a child, and at an early age felt drawn to the priesthood. He became a Capuchin novice at the age of sixteen and received the habit in 1902. Francesco was ordained to the ... Continue Reading

1. Christiane Busch

Dear Padre Pio, please help me in walking again. Thank you

2. Carrie

Dear Padre Pio,
    Please pray for my husband, we need your intervention regarding his job situation and his ability to be an honest person. Please tame his temper and use all his strengths to benefit our family and our raising of five children. I ask this through Christ Our Lord.

3. beth

Dear Padre Pio.i am making a very special request of you for me and my family and i ask you humbly for this and i thank you in advance...i know you are going to get this for me

4. Martha FG

Dear Father Pio,
    Please protect my husband and my kids from all evil, ask God to guide them the right path and to let them serve him, and please ask the lord to give my husband a good job, thank you

5. Margaret

Dear Padre Pio, please pray that my husband will drop all divorce action against me soon & permanently. Without Divine intervention, the end is close. Our 3 kids & I love him, but we are helpless and in despair. Please persuade him to return to this marriage & family. Please pray that God will heal & transform him; and work a miracle to restore our marriage for good. Please also pray for faith, strength & guidance for us to survive this crisis. Thank you.

6. Misse

Padre Pio, please pray for me and my family that I may find a way to save our fianances and get a job to help us out.

7. christopher

please father pio watch over and help me beat this drug addiction.i would be grateful for your presance when i say rosary.

8. candy

Padre Pio, thank you for coming into my life, for giving me that sign, that call, at that precise moment. I am sorry even if despite that sign, I still succumb sometimes to fear and anxiety about my future. Please be patient with me, and please please help us Pioneers get that 100% passing rate in the licensure exam that we are about to take, not only for ourselves but also for the people who have sacrificed a lot for us and believed in us. Help us get one step closer to our dreams and one step closer to becoming instruments of God for the betterment of our country and for God's greater glory. =)

9. Diana Cortina

Million thanks to Padre Pio for helping my sons. The one received the grace of a new position in his company and is doing fine. The other is going to court every month waiting to see if he will be incarcerated. Last month was to be the last chance to stay out of prison but, after prayers to Padre Pio, his adjudication was pushed forward another month. There seems to be some chance of a probation rather than prison. Thank you, dearest Padre Pio. I will forever praise your name no matter what happens, recognizing that God has His reasons.

10. Henrietta

Dear padre pio, thanks for helping my son in his interview today. Pleae let it be as per your wish and whatever is good for him. Please help him in his journey. I leave him in your hands, please be his spiritual guide. Thanks

11. MIGUEL A GALINDO

Padre Pio, please visit your daughter Kuulei Fox who is incarcerated for the last 8 months, she has 3 more months to go, just whisper in her ears that soon she will be home.

12. lhen

Dear St. Pio,
    Through your intercession of our Lord Almighty, please help me and grant my family a good health, and happy life. Help to me find a job soonest hope my application esp. in abroad would response to me and give positive output. St. Pio, prior to my appl. in abroad hope my health coz i have a basal lung granuloma would not be a hindrance for it. Please intervene with us, My family and friends keep away from danger and boost our love and care to others like God the way he does. Positivity will always be with us and your guidance for us. I ought to thank you for being you to help anyone of us. Hope thru this would be a great help of us. Again thank you and JESUS IN ME LOVES YOU ST. PIO. Godbless us all...

13. Henrietta

Dear padre pio, please bless my sons with good health,please cure their sensitive nose problems, please give them good health,.please bless me and my family and take care of us. Please bless us. Thanks

14. Brian Macaraig Temprosa

Padre Pio please whisper to the ears of Mother Mary for her intercession to ask our Lord Jesus to heal my grandmother and make her strong and healthy again. She is now in the hospital and she has pneumonia and tuberculosis. she also has breast cancer. please heal her and i beg for your mercy.

15. Brian M Temprosa

Padre Pio pleas ask Mother Mary to ask Jesus our Lord to heal my grandmother and make her healthy and strong. She is in the hospital and she has pneumonia and tuberculosis. My grandmother also has breast cancer. Please heal her. please I am so sad.

16. patricia

father pio
    im prayinh to have a complete family. my we back together with the fa ther of my son im quite hopeless but i know god will grant my prayer through you. father pio please do help me that before he will leave we will be able to talk about us. please help me father pio

17. Henrietta

Dear padre pio, my son has just finished his second exam, I know the CL was very hard, but I am confident he will get good grade because I trust in in. Thanks for all the blessing received. Please guide me daily. Thanks
    D

18. Henrietta

Dear padre pio, thanks and thanks a lot, for helping my son, though the exam was very tough he could manage and I know it is only your grace and you being with him in his difficult moment that he could do well, thanks once agin for all the blessings received,please help him in his next part two exam on the 17th . Thanks once agin, please bless me and my family.

19. Henrietta

Dear padre pio, thanks for all the blessings received. Dear saint today my son is taking a very imp exam and he is quite nervous and worried,I have asked him to go in your grace and you will help him. He is afraid that he will not understand the questions that the examiner will ask him.please bless him .please help him and guide him, give him the wisdom, please be with him and help him to understand and help him to understand the questions, give him good health, help him to go with confidence. Dear padre pio I leave him in your care now, from thos moment onwards you take charge of I'm and guide him, I trust in you padre pio, and thanks in advance for helping him. Thank you padre pio, thank you.

20. Nweke joyrita

Dear St Pio iam thanking you for interceding for me and my family. Praying for the fruit of the womb,success in my husband's endeavour.chioma michael,amaka success in their studies,good job, holy lifeand God's protection. Amen