St. Padre Pio Comments

Francesco, named in honor of St. Francis of Assisi, was born to Giuseppa and Grazio Forgione, peasant farmers, in the small Italian village of Pietrelcina on May 25, 1887. From his childhood, it was evident that he was a special child of God. Francesco was very devout even as a child, and at an early age felt drawn to the priesthood. He became a Capuchin novice at the age of sixteen and received the habit in 1902. Francesco was ordained to the ... Continue Reading

1. Marilyn

Dear Padre Pio Pray for my family. Please let my Alexis do well on her tests this week. I love you

2. Maria

Padre Pio give me a clean bill of health. I love you.

3. Jess

Saint Padre Pio, please intercede for the healing of my lung cancer. Thank you.

4. a mother

DEAR FRIEND PLEASE PROTECT MY DAUGHTER, BE WITH HER TO BE WELL AND HAPPY. THANK YOU PRAY BE HAPPY DON'T WORRY... GOD BLESS YOU

5. Raj Ambrose

Dear Saint, Guide me in the path of spirituality and help me to experience the unconditional love of Christ, our savior, in my day today activities. Teach me, Saint Pio, how to overcome lust and direct all my energies in Loving God, with my whole Body, Mind and Soul. Pray, Dear Saint, for me that I Love only God and Love Him without any measure. Amen.

6. marilyn

padre pio please pray that my children are healthy, happy and do well in school. particularly my youngest daughter. please pray for my entire family.
    padre pio pray for us

7. marilyn

Dear Padre Pio help me make the right decision about my job for me and my family. Please give me guidance because I need to make a decision quickly. Thank you

8. Marilyn

Dear Padre Pio Please pray for my daughter and give her guidance and help her with her school work.
    Padre Pio Pray for Us

9. Henrietta

Dear padre pio, please bless us and protect us, please give my boys good health, clear their caugh and cold which is troubling them for the past one month, pleaes bless all of us. Please help my neighbors and also saguna and Malkaya who is not of sound mind. Please help him to settle in the home for the addicts. Please let everything go well for them. Thanks for always being there. Thanks for being with me and always guiding me. Thanks

10. Alone

Dear Padre Pio-
    I implore you to touch my childrens' hearts and help them to forgive me for being such a terrible mother. It is my biggest failure, Father. I want them to be able to move forward in their lives with no more pain. Please help me to forgive myself, I've never been able to. I want them to be able to be happy, I've destroyed anything that would be precious to me. I am so sorry and lonely, I've always felt unworthy of being forgiven. Thank You, Padre Pio !

11. marilyn

padre pio pray for us

12. Henrietta

Dear padre pio, please be with my son , let not the evil thoughts trouble him, help him, he is alone, he is scared,p,ease take. Care of him and bring him home safely. Thaks

13. Henrietta

Dear padre pio, thanks for everything, thanks for being with my son. Please guide him and protect him, and once again thanks for being with him , thanks for solving nthe problems of my neighbors. Thanks

14. Ancel Farrugia Migneco

Dear All,

a year ago, i asked for all to pray so as to state the power of prayer. YES!! IT IS TRUE!!! I prayed, we prayed and the result is within our hands. My father whom stated that he was healed a year ago prior to being notified, today after a year of medical interventions, had been notified that he is cured or so to say on the healing path. IF this is not a miracle, what is it??
    Please allow me to thank all of you and allow me to be with you in your prayers. Ask and you be given!!!

15. Henrietta

Dear padre pio, thanks for everything, thanks for being with my son. I trust in you. Thanks

16. Amy Martins

Dear Padre Pio,

You have seen what has happened to me from my missionary trip. Please pray for me as I am in need of prayer. I love you with all my heart.

17. Lila

Padre Pio, thank you so much for your graces received. My sister is doing so much better now, shes back to being a normal kid. I placed your relic prayer card under my mothers pillow. She had been having so many depression issues and mental illness. Today when i saw her and spoke with her, she is almost the same person she was before. Her memory has improved and her depression is less. And i also asked you to please pray for my friend who was headed in the wrong direction outside her marriage, and had left her church. Today she has told me she wants to change, be there for her family and be loyal to her husband. And she said she would try harder to go back to church. I know that my petition for restoring my marriage might take some time, but you have given me peace and comfort in my heart in the meantime. Thank you so so much.

18. Marilyn

Padre Pio Pray For Us

19. Henrietta

Dear padre pio, thanks for all the blessings received. Thanks for everything. Padre pio, for the next one wk my son is traveling, please guide him and please protect him, please bless him with your presence , please put a hedge of protection around him, Lear nothing, no thoughts harm him. Helping him to enjoy his lops. Please protect him wherever he goes. Please bless him. Thanks for all your help. Thanks

20. henrietta

dear padre pio, thanks for everything. please help me and my neighbours also. please help cedric and malkaya to have better understanding , please bless me and my family with good health thanks