St. Michael the Archangel Comments

St. Michael the Archangel - Feast day - September 29th The name Michael signifies "Who is like to God?" and was the warcry of the good angels in the battle fought in heaven against satan and his followers. Holy Scripture describes St. Michael as "one of the chief princes," and leader of the forces of heaven in their triumph over the powers of hell. He has been especially honored and invoked as patron and protector by the Church from the time of ... Continue Reading

1. JS2

Dear Saint Michael, In my greatest hour of need you have always come to my aide. through your intercession I have been protected in the past. At this time, please hear my prayers, you know of our recent difficulties, you know my shortcomings and my defects. Saint Michael my Archangel, you have always protected me from the enemy. You know the injustice that has been done against me & my husband. Please avenge us, right the wrongs done to us. You know the people I speak of, and the crimes they are guilty of against us. Be our avenger, guard us and protect us like you always do, always protect my family, our home, our possessions, our business. Please avenge us against these people who are malicious, vengeful, spiteful, greedy, evil people. Avenge us and let the courts see the deceit these people have committed against us, as well as against our honor and our souls, and Almighty God. I call upon you at this time to vanquish the evil around us professionally and personally. Please fight this battle for us--we are but of simple human strength -- you are our avenger most Blessed Archangel. I ask you to be my advocate to Jesus for my salvation. Come to me in my prayers and meditations, take me to a higher understanding and knowledge. Oh Dear Saint Michael open the doors to personal and professional fulfillment in my life, and to let go of the things I cannot control so that I may lead a more spiritual and loving life. Please intercede for us. Thank you for your protection.

2. Peter

Saint Michael, I implore your protection. As you know, I suffered a powerful spiritual attack in June in the form of a New Age book and it completely distorted my connection with God , Jesus and the Holy Spirit . Please Michael, I hope you can offer assistance to me in my hour of despair. Thank you.

3. bob

i love u

4. given

Dear Saint Michael, thank You for helping me with every wish however stupid and small it might been. Thank You for giving me health, strength and optimism to pursue my goals. And thank You for... well, You know what, we'll not discuss it here :D.

5. Saint Michael Onwuemene

Lord, I really thank you, from the core of my being, for the wonderful gift of your Angels, particularly St. Michael, the Archangel, to guide, guard, defend, protect, direct and preserve me. The Light of God surrounds me, the Love of God encloses me, the Power of God protects me and the Presence of God preserves me and is always with me. Whereever I am God is manifest!

6. js

thx

7. stmichaellover223

st. micael help me get threw this project about you xoxoxo

8. annie

Saint Michael, the Archangel, Please pray for me and my family. I desperately need your prayers for safety and health of my two angels that God has blessed me with. Also I need God's constant blessings on my family be it work or in my personal life. Please help me and pray for everything to go well in my life.

Thank you God and all Angels and Saints for everything that I have been blessed with so far...

9. Jorge

10. brianna

thank you foralwys being there arch angel michael

11. ozzie

Archangel St. Michael, Please protect me today. Stay by me, I am scared and alone.

12. Sally F

Michael my archangel, you have always protected me from the snares of the enemy. You know the injustice that has been done agianst me, for no fault of mine. Please avenge me, right the wrongs done to me. You know the people I speak of, and the crimes they are guilty of against me. Be my avenger, guard me and protect me like you always do, but also avenge me this one time. I have never asked you to avenge me, always protect me, but this one time, these people have comitted a huge travesy against my honor and my soul. My soul is in pain constantly, please avenge me.
    Also give me wisdom to recognize who is good for me and who is abd, and guard me against the evil ones in the future.
    Please avenge me Mike, just this once, please avenge my honor and dignity. You are my brother and my family, please avenge me against these heartless people. I trust you will not fail, as you never have and never will.

Thank you.

13. Lourdes Michelle

Thank you, Michael...for always be there whenever I need.

14. ILOVEARCHANGEL MICHEAL

Praise be to archangel Michael heis my savior and my help.
    he has saved me countless time
    All Praise to HIM.
    love,
    FG

15. nichaele

I love all the information you have on St. Michael! I wish you would post his prayer. Thank you.

16. Selina F

St Michael, you have protected you from birth. I know you always surround me with your grace and protection. I implore you to recognize my situation, and realize that I have only truly loved M with all my herat and soul. I knwo he is bound due to family and other duties, but I never meant to be in the way. I just fell in love and you know it. No man is going to be perfect, as I am not perfect. i see pain and sorrow in M's eyes, all I ever wnated was for him to be happy. I hope he sees that, and realizes what makes him truly happy. I will always love him,as we are bound eternally in God's pure love. My love for him is very real and will always be, help him to recognize my true love for him, and to gain the strength to come to me and be with me. My intenions were never bad, as I always wish M well. I only pray you give him guidance to see how much I love him, and remove all the confusion from his soul. Give him strength Mike, to overcome this, and see that he is meant to be with me.

Help him and his family to overcome all the problems they are facing right now, he is in much pain. I see him so burdened and unhappy, I dont wish to be an additional source of a problem for him. I hope him and eventually his family can see me for who I relaly am.

ALso, protect me as you always have, I know I have held a grudge against you, for bringing M in my life, but I never regret getting to knwo M and loving him, and I will always love him. Guide him Mike, to see my true and pure love for him, and give him strength to break the bonds that bind him, and bring him back to me. You know the situation very well, please help us in our time of need. I have decided to let go for now, my heart and soul are with him, ashis are with me. Please open his eyes and his soul Mike, and let M see my love for him.

I trust you will do what I desire, and I know you will always watch over us.

Thank you.

17. damah mburu

Am very happy to learn about St Micheal Archangle,and as we pray together and destroy all the work of devil and pray to St Micheal to help us,we will stay calm and the Holy Spirit will upon us always.All Glory to Jesus.

18. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Michael the Archangel,
    You have been our protector and saviour in very difficult situations, and you have saved me personally from many evil influences. Please continue to guard me and help me in my ongoing struggles. Thank You!

19. rene Basco

Thank you for guiding me all the way up to where I am now.

20. Joseph santiago CMF,Murugathuran patty

Arch angels inform. Inspire and ignite us everyday. They pray for us, they proclaim the good news to us and they bring complete healing also. They are our guardians and our heavenly servants, who lead to to the truth, strengthen and empower when we are weak and console and heal when we are wounded. Today, there are many cheating angels. They look like angels but mislead us to destruction and self glory. They are the fallen angels. They lost their dignity and honor from God. Their paths are wide and attractive but they bring sin and death through their words and deeds. They don’t obey and walk in humility under the sovereignty of God, the creator. They want to live and act for themselves and not for their neighbor ad the creator. They make injury to their neighbors and fail to confess their sins to God.