St. Padre Pio Comments

Francesco, named in honor of St. Francis of Assisi, was born to Giuseppa and Grazio Forgione, peasant farmers, in the small Italian village of Pietrelcina on May 25, 1887. From his childhood, it was evident that he was a special child of God. Francesco was very devout even as a child, and at an early age felt drawn to the priesthood. He became a Capuchin novice at the age of sixteen and received the habit in 1902. Francesco was ordained to the ... Continue Reading

1. jbo

I am so blessed that st. padre pio has always interceded for us. God has blessed my family so many times despite some hardships. As Padre pio had tought us to be hopeful , to pray and not worry; I ask him to again pray for my daughter's career. As she is about to step into a new phase in her career, I ask that God bless and heal her of her sickness so that she will be able to work and be of service to other people. Please padre pio help her like you have helped my find the job which I wanted. THank you for being at our side and praying for us. God has continued to bless us . Help my husband , my daughter and me to be a blessing to other and please remind us to keep a humble heart always. Thank you Lord for all of the graces we have received as a family!

2. yen

Padre Pio, please intercede for us...pray for my brother's healing - physically from diabetes, emotional and spiritual healing too. This I'm asking in Jesus name. Amen.

3. Christopher

Dear Padre Pio

Please help my poor mother in law, who is suffering chronic pain and illness. You are someone she admires and respects in great measure and she has been to San giovanni Rotondo. Please help her to be comfortable; please help her and pray for her pain to be taken away.

4. Joshua G

St.Pio Please Pray for me to Have the Lord's Guidance and Provisional Blessing in all that I am to do now. Whether to stay where I am or to go where the Lord desires me to. Please pray for my discernment and wisdom! Thank You and God Bless all of you!

5. Unknown

Padre Pio please continue to help Ann and her family.
    Thank you.
    []
    _[]_
    -----

6. Helen

Thank you Padre Pio for helping my daughter recover from dengue. I wasn't aware she had one until the test came out that she has dengue and in the recovering stage already. During those days wherein she has high fever I couldn't sleep well because the doctors hasn't ruled out yet as to what's the diagnosis. I kept on praying for you Padre Pio to heal my daughter and also for my family. You answered my prayers! I'm so glad she wasn't hospitalized. Truly God is great! I always tell this to my relatives and friends.

7. Mimi

Padre Pio, you are a remarkable servant of God. After learning about your holy life, you who have devoted your entire earthly journey to His love and providence, full in humility and suffering, I tremble in fear of what the Lord holds for me, a sinner. Pray for me O holy St. Padre Pio. You know what is in my heart.

8. assumpta

loving Miraculous saint!, i love and adore your love for the suffering. thank you for all that you have done for my family, relatives and friends.

dear st. padrea, am tired of renting, i want to own my own house with ma fimily and relatives. st padrea let our plans be fullfilled as planned with my husband. we really want to own a house before the end of this year. have mercy on us

9. ranee

Dear Padre Pio, please help me and my son in this current situation. Help us to carry this cross patiently in Jesus name. I ask your intercession for the truth to be revealed to those people who are trying to hurt my son. I also ask your intercession for the business - we need sales to come in and a good resolution to all the other issues that have recently surfaced. Please help me to grow in faith, hope and charity. Amen

10. sr

Dear Padre Pio, through the power our Lord Jesus Christ granted you in life and now in your memory; i ask you for your Divine Intercession please help our family in our financial problems...help us pay our debts and guide us to find work...please help us pay all our obligations...Help me receive my work this week..as I have been waiting already for months..for my work to arrive...Please help my husband learn to forgive others to not always think of controlling others but to let others be and accept other people for who they are......please help our relationship to become stronger...and for love to nourish our hearts instead of hate..Please give us peace of mind...Please help my husband find the right job for him...goodluck on his future business ventures...Padre Pio we really need your help and prayers..I feel so tired and hopeless..and you are my only hope...please please please help us...I do not know what to do anymore....I am so confused right now...we really, really need your help...you have helped us for the past few months...I trust in you...Thank you Padre Pio....

11. chinyelu nworji

pls dear padre pio i need a very good job there are so many poor persons around and i cant help them my allowance is barely enough pls i need a very good husband pls a very good one who will help me to achieve my dreams also bless all my friends continue to guide and guard them help my mum grant her perfect healing thank you jesus.

12. chinyelu nworji

13. Frodo

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Saint Padre Pio.

14. Frodo

Dear Father Padre Pio, Please pray for me to help me get over this agony that I'm going through now in trying to know and follow God's will in the plan he has set for me. Please pray for me to also strengthen in faith in the lord Jesus my God. Thank you.

15. Lance

St Pio please intercede on my behalf to our dear Lord to alleviate the pain I am experiencing with this current affliction (shingles), I will trust in Jesus and offer this discomfort up for my sins and for the souls in purgatory,

16. Elaine

My Dear Padre Pio. I'm new at this so please bear with me. I'd like to ask you to intercede on my behalf for the conversion of my father. He is atheist. Also please intercede for the conversion of my mother so that she leads a better and holy life as her mother did. My grandmother is in heaven now I'm sure as she was very devout to our Lord. Please ask the Lord to bestow them with His grace so that they will feel His love and peace everlasting. Amen

17. Anna

Padre Pio I want to thank you for the many prayers that you have answered for me over the years.My life would be very different had it not been for your intercession at key times in my life and that of my family,also who are devoted to you.You are forever in my heart.I pray to you once more to give me guidance as I make another key decision,which will affect my life and those I care about.i pray for your guidance

18. josephine

Padre Pio , suffering saint of our lifetime , I know of you and love you deeply , through all my suffering for 11 years . You hear me praying to you and begging you to help all my family and friends . Your loving face is everywhere in this house and you have comforted me constantly through our Lord Jesus Christ ,,, thank you for all the blessings you have acquired for me through your intercession on my behalf to Our Lord,, and here I am again , still asking for my children , friends and myself to be safe and secure , to know again the joy I was born with and to have the pain leave my back and hand,,I am afraid for my children , I am afraid for my sister and brother who are very sick, you know this and you hear me cry for them . MY grief for the loss of my mother , father and two brothers is heavy to carry and I ask you with head bowed that they be in heaven . I fear much in this world and I try to have more courage like you who even had playful ways with all your pain .. I love Jesus and Mary Immaculate and St. Joseph .. I love the saints , you know all of this for I talk to you often and I know you hear me . Please hear me again each tome I speak to you , please help us , the family and bless my young son who has sacrificed his youth for his mother and father and helps without complaint , please send us the prosperity to help others and ourselves , please give me final relief of years of pain through your intercession to the Lord for us , always in the name of Jesus ,whom you loved so very much .You know all these things I ask and more for I have been calling out to you for many years , I love God with my whole heart and
    God will have the last word and the Lord will not be outdone , please let justice prevail for my eldest son at the hearing of the tenancy board , he needs to see Gods power over even the most powerful of people who are unfair to those who have barely enough , let Gods' poor be given justice ,,,,I will continue my love for all and pray for all . I am knocking at the door of heaven where you are waiting for all your spiritual children . Blessed be God and let the world praise His most HOLY NAME

19. Dan

Always keep Padre Pio's family in your prayers and ask them to pray for you. If you love Padre Pio, you have to love his mom, Giuseppa; his father, Grazio; brother Michael and sister Suor Pia. His parents and the Lord brought forth a wonderful son who always works hard to intercede for our needs.

"Praise be to Jesus"

20. Patricia Amick

St.Padre Pio,Your name came to me last night and woke me up out of a sound sleep.I'm not understanding,why and or what for. Help me to understand.