St. Padre Pio Comments

Francesco, named in honor of St. Francis of Assisi, was born to Giuseppa and Grazio Forgione, peasant farmers, in the small Italian village of Pietrelcina on May 25, 1887. From his childhood, it was evident that he was a special child of God. Francesco was very devout even as a child, and at an early age felt drawn to the priesthood. He became a Capuchin novice at the age of sixteen and received the habit in 1902. Francesco was ordained to the ... Continue Reading

1. Aaron Mathias Lyamuya

Padre Pio naomba uniombee. Naomba umwombee wanangu Nicole na Judy, Mwombee mama yangu Eunice.

2. margaret agarwal

Dear padre pio,
    Thanky you for always being there for me. Your presence in my life calms all my fears. Please help me to make a good confession. It has been nearly 15 years since my last confession and i really want to come back to my catholic faith.Before I go in for surgery please help me find a good priest like you to hear my confession. I love you very much.

3. Jorge

St. Father Pio... I am glad that you have been introduced to me by my grandfather. He always talks about you and the impact that you have on him and because of that I have chosen you and i believe you have chosen me to use you as my saint for a retreat I have March 8-11. I am looking forward to introduce you to 80 strangers and I hope that you have the same impact on 1 of them as you have on me and my grandfather. Please pray for me that I do well on this and that I can present you in the right way! I just read your story and I am in awe of you.

4. Nick

Dear Saint Padre Pio, Please be with me and our family in this very trying time. Please pray for me and ask our Lord Jesus Christ to give me and my family peace. It has been very challenging for me, and I pray that you hear my prayers, and that peace comes quickly for me and our family without issue. You are an inspiration to us all, and I pray that you are with me and my family always! Please let my worries vanish, and let us enjoy peace and harmony with health and happiness.... I will pray to you always....

5. Mario G. Merino

Dear Padre Pio. Thank you for praying for my family and I. Today I realize that you did help me out in my hour of need and desperation many months ago. Please continue to pray for my family's health, especially the baby's, because the world is becoming very dangerous and hostile. Please help me find employment in my field so I can provide for my family the way a man should. The last three years have been terrible since I lost my job. If you pray for me I know my current projects will catch the attention of the right people, leading to gainful employment for me. I also need to know if moving back home would be the best decision for my family's future. . Thank you Padre Pio! Amen.

6. heal my son

please padre pio heal my son i trust jesus and our mum mary

help us so we have joy in our home help us please give david healing from our lord jesus he can heal my son and i trust you

7. Patricia Rodriguez

Dear Padre Pio, You are one of my favorite Saints, thank you for listening, please continue to pray for my family and my good health, I am forever grateful to you. Patricia R.

8. Paul Anderson

Dear St Pio,
    Please could you help to heal my pain so that I may provide for my family.
    Many Thanks And Love. Paul

9. John

Padre Pio,
    Help me, pray that this agonizing dark depression is banished in the name of the Lord.
    Your spiritual son,
    Ioannes

10. Clara

Dear Padre Pio. I have been through so much pressure these past few months and I feel that my faith is shaking as my cup is nearly filled. May the lord forgive me for losing my grip. I know the Lord has given you aid to listen to the hearts of people and you know what people are praying and pleading for. I am praying for my family and all the families that our humble company is embracing. You know great the trials we are going through and how much pressure we all are. I humbly pray for you intercession, that we may be granted the grace, no matter how undeserving we are, to carry the cross that is upon us now. May the Lord spare us from all those who have unclean intentions towards us. May they be enlightened and may their hearts become a heart of flesh guild towards fairness, professionalism and compassion. I humbly pray that I may be given strength, courage, wisdom and faith to perform the duties you have entrusted to me. And with all my heart and humility, I place my total trust in the Scared Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of our most blessed virgin mother, and you, as the patron saint of all who wish to be strengthened and embraced by our Father especially in great times of despair.

11. Susie Estrada

Padre Pio I come to you in need. All who read this comment please ask Padre Pio to help us and say a prayer for my son Armando Jesus. God knows my need and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. God Bless you all.

12. jhoyce

Our dearest Saint Pio...Through the power of dear lord Jesus i ask for your prayer for my family and for myself. I ask for more strength to overcome the difficulties we had and for the presence of Jesus to my family every day. I also ask for a prayers to everyone who needs a help and a peace on the earth. Help people to enlighten there life to do good things for themselves and for the others. Thank you.

13. Rosa

Dear father padre pio,i love you and acknowledge you a great saint....thanks to jesus for giving me a blessed life..thanks for giving me courage through prayer in needy times..help me overcome my present difficulties.please buy forgiveness from lord our god for the sins that icommitted knowingly or unknowingly...bless our lives day by day ..hopes to visit your shrine one day...

14. Susan

Dear Padro Pio: This prayer is for Coelette and Anthony and there unborn child. Please protect them with good health.

15. Giuseppe

Padre Pio, I have been fond of your love for Jesus since the first day my mother showed me a picture of you and told me the story of your life. To this day I pray to you every day. I am in great need of your help . Through your intercession on the cross I beg you to come to my assistance. Please help me get back to work immediately. I promise in front of all reading this that I will visit your shrine every week for the next year. May I smell the fragrance of your presence.

16. tony p

Padre Pio please pray for my mother Maria to heal from heart surgery and regain her physical and mental strength

17. Hulnara

Dear St Pio, please pray to Jesus so he forgives me for all I have done wrong, I am so sorry! Please, pray for my spiritual enlightenment so I could realize what is really important in life and appreciate what God gave me. Please, help me deal with confusion in my life that I am experiencing now regarding future, so i had trust and put God above all, as I know God loves me and knows what he is doing. I am asking you to pray for my mom, who has Multiple sclerosis and is depressed and sad, so she could have faith and be physically well and keep walking at lease as she can now for as long as possible. Please, be my spiritual farther, as I never had a real one, and i will listen to you.

18. Lillian

St. Pio, please heal Fran. I pray for his good health. Thank you.

19. Aniana C. Mariano

Father Pio, please heal my daughter weng. She has sle and suffering from muscle pain, and weakening of joints and muscles. Please spare her from pains and aches. Heal all her sickness and free her from all worries and pains.

20. LIBBY

FATHER PIO
    PLEASE HELP MY FAMILY WHILE WE ARE GOING THROUGH A HARD TIME AS WE FOUND OUT MY HUSBAND RALPH HAS GASTRIC STOMACH CANCER. PLEASE HELP TO HEAL THIS CANCER AS WE HAVE ADOPTED 4 OF OUR GREAT GRAND CHILDREN AND IT IS A VERY HARD TIME NOW, GIVE US THE STRENGTH TO COPE WITH THIS AND PRAY THAT RALPH CAN OVERCOME THIS CANCER AND LIFE A LONG LIFE AND HELP ME RAISE THESE CHILDREN.THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LISTENING TO MY REQUEST.