St. Padre Pio Comments

Francesco, named in honor of St. Francis of Assisi, was born to Giuseppa and Grazio Forgione, peasant farmers, in the small Italian village of Pietrelcina on May 25, 1887. From his childhood, it was evident that he was a special child of God. Francesco was very devout even as a child, and at an early age felt drawn to the priesthood. He became a Capuchin novice at the age of sixteen and received the habit in 1902. Francesco was ordained to the ... Continue Reading

1. mai
    4 months ago

Please Padre Pio thank you for guiding Glenn the right way
    Please be there for him all the time
    He need guidance and you gave him
    I am asking you to help my son to come home soon
    and make peace with his sister and father
    Please answer my prayers

2. Haslyne Crandon
    5 months ago

Dear Padro Pio
    Please watch over my wife Melba, pray for her and heal her cancer in Jesus name I thank you.

3. marilyn
    5 months ago

Padre Pio Thank you for watching over my family. Please pray for all of my family and that my daughters are healthy, happy, do well in school and make good choices.

4. Henrietta
    5 months ago

Thanks PAdre Pio for all the blessings received . Thanks and please guide me to pray and also help me in every way. Thanks ;For AAAA

5. Martha
    5 months ago

Dear Padre Pio,

I thank you for showing my son and family members a lot of mercy. Thanking for enabling my son Oscar Gabriel to pass with flying colours. He did very well in his exams he is going to join High School. My you please continue keeping us in your prayers and under Jesus powerful wings. As I proceed on my exit, guide me and turn my other children back to you holy ways. Let them turn back to the Lord and learn to respect me and one another. I love you Padre Pio. Mother Mary, thank you for being there day and night for me and the children. Amen

6. Henriettad
    5 months ago

Dear PadrePio , thanks for all the blessings received thanks and also you said When God has refused me nothing how can I refuse you anything, I have the same faith in you and want to thank you for all the AAAA received
    God is great

7. Marilyn
    6 months ago

Thank you Padre Pio my daughter got into the college of her choice. Thank you for praying for her and for watching over my daughters and my entire family.

8. siobhan
    7 months ago

Padre pio thank you for the many blessings in my life. I pray for healing and a return to good health please grant me peace of mind and strengthen my faith. Please keep my family free from illness .

9. Janet Havard
    7 months ago

It is my understanding that St. Francis of Assisi received the gift of the Sacred Stigmata in 1224. However, your article about Padre Pio states that he was "the first stigmatized priest in the history of Church".

10. Lisa
    7 months ago

Please, dear St Padre Pio, intercede for me and save my marriage. My husband is divorcing me and I greatly desire that our marriage be healed. He refuses all communication with me since our separation 9 months ago though I have tried many times to just say anything to him. Help us, St Pio, help us. Thank you so much!

11. Lisa
    7 months ago

Dear St Padre Pio, please pray for the complete healing of our marriage. Thank you!

12. Lisa (and husband Terry)
    7 months ago

St Padre Pio, please pray for the complete healing of our marriage and end to our separation, if it is God's will. I fear he may be committing himself to an affair as he wants nothing to do with me and does not "feel" anything towards me. I desire God's will in my life and marriage and pray I will be able to discern it soon. Thank you so much!

13. Marilyn
    8 months ago

Padre Pio please pray that my daughter is not disappointed this week when she finds out about college. She has worked very hard and she is a good student. Please pray for all of my family that they are happy and healthy and that my mother will not always be in pain. Please pray for my daughters that they be happy , healthy, do well in school and make good decisions. I Love you Padre Pio

14. ALAN SOUTHERN
    8 months ago

Dear St. Padre Pio,

I only ask that you protect my son Timothy Robert Southern in Afghanistan during his stay with the U.S. Army. Please I beg you with our Father in Heaven and our dear Blessed Mother to watch over him and keep him dear to your hearts.

15. Henrietta
    8 months ago

Dear PAdre PIo thanks for everything and thanks for all the blessings received. Thank you

16. Henrietta
    8 months ago

Dear Padre Pio thanks for all the help. Thanks . Please help my son in his today's exams which is very important . Please help him to have a sound alert peaceful and intelligent mind. Please bless him and help him to concentrate . Today's exams is very imp for him. Please also bless my family . And also I hope Sis has delivered the MSG for you. I trust in you. Thanks and I release my son into your hands

17. Henrietta
    8 months ago

Dear Padre pio thanks for all the blessing received. Thanks for always being there whenever I called you and asked for help. I pray that you increase my faith in you, let me not have any doubts . I will be visiting your shrine please bless us to have a saFe journey. Please bless my son in rest of his exams and help him to get the as. Bless us and always be there for us . Thank

18. henrietta
    9 months ago

Dear Padre PIO , thanks for all the blessings received. I TRUST IN YOU and i know you will always be there . PLEASE INCREASE MY TRUST, you have always said pray hope and dont worry . please help my son to do well in his rest of the exams. please bless him, please help him thanks

19. Marilyn
    9 months ago

Padre Pio please pray for my family that my mother who has always taken care of all of us for all of our lives not be in so much pain. And that my daughters be happy and healthy and do well in school and make good choices. Please pray that my youngest gets into the school of her choice. Padre Pio please pray that my daughters do well on their tests. Thank you for all your prayers. My family has been devoted to you since we were young and now we are grown and still believe. We love you. PADRE PIO PRAY FOR US

20. Henrietta
    9 months ago

Dear Padre pio thanks for all the blessings received. Thanks and please help my son in rest of the exams. Thanks