St. Padre Pio Comments

Francesco, named in honor of St. Francis of Assisi, was born to Giuseppa and Grazio Forgione, peasant farmers, in the small Italian village of Pietrelcina on May 25, 1887. From his childhood, it was evident that he was a special child of God. Francesco was very devout even as a child, and at an early age felt drawn to the priesthood. He became a Capuchin novice at the age of sixteen and received the habit in 1902. Francesco was ordained to the ... Continue Reading

1. Henrietta

Dear padre pio, thanks for being present with my neighbors, I know u were there, please bless my neighbors and help them to be understanding towards each other.mplease le there be no fight. Thanks for helping me. Thanks

2. Henrietta

Dear padre pio , please help me, I don't know how to solve this problem of malykya. Please help my neighbors to be more understanding, everyone knows his has a problem. He keeps talking to himself and absuing not meaning to hurt anyone. I stay so far, I cannot help. But I trust in you and your bio location. Please help me to solve thisnproblem. They are all meeting today. Please help them to be understanding towards each other. Let them not fight among themselves. Please help them. I trust in. You.

3. LISA

DEAREST PADRE PIO-PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE HELP ME AND MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS-THE WHOLE WORLD---PLEASE HELP WITH JOBS AND MEDICAL CONDITIONS-PLEASE ASK OUR DEAREST LORD AND HIS MOTHER FOR HEALING--------------THANK HIM AND HER FOR ALL THEIR BLESSINGSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! LOV U PADRE!!!!!!!!!! AND GOOD CONFESSIONS FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE-PLEASE GET YOUR REST!!!!!! LOV U!!

4. Susan

Dear Padre Pio, I am still expectant of the miracles i asked for concerning my father and my husband to quit alcohol and tobacco addiction, i and trust that will come to pass soon before the beginning of the coming year 2013 let it me a testimony on my lips,to the greater glory of God the father and a better adoration of your name, Amen.

5. marilyn

Padre Pio please pray for my family that my mother may receive some relief for her shoulders. Please help my daughters, especially my youngest, do well in school. she is struggling now. Thank you Padre Pio
    I Love You

6. Tom

Fr.Padri Pio pray for me to get a good job ,finish my house at home and buy land and a car to glorify Gods Name.Amen

7. Lila

Padre Pio and St. Therese, thank you for your intercession wih my prayers. My sister gets out of the hospital on Monday and she is doing better and learning to cope with life. My parents are handling all this very well, which is what i was mainly worried about as their health is delicate. And thank you for helping Amanda, she is such a good person. Thank you for bringin peace and comfort into my heart. Please continue to intercede for my marriage and im praying to get this new job i have applied for. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

8. Henrietta

Dear padre pio thanks for all the blessings received. Thanks my son has passes all his exams and has got the subjects he wanted for higher studies. Thanks , please bless my young one in his exams , please guide him. Thanks for all the blessings and always being with me whenever I require the most. Thanks

9. Lila

Padre Pio, please intercede for me. Im so unhappy in my marriage right now. Please heal our marriage so that we can live happily together. I just want to be happy again. Please pray for peace and comfort in my heart. Thank you.

10. Brian M Temprosa

Padre Pio thank you once again for your intercessions, there are so many. Thank you is hardy enough for answering ALL my prayers. Thank you for healing my grandmother totally. Thank you for letting me smell your scent of sanctity as a sign of your miracle. Most of all, I am most grateful for bringing me back to the catholic faith and making me devoted to Jesus, the Holy Family and you.

11. Marilyn

Please help and pray for my family

12. Marilyn

Padre Pio please pray for my family and for my daughters that they do well in school. I love you

13. henruetta

dear padre pio, please hlep malkaya, we all dont understand how to help him., please guide him and be with him. please help him , shows a way how we can help him. thanks

14. henrietta

Dear padre pio, thanks for all the blessings received, thanks a million, thanks, i am not worthy of all these favours, but i tryst in u , thanks for curing my son and he did well in his exams. thanks and please help ne to have the same faith in you, i trust in you , tomorrow my son is having a presentation to be done, plerase guide him and help him to speak well without any fear. thanks a million.

15. Marilyn

Padre Pio please help my daughters in school. They are both struggling now and they need guidance and support. Padre Pio pray for us.

16. Lila

Padre Pio, please intercede for me, pray for the restoration of my marriage. thank you.

17. marilyn

Padre Pio please pray for my family to be safe and healthy and do well.

18. Marilyn

Please help my daughters do well in school Padre PIo. Thank you for all your help and guidance

19. Maylin

Dear St Padre Pio, I know I am not worthy to ask you for any favor because I consider myself as a sinner ever since, but I humbly beseech our Lord through Jesus name and your intersession to grant me the one thing I am praying for you since I knew you through a friend of mine. I believe in you with my whole heart and I am very grateful for the development of that wish of mine. I come before you now to pray for my love ones and friends who are undergoing trials in life, please lighten their burden and may they find their way to our God through you. I claim that my prayers will come true...as you would always say...'Pray...Hope..and Don't Worry'... I really wish I could go to Rotondo Italy to visit you sometime of my life...Thank you Padre Pio, it is a great honor and privilege to be consider as your believer..

20. Lila

Padre Pio, please intercede for me. I have many requests, my friend Rudy has brain cancer, please save him. My mother is ill, please heal her. My friend Mari is unhappy and losing her faith, help her and her husband go back to God. And as for me, although i know im not worthy, if you see it fit, please help me restore my broken marriage. Thank you.