St. Padre Pio Comments

Francesco, named in honor of St. Francis of Assisi, was born to Giuseppa and Grazio Forgione, peasant farmers, in the small Italian village of Pietrelcina on May 25, 1887. From his childhood, it was evident that he was a special child of God. Francesco was very devout even as a child, and at an early age felt drawn to the priesthood. He became a Capuchin novice at the age of sixteen and received the habit in 1902. Francesco was ordained to the ... Continue Reading

1. Katherine

Please pray that my 2 grandsons are together again soon we have been through so much one of my grandsons is in foster care because a social worker was angry I reported her for abuse of power. We lost everything and now have a safe place to live. I am in need of help from an attorney to be heard on an issue of unlawful eviction,invasion of privacy and violation of my civil rights. I pray everyday for my continued ability to help others inspite of what has happened to us many people are suffering at the hands of one woman who cares very little for human life your prayers would be of great help.in making things right. God Bless us and all that need his blessings.

2. Paul

Please pray that everyday I grow stronger spiritually and find peace within myself.
    I fight demons everyday. I wish nothing but good for my fellow man. May we all
    inherit the kingdom of God.

3. Catherine

Dearest Padre Pio I implore you to give me humility and love, real love. One of my daughters need a house desperately. I have seen a video of your story and was uplifted by it, eventhou it was in Italian, and I could not understand all of it.
    Last year I was struck by cancer and the Lord spared my life, and I am interpid it as
    "there is something I need to do before God takes me" Help me to listen to God's words to me. A little 4 year old boy has a second diagose of cancer and needs your help desporately, please help him be well. Pray for him, my family and all my friends.

4. melanie gay weaver crescenti

Please Padre Pio help me with my financial cituation help me to prosper so I may help others. Forgive me my sins and help me to help others. I have made mistakes in my life. I feel I should have done more for my children when they were small. I feel I should help more people. help everyone that knows me and has known me forgive me my sins. Help all my special friends and their families to deal with day to day task's. I have always felt like a person whom God made to bring kindness and happiness to people but lately it has been hard. That is why I ask for a job helping people and giving people hope. thank you.

5. maria assumpta jjuko

dear st padre pio, give me the heart and courage to love and forgive others, protect my family and all that i take care of and those that take care of me. i request you to accept my unborn baby to be named after your name PADRE, though am not sure if its a girl or a boy! I love u padre and am very sure because my instict tells me so, that u will reply my message through your miracles.

6. Barry

Thank you Padre Pio for being the powerful example that you are. I thajk you for the peace I already feel from having prayed to you. Help me to grow closer to God and to rise above my current difficulties as I have mentioned to you in my prayers.
    World without end, Amen

7. Ogunshola S. Paul

I humbly ask of you St. Pio to grant me peace of heart, freedom from the bondage of debt, forgiveness of sins and daily daily miracle and I will spread the devotion to you.

8. Patsy Scott

I ask you humbly Saint Padre Pio for your intercession in obtaining good results from medical tests this coming Monday 30/5/11. and for success of ovarian operation. With grateful thanks to you such a wonderful Saint.

I promise to spread devotion to you

9. JoAnn

I just wanted to say thank you to Padre Pio for prayfully interceding for me in my time of need.

10. Jennifer

I just finished reading the incredible biography, Prophet of the People, the Biography of Padre Pio. I wish to beg Padre Pio's intercession for my family. We are being tried over and over with so many challenges. I feel this is my cross to bear. Yet we need some relief so we can care for our seven children. Padre Pio, I know you know what is in my mind. I confess to you all my sins. Please intercede for me to Jesus Christ our Lord. Thank you. Amen. All Glory and Honor to you Lord Jesus Christ.

11. simeon julian f fortu

st. pio thanks for the time to be with you at the shrine.how amazing to see your many devotees coming endlessly.that shows only how close you are to HIM.i have also my reason coming to you and that is to ask your intercession in bringing my problem to HIM.i know that your help is already a big thing for my problem to be heard.i am praying that your shrine will continue to be the instrument of converting and bringing under GOD's Kingdom all those who are still unbelievers of HIS Love & Mercy.

12. Tim Coyle

Saint Pio,

I ask for your intercession to keep my family, friends, and enemies safe during this time of tribulation. Your kindness and love is a comfort. I resolve to follow the path of rightiousness and proclaim your dedication to Our Lady and the Passion as exemplary for all souls, living and deceased.

Sincerely,

Tim

13. Frankie Barrett

St Padre Pio, please look after my family. Please pray for us that we are kept strong and freed of illnesses. I lay my heart in your hands

14. Alana

Dear St. Padre Pio, I would Like To Ask Your Help In Graduating High School, Also to Watch over me and my family.

15. Rosalie

Dear Padre Pio: I am once again asking your intercesson. Please help me obtain a job as my present position is being eliminated. Please intercede so I may stay employed until I can retire in several years. I ask this in the name of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

16. Shayna Park

May I be Forgiven.

17. joy

Dear Father Pio:

Thanks for the blessing the you've given to me and my husband. The first time we
    visit you in libis was memorable for us. Me and my husband hoping that our wish for you will come through, especially to have our own baby to complete our relationship
    more meaningful, w/ god's grace, I know and I believe that it will come.... I love you and thank you for the holliness that we receive upon visiting you!

18. Catherine

Fr.Padre Pio.Please pary for us daer saint that we may always love God with all of our heart and soul.Intercede for us to always go for confession and attend mass daily and recite the roasry daily too.Please pray for us as i have applied for a loan and i am waiting for a reply from the bank that i will be given the loan.Also pray for us that we will find a good house to move in soon and that my Husband will be blessed with a great businee and our Son will attend the best schools.Thank you .Mary Mother of our saviour pray for us.

19. Kelly

I pray to you Blessed Padre Pio that you improve my mom's health and eye sight. I pray to you for Angela's cancer recovery. For peace in the world.I ask you to remember all the people in my prayers. I thank and love you Padre Pio. Protect us always.

20. bckawaii

St. Pio help me to find the man of my dream...give me a sign if he is the one!You never fail me...thank you!!!