St. Padre Pio Comments

Francesco, named in honor of St. Francis of Assisi, was born to Giuseppa and Grazio Forgione, peasant farmers, in the small Italian village of Pietrelcina on May 25, 1887. From his childhood, it was evident that he was a special child of God. Francesco was very devout even as a child, and at an early age felt drawn to the priesthood. He became a Capuchin novice at the age of sixteen and received the habit in 1902. Francesco was ordained to the ... Continue Reading

1. marilyn

Padre Pio please pray for my family and help my girls do well in school, make good decisions and be healthy and happy. Thank you

2. Ikenna

Padre pio pls intercede for my elder brother to get a job, and for my results to be a great one.

3. lara camilleledesma carmaran

have a gud day.i wantto know if where is the church of St.Pio here in Philippines. can u help me? thanks

4. Henrietta

Dear padre pio, please take care of my son please make him emotionally a strong person let not Amy thought come to him which will distract his stidies and health. Please bless him and protect him data and night. Please I require your help and also I leave him under your care and protection. Please I trust in you. I am going to be at ease because I know you are taking care of him thanks you for all the blessings. Received

5. Henrietta

Dear Padre pio please bless me and my family . Help us to take the right decisions. Please bless us and also take care of us. Please protect us . Thanks

6. marilyn

Padre Pio please pray for my family that they do well in all. Please pray that my Alexis does well in her tests today and that Emilyrose does well in school also. Pray that they are healthy happy and make good decisions. And please watch over my entire family. Thank you

7. H

Dear padre pio thanks for all the blessings received please bless me and my family with good health please take care of us and guide us thanks

8. H

Dear padre pio thanks For all the blessings received. Thanks

9. marilyn

Dear Padre Pio,
    Our daughter has been put in a difficult situation. She has made a decision which we feel is beneficial to her right now. Please do not let her get penalized for it. She is a really good and hard working girl who needs your prayers.

10. Brian M. Temprosa

Dear Padre Pio,

You have always been our family's intercessor along with Mary our Mother. Thank you for your intercessions. I pray for all those in most need of your intercessions. May they be be blessed with God's mercy and ever-present grace. I pray that God will reveal his presence so that those who lack faith may be enlightened.

11. Marilyn

12. Marilyn

13. T.

Dear Padre Pio - My life needs a total miracle right now, I need a decent job with health benefits, a financial blessing, a loving husband and a physical healing as well as a mental one. Peace of mind, devoid of any anger against anyone who has hurt me. I love you, St. Pio

14. Josie Odea

Dear Padre Pio , I am asking you to look over my Father . He is in the hospital in ICU , he is having a hard time . Please we need him to get better I ask this of you and give them the stenght that he needs to come back to us in good health !

15. Bobby

Padre Pio, I know this may sound silly and not worthy of prayer, but I have suffered with severe insomnia for the past 30 years. I ask for your prayers to end this, and allow me to live my life like a normal person. Thank you so much.

16. Mark

Dear St. Padre Pio,

Please hear my pleas and then like our savior, Jesus Christ, be merciful and itntercede for me.
    I am a sinner and have done great wrongs; but, I pray that you and all the angels and saints and all our brothers and sisters in Christ along with Mary our spiritual mother, might intercede for me.
    Ask our lord and savior to forgive me my sins, to be merciful and deliver me from my dealings with the government, mercy with my failing business, mercy in matters of love both corpreally and spiritually, mercy in my health, mercy for my family and friends, mercy for my enemies, all who I have ever offended and all who wish me harm or ill will rightfully or otherwise. And mercy for all who pray for me in the loving way Jesus taught us to.
    And I pray for all of these as well.
    As I carry your relic with me, inspire me to evangelise in Christ and to walk the path God has chosen, with all the surety with which you did as well. Help me to know the hearts of others so I might guide them to God as you do. And always may I keep my spiritual weapon close at had and use it often always praying the Rosary of our Blessed Mother Mary.
    All this I pray in the name of God the Father, Jesus Christ the son and the Holy Spirit, AMEN.
    May God bless you all and peace be ever with you.

17. cirilie

dear padre pio, i became your child when i first met you in the internet two years ago. and you have promised your children that their entire family is also your children. i have come to you tonight for my aunt who serve as a mom to me. please heal her in her ailment. please ask our Lord to please lend her to me, extend her life more. i love her so dearly coz even she's not my real mom, she had showed much love and care for me. she send me to school and raised me as a single parent. to reciprocate the good deeds she gave me, i care so much for her. now that she needs my help, i turn to you my padre to please heal her. i dont have much money to send her to the best doctor and she's also stubborn that dont want to go the doctor. but i know that our God is the best doctor and you are an instrument of God to bring healing to His people. please padre i beg you to please heal her. confidently i pray, amen.

18. lisa

Padre Pio thank you so much for everything you have done for me and my husband over the past six months. You are a dear friend who i will cherish with all my heart and soul. Thank you for your intervention today..

19. Anne

Dearest Saint Pio - please interceed for me and ask the Father to cure me of endometrial cancer. Thank you!

20. Marilyn

Padre Pio please pray for my family