St. Padre Pio Comments

Francesco, named in honor of St. Francis of Assisi, was born to Giuseppa and Grazio Forgione, peasant farmers, in the small Italian village of Pietrelcina on May 25, 1887. From his childhood, it was evident that he was a special child of God. Francesco was very devout even as a child, and at an early age felt drawn to the priesthood. He became a Capuchin novice at the age of sixteen and received the habit in 1902. Francesco was ordained to the ... Continue Reading

1. michelle
    10 months ago

Padre Pio intercede for me. Help me to love and to have hope. I pray for my husband and our marriage.

2. Henrietta
    10 months ago

Dear Padre pio ,A happy feast . Please bless my sons and give them good health and also bless my son whose birthday is today with wisdom and good physical,mental and emotional health.Please bless us and take care of us . Thanks

3. Christopher Antony Peter
    10 months ago

St Padre Pio please pray two god for me and my family
    I ask for your help

4. Henrietta
    10 months ago

Dear padre Pio thanks for taking care of my son, I know you were there and will always be there for them . Please bless them and protect them . Please give all of us good health. Please bless us and protect us. Thanks Padre Pio

5. marilyn
    10 months ago

Dear Padre Pio please pray for my family , that my mother will feel better and that all my brothers and sisters and their families are happy and safe. Pray that my daughters do well in school and softball, are happy , healthy, and make good choices. Padre Pio please look over my Alexis that she does well on her ACT testing so she can get into the college of her choice.
    I LOVE YOU

6. Marilyn
    10 months ago

Dear Padre Pio,
    Please pray for my family, my mother, brothers and sisters and their families and my husband and my children. Please let Emilyrose and Alexis be happy, healthy, make good choices and do well in school and softball. Please pray that Alexis will do well in her ACT testing so that she may go to the college of her choice. My family has been devoted to you since I was a little girl and my father passed away. He had great devotion to you even until the moment he died.
    Padre Pio Pray for Us.

Love,
    Marilyn

7. Henrietta
    10 months ago

Dear Padre PIo. Please help me to handle the situation . Please give my son the wisdom to understands the right and wrong . Please help me. Thanks

8. Henrietta
    10 months ago

Dear Padre Pio thanks for all the blessings received. Please help and guide my son in all the decisions that he takes please bless my kids with good health please protect them from any harm . Help them in their studies and exams and help them and guide them in whatever they do . Please bless me and my family . Thanks once again for all the blessings received.

9. Henrietta
    11 months ago

Dear padre Pio , thanks for all the blessings received. Thanks . Please bless and take care of both my sons . Please bless us and protect us.

10. Jane
    11 months ago

Dear Saint Padre Pio
    i really need you to intercede for me before the throne of mercy. you who luved God so much. i strongly believe that God will grant you of whatever u ask from him.
    i am in my late 20's and the only man i have placed my hope upon is treating me like a scorn! if i need leave this relationship, pls provide me with the right man before december this year.
    secondary, i am in a financial mess. i dont have money and i dont know where to get, pls intercede on behalf of my company, let us be favourved so i will be paid well or pls dear Pio, provide me with an alternative.
    these are the two problem that keeps tears in my eyes all night long. help me and put a smile on my face again. thank you very much
    Amen

11. donna wilson

Please padre pio for th unity of the family the health el trabojo de mis familias las skool de mis nietas please gide thm In the rite path n for me give me pasiensia y amor para family te pido por mi salud
    "Donna Diaz

12. Jennifer

Dear Padre Pio
    I ask for you to pray for me to heal my mental illness of panick attacks and anxiety as Its affecting my work, confidence and relationships. I wish I could be at ease. I also hope and pray to you for good health and happiness for me and my family.

13. marilyn

Padre Pio please pray for my family. Please let my daughters do well in school, make good choices, be happy and healthy. Please let them realize how much we do for them and and love them. Thank you

14. trina plotner

Dear Saint Pio,
    Pray for Tad and I to do the will of God every day that we have left on this planet..And at the hour of death you may be there to welcome us with Jesus and Mother Mary..thank you

15. louise ann manifold

Dear Padire Pio,
    Thank you so much for all your help,my partner and myself have been unemployed for a while and we have been having alot of difficulity trying to make ends meet.Thankfully my partner has now going some work and i pray that this will continue. Thank you so much for your help

16. Geoffrey Ames

Dear Saint Padre Pio,
    My wife and I have been trying to have a baby for along time now. Lately I have been praying Day and night for a miracle. I think this will really strengthen our marriage even more. I love my wife very much and would like to see her happy.

17. Marilyn

Please pray for my daughter who is having anxiety attacks about school. Padre Pio please let her do well and relax. Also, please help my daughters do well in all that they try.
    I Love You

18. Yesenia

Padre Pio please keep watch over my family and i ask you to guide me through the right path.Thank you

19. marilyn

Dear Padre Pio,
    Please pray for my family. Please let them be happy, healthy, do well in everything. Please pray that my daughters make good decisions and do well in school. Thank you

20. Mary Olsen

Did St. Padre Pio really insist that women wear dresses or skirts 8 inches below the knee and a veil over their heads in order to receive the Sacrament of Reconiliation? If that is true, how come the Catholic Church doesn't insist on that, as well? If you are a short woman, can you have a dress or skirt be 4 inches below the knee?