St. Padre Pio Comments

Francesco, named in honor of St. Francis of Assisi, was born to Giuseppa and Grazio Forgione, peasant farmers, in the small Italian village of Pietrelcina on May 25, 1887. From his childhood, it was evident that he was a special child of God. Francesco was very devout even as a child, and at an early age felt drawn to the priesthood. He became a Capuchin novice at the age of sixteen and received the habit in 1902. Francesco was ordained to the ... Continue Reading

1. Kelly

Blessed Padre Pio, I pray, you always protect my family. I pray for peace on Earth. I pray for the sick, poor, and innocent.

2. delia

please st padre pio,please help my 5 year old son who is autistic,and help me be a better mother for him please holy saint

3. Rosalie

Padre Pio:
    Please help cure my mother who is ill with COPD. I pray to you in God's name that she be cured of this disease and that she is well again. I pray that you give us both the strength to find the right doctors who can help her. I pray that you give the doctors the knowledge to treat her and relieve her of this disease. I pray to you in the name of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit that she be cured and that she be well and happy again.

4. iwona

Dear Father Pio, please help my beloved mum who is very sick with cancer so she is healthy and happy again. Please ask the Holy Spirit to grand her complete healing and to be with all of us through this difficult time. Help and guide the doctors .

5. Abel

Padre Pio
    I ask for your help with my son who has turned his back on his family that loves him so much and is lost. I ask and pray to you that he come back to us before his situation gets worse with the woman who he is with. Get her away from him. Please bring him back to the church and to us. Also please heal my daughter from her spinal cord injury. Heal her completely that she walk and use her legs again normally And that she gain her bodily functions again along with her hands and fingers. Please heal my children and family from their bitterness hate and anger. Heal me from my affliction and bring prosperity to my entire family. In Jesus name I pray. Padre Pio I will devote my life to you with the answers to my

6. Joseph Yachouy

Dear Padre Pio

Help me to live as christian in all it meanings

Pray for me i need ur prayer

7. Nelson Fernandes

Dear St Pio, pl pray for the healing and deliverance of my wife Motimary and that God may give us a nice house in a good environment. Oh St Pio obtain for us the grace to persevere in faith and love for Jesus even unto death.

8. apple

My beloved Saint Pio, please intercede for the conversion of our family. I felt bad today when I received a message from my sister informing me not to help my brother in building his house. Our brother is the black sheep in the family ;he is the prodigal son returning to his fathers home. In good intention I wrote her a letter if she could donate to our brother a few pieces of plywood for a shelter.( I did my share also for the roofing), but to my dismay she refuse to help. Please Padre PIo, touch their heart that they understand the value of helping one another, the value of preserving the family relationship. And also to our parents to guide them also that they should be the one who would act fist in the welfare of their children. Confidently I pray that my prayer will be granted. Thank you so much Padre Pio.

9. Simon Akubor

O Saint Padre Pio by your intercessions may pass my exams,surmount every obstacle and enter the seminary.Help me to stay devoted to God,let my heart belong to Him alone.Help me become a good priest.AMEN

10. Rion

Thank you so much St. Pio for helping me get good grades for my exams! Thanks especially for my Maths A* grade, which i really needed, in the midst of my depression. i gladly pray to you for intercession and i hope everyone in this site gets their prayer request granted.
    Thank you God. Amen.

11. Arlee

Dear St. Padre Pio, Thank you for all your help and for the enlightenment you blessed me with. Please continue to pray for my father that God will grant him a second chance to live a happy and healthy life. Pray for us Padre Pio, Amen

12. Roland

I stumbled tonight on Padre Pio Biography by mistake. Of course I heard of him before and knew about his life and struggles specially fighting the devil all night long.
    I read every single posting dated from July 24th, 2008 till today April 1, 2011
    I heard all of your prayers and comments and I felt these were also my concerns and comments. I pray to Padre Pio to intercede for ALL of you, your families and friends. I would also like to ask him to intercede for all who do not know Jesus.
    I would like to encourage all of you to keep the faith and never give up no matter the circumstances. I pray this in Jesus' name and in the names of Mary and all of the saints. Amen

13. CK

Dearest Padre Pio,

My heart is so full of anguish. Please pray for the family. Please help to lift this yoke on my shoulders and bring peace to my life. I am so worried and tired Father, please Help me and help my family in this difficult times esp when my husband does not have a job. Please Padre Pio help us in this financial situation we are in. Please please help us.

14. mary ann villanueva

dear st. pio of pietrelcina,

please pray for my mom, heal her please shes now suffering from nheumonia, shes so helpless, she suffered a lot, she cant talk anymore shes now lying in bed, shes very sick she has this calsification in the brain which doctors cant explain what this is, 2007 the last time we saw our mom that she still ok, the only problem she cannot talk anymore she communicate with us thru writing, now she cant do that anymore, last jan. 31 2011, she was rush to the emergency room, we almost lost our mom, now this nheumonia makes her suffer most. shes now in a nursing home, with the oxygen that helps her breath and a tube in her stomach thats the way they feed her. please st. pio dont let our mom sufer so much, its her bday on april 18, please st. pio of pietrelcina i know my mom as what she is right she still hoping and praying that she will be healed and shes fighting for us her children, so please give this a gift for her bday, heal her dont let her suffer so much st. pio. we love her so much please bring our mom back to her normal life... heal her nheumonia and that things on her brain that causes her sickness. please st. pio of pietrelcina with the help of our god please cure her touch her, i hope thru this litter i can send my message to you. thanks god i found this site.... thank you so much. please grant our wishes. prayers are only our hopes... thank you god.

15. Lisa

St. Padre Pio I would like to request prayers for my small business to grow and for the pitch i made last week to turn into a retainer business if its Gods will. If not, I wish He would give me strength and some other business because I really need help!In Jesus I trust. Amen

16. Elizabeth

Dear St. Padre Pio,

Please intercede and pray for me and my family. I desperately need your help and a sign that things will get better. Please make my surgery successful and help me to overcome my deep depression and enable me to see God's plan for my life and to be an example to others of His Divine Mercy. Please help my son overcome his disorder and to find work where he is appreciated, does well and makes friends so he can have joy and contentment in his life. Make our family know and feel the love of Jesus. I feel so, so alone and need a sign that things will get better and work out for everyone. Trusting in God. our Blessed Mother and your Mercy. Thank you.

17. Jefferson Henderson III

18. FIlipino Ninja

Thank you for this wonderful information. It has helped me a lot. Lets hope for an A!!

19. JoAnne

I am using him as the topic of my religion project and I think that he is an extremely holy person who deseves to be a saint 100%!

20. Judy

Dear Saint Padre Pio, We ask in Jesus name for a divine miracle of cure for chucks cancer, please guide the doctors and help them in their work, that Chuck may experiance a cure and live a full and Helpful life, he is a good hardworking god loving man, The kindness and peace that is felt at your shrine is awesome. we feel your presence and love, thank you, his wife and children......... and his Mom........