St. Padre Pio Comments

Francesco, named in honor of St. Francis of Assisi, was born to Giuseppa and Grazio Forgione, peasant farmers, in the small Italian village of Pietrelcina on May 25, 1887. From his childhood, it was evident that he was a special child of God. Francesco was very devout even as a child, and at an early age felt drawn to the priesthood. He became a Capuchin novice at the age of sixteen and received the habit in 1902. Francesco was ordained to the ... Continue Reading

1. tahlia

this was really helpful for my asighnment thank you and can you please tell me when was this last apdated.

2. pc

dear Padre Pio, my son has chosen you as his saint for confirmation-please protect our family from sin and let there be peace in our home. I pray to you and our blessed Mother Mary that our children will know God's calling in their lives. Please heal our broken home. Ialso pray that we can be better parents. We love you,please help us soon.

3. angela

Dear Saint Padre Pio I am very devoted to You please help an pray for my Kids and for me specially my daughter please phisically and mentally in school and also with friends and family. Please Padre Pio I am going trough a very hard time with her. I love You Padre Pio. Thanks a Million.

4. Debby

Dear St Padre Pio I need a big intercession for my family. You helped me in the past and you say you will take on the whole family, they need faith and confession too.My marriage is in the final stage of divorce and my husband left the Catholic Church. I continue to be a wife while sperated over a year now from my husband.Guide me on the appropiate path, I need relief soon. It is tough to have an 18 year old handicapped son with no father around please send holy companions for him. I pray and cry, over and over with no change in sight.Thanks Be to God In Everything

5. JOE MIKE

Padre Pio may the Lord forgive when I left my vocation as a Franciscan brother. intercede for me that I may still live my franciscan life as a married person and radiate this to my family and people i work with and meet. MMy 87 mother is also sick I pray that you may guide her in her suffering. Thank you so much. Pax et Bonumn!

6. olokor evans

st pio pray 4 me that God will make my gift manifest just like yours.amen

7. numfor Davidson

St padre pio is a great staint,pray for judith who leasd me to now youand you commitment to God.st pio pray for my Brother Goerge to be free from all satanic connections and manifestations and make him to come to God for the rest of his life in heart and soul, bless his marraige with Catherine and protect his business.For the rest of my family,pray for them that they have peace, unity Good health,break through,and great success in all they do.Pray for me that i my have a good job,God fearing wife,and above all come closser to God than ever before.Protect me from sins and lossful Death. St Padre Pio , PRAY FOR US. AMEN.

8. Brenda

Holy Padre Pio, Please intercede for my mother-in-law Barbara who has been diagnosed with lung disease and COPD, if it is in God's Will, please pray that she will be healed of this illness. Please pray that she stays healthy. Thank you for your intercession and your Holy life examples Blessed Padre Pio.

9. Rosa

St. Padre Pio please pray for my deceased father that he is embraced in Heaven
    with Jesus and all the Saints free of sin and that he is looking down at us fulfilled,
    and at peace. Help the family to go on with our lives but never forgetting that
    he was a husband, father, and a grandfather,friend etc to everyone.
    Thank you St Pio, Mother Mary, God and Jesus and all the angels and Saints,
    to keep my family safe and away from harm.Lord hear my prayer.

10. robert

padre pio please pray for me to the almighty God I really want to be free from alcohol and cigarette adiction . please erase these out of my mind. i dont like them at all . please help me not to even think of them .

11. Chandra

Thank you St. Padre Pio for your intersession and acceptance of confession and for making me feel so 'special'. Amen.

12. Ann

Dear St. Padre Pio, thank you so much for your intersession, you have worked many great miracles for me before and now I desparately need your help again. You know what I want, I know that you and Our Lady are giving me signs everyday and I ask you to please work this miracle for me. Amen

13. Rita Kebede

Dear St Padre Pio.Please hear my prayer,Please help me as I was falsely accused of something awful by a relative.The accusations are false and because of that I have lost my Dear friend.I know I have done my share of hurt.I am not perfect.Please forgive me for having to end my relationship.There was too much drama and no trust.I am sorry that I had to drag My 'Handsome' into this situation as well.Please forgive me,help me find who my true friends are.I dont want to feel so utterly alone and friendless anymore.Give me the strength to trust as I am lost in what is going on around me.I am so confused and it seems like no one is there for me to go to.Please send me a friend that will always be there for me.I have lost my parents so I have no one to turn to for help.Please help me with my daily trials and tribulations and daily suffering......Lastly I would like to thank you for getting me through my two surgeries.Thank You!.Amen.

14. Rita Kebede

Dear St Padre Pio, Thank you for all the blessings you sent to me last year.But I am so confused now,please show me the way.You've opened this man's heart to me,but now it is closed again.How do I get through,so he can hear me? how do I make him see? how do I show him my love? Please lead me and stand by me.Please help me! Thank You.Amen.

15. Rita Kebede

Dear St.Padre Pio, I pray that you bless everyone who has left a message for you on this site.Fill each and everyone of us with your love and strength.Wrap your arms of comfort over us and guide us through this thing called 'life'.Amen.

16. Maile Tahafitu Fa'ase'e

St. Pedro Pio pray for our family who cried for his promised of forgiveness our sins and may you fulfill our HOPE especially our children school materials and our family needs and bless for the poor people grant us your tender devotion to Mary, the Mother of Jesus and our Mother our sweet sorrowful Mother.

17. Mary

Dear St Pio, please interecede for my family and please ask Our Lady and Jesus if it is possible to heal my mother from the terrible pain she is in. I ask also for my husband that he will come back to mass with my daughter and I, may all our faith be strengthened that we bring our daughter up a good Catholic and always strive to do Our Lords will.

18. Vincent Francis

St Padre Pio, pray for me to get a positive answer from the authorities of this country Norway.

19. geraldine gregory

Padrepio,

I am lost in my life, numbed with pain of loneliness . Please help me to
    find some peace of mind and help me see things will improve. I have no job, no life
    partner and now no earth mother, i am of little hope . Please help me i feel worthless.

20. smith

this is a great previlage for me to identify myself with st pio, we i sorted to have a petron saint, he was showed to me tru divine means. i pray tru the intercession of st pio i may optain the nessesary graces from our Lord Jesus. amen