St. Michael the Archangel Comments

St. Michael the Archangel - Feast day - September 29th The name Michael signifies "Who is like to God?" and was the warcry of the good angels in the battle fought in heaven against satan and his followers. Holy Scripture describes St. Michael as "one of the chief princes," and leader of the forces of heaven in their triumph over the powers of hell. He has been especially honored and invoked as patron and protector by the Church from the time of ... Continue Reading

1. Joseph santiago CMF,Murugathuran patty

Arch angels inform. Inspire and ignite us everyday. They pray for us, they proclaim the good news to us and they bring complete healing also. They are our guardians and our heavenly servants, who lead to to the truth, strengthen and empower when we are weak and console and heal when we are wounded. Today, there are many cheating angels. They look like angels but mislead us to destruction and self glory. They are the fallen angels. They lost their dignity and honor from God. Their paths are wide and attractive but they bring sin and death through their words and deeds. They don’t obey and walk in humility under the sovereignty of God, the creator. They want to live and act for themselves and not for their neighbor ad the creator. They make injury to their neighbors and fail to confess their sins to God.

2. christie

St. Michael, I hasten to write to you today, for it is your feast day, as well the day you saved my daughter from harm, at a road crossing. She was hit by a car that was pushed forward by another car behind. Through your protection, kind Archangel, you saved her from all serious harm. She sustained bruises on her hands and knees. Help her and her family to get over this shock. Keep the family faithful to Christ. Amen

3. sylvester D. K. A.

i am a catholic cathechism teacher researching on angels and archangels ,
    how many angels by name do we really have in the whole bible?
    do we suppose to honour angels?
    how do angels perform their tasks in God ?
    i understand at birth each one is assigned an angel how true is this ?
    what is st.Machael anointing oil?

4. T. Melnyk

Dearest St. Michael, Thank you for you have done for me over the years. As you know I am fighting many battles right now in health, relationships and financially - nothing seems to be correcting itself. I am leaving these battles in your capable hands today as I am lost at what to do with them myself.

Amen.

5. david

thank you st. michael for protecting my family and always being with me in my time of need . i especialy want to thank you for giving me strength durning my sisters heart surgery. she was almost taken away from us by evil spirts.but thanks to your powerfull prayer. she was saved. I will be getting a tattoo of st. michael to honor you and the love of god the allmighty.

6. Charles

Dear St Michael, please protect me on this evil surroundings. I need your guidance to focus on God. Please pray for me. Thanks.

7. mormegil

Mi-ka-El the Very Archangel is not just the Prince of Seraphim, is the most real truth of the universe.

8. Terri Rinaldi

Thank you St. Michael for the help You gave me today.My son is named after you and my Dad .Also my husband's Dad.Please contiue to watch over my family always. We need you and all the Saints, to pray for us to our Blessed Mother and her son Jesus PadraPio is also a great help to me .......Evil is all around me (TU) for helping me to fight it. One more thing please help me to get back to church. All my LOVE T Rinaldi & family

9. rtyecript

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog

10. A true believer

ST MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND I THANK YOU FOR REBUKING ALL THE EVIL FROM MY LIFE AND MY SON'S LIFE. I WILL ALWAYS BE FAITHFUL TO YOU ST. MICHAEL IN JESUS NAME. THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU.

11. Michael L. Cummings

Dear Saint Michael, hear my prayers, you know my struggles, you know my stumbling blocks and my failures. I call upon you to vanquish the evil about me from without and within. I ask you to be my advocate to Jesus for my salvation. Come to me in my prayers and meditations, take me to a higher plane of understanding and knowledge. Free me from this human bondage that holds me back from knowing my creator and my ultimate freedom. ST MICHAEL open the doors to personal and professional fulfillment in my life. Allow me to receive the riches YAHWEH has for me. I am open to your will.

12. Sue

Beloved St. Michael, please help my son Anthony get the job that he wants - a police officer. He has tried and has gotten to the finalist position so many times. He's getting discouraged and everything that I try to say is just not helping. Please St. Michael give him the courage to strive on and not to be so hard on himself. Please watch over him.

13. josette mariele zantua

ipag darasal koh ang lhat ng tao para sa kabutihan ta2nggalin ko ang poot at galit sa kanilng kalooban lht ng kasmaan ay aking lilipilin at ang kabuthan ay manaaig sa kanilng kalooban....yan ang mensahe ko sa mga nasasakupan ako to si jesus ang inyong tagapag tanggol at taga pagligtas ng san libutan

14. Josh

St.Michael Protect me from the ensnares and vices of the evil one and everyone Please Pray for me to Have the Lord's Guidance and Provisional Blessing in all that I am to do now. Whether to stay where I am or to go where the Lord desires me to. Please pray for my discernment and wisdom! Thank You and God Bless all of you!

15. Michael

St.Michael pray for the people of the I'll since this world struggles from diseases of the enemy!

16. jason chua

Dear St. Michael, the Archangel, please help to pray for my friend Gary Ong who has stomach cancer. Please pray for the Lord's healing hand to be on him to heal him. May he be blessed with good health, strength and strong fighting spirit to overcome the illness and have a speedy recovery. Amen.

17. Daniel

the picture of Michael, the Archangel shows that he is attacking the devil and crushed him under his feet. It is a symbolism, that the Assyrian king represents the devil, and Michael, the Angel crush him under his feet. The devil may be a group of nations that seek to destroy, and Angel Michael may be a group of the knights of Michael.

18. Joe

Thank you Saint Michael for banishing the demon from our home. And thank you for continuing to check on us. The heavenly frankincense and myrrh scent you leave upon each visit comforts us. We love you now and forever. There is no way we can ever repay you except to think of you and do good deeds for others as praise.
    You are truly God's soldier.

19. Radiantlove888

I am forever humbled by your presence in my life. In my darkest days you brought your strength and light to protect me and restore my broken spirit. No amount of words will express how grateful I am. I pray for the same protection and blessings to arrive to those who need it. I love you.

20. ARIEL

Thank you Saint Michael for the love and protection you have given me and my family from all harms way and negative energy. For showing love and compassion to a sinner hearing my prayer and interceding in my time of need and putting my fears to rest. I love you and forever greatfull