St. Michael the Archangel Comments

St. Michael the Archangel - Feast day - September 29th The name Michael signifies "Who is like to God?" and was the warcry of the good angels in the battle fought in heaven against satan and his followers. Holy Scripture describes St. Michael as "one of the chief princes," and leader of the forces of heaven in their triumph over the powers of hell. He has been especially honored and invoked as patron and protector by the Church from the time of ... Continue Reading

1. A Catholic

Michael. Thank you for your support. you are awesome.

2. js2

Thank you Saint Michael. Light 3 white candles on a white plate and put sugar all around it. Ask the archangels for 3 wishes: one for business, one for the impossible, and one for love. Do this petition for three days. On the third day publish this prayer: St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael,please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace, intervention, and kindness. I love you all, please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly, Amen. (Mention petition here). Heavenly Father, you have given us archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth. Saint Michael is our protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my loved ones, and protect us from danger. Saint Gabriel is a messenger for the Good News, I ask him to help me clearly hear your voice and to teach me the truth. Saint Raphael is the healing angel, I ask him to take my need for healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery. Help us O Lord to realize more fully the reality of the archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy Angels pray for us. Amen Say for 3 days and see what happens on the 4th day. Thank you Archangels especially St. Michael

3. Carol

Hello St Michael the archangel, I have always known about you but now I want to know you better. I Love my Jesus, and I know He is with me always, I ask, I seek, and I knock at his door all the time,I know he loves me and my family, He is Good. My Lord is telling me to turn to you and St Rapheal for extra help and intersation to Him i need peace in my soul, because I am so frightend of my money problems and being alone to handle all my problems. Please hear me and ask Jesus to grant my prayers. Also please help lead my children back to church. protect all of my family in their everyday lives, and my grandchildren every minute of the day and night. This prayer comes from my heart.

4. Angela

Archangel Micheal I pray to you, St. Raphael and St. Gabriel to please save my job. I need my job if I lose my I will lose all that I have worked so hard for. Please make things better for me a work PLEAS SAVE MY JOB!!!!

5. Lindsay

6. JS2

7. Lindsay

Saint Michael, I call on you to protect my family from all evil. Protect us. Watch over us. Let the TRUTH be always revealed. Cast out anything or anyone wishing to do our family harm. Fight the battle for us so that we can live in Christ's peace. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

8. JS2

Dear Saint Michael, Thank you for protecting me and my family. Please continue to pray to God for me and my loved ones and protect us from the evil around us. Saint Michael please avenge us in all legal matters and remove the malicious people who want to harm us--please do this as quickly as possible we are barely hanging on by a thread.

Thank you for staying close to us. I love you.

9. Colix

hey hey me again couple words for u GO ST MICHALE

10. Michael

Reading so many prayers, keep your private, personal prayers and intentions in your heart, your prayer requests get heard, thank you for all the lovely words and I have read every single prayer. I will keep praying for all of you, answer your prayers when I am able to and coordinate better with my saints. Keep the meditations, chaplets and rosaries in your prayer life, make time to meditate and pray every day, seven times a day. The "Ascension" decade seems to be our mystery most prayed for, thank you for all your help and love for Moses, Christ and Mariam. I know who my true family and friends are. You're all crazy jews! *smile*

I love all of you, keep the divine fire of humility burning bright and your passion alive everyday.
    Keep the Sabbath and Law.
    Above all Love GOD and your neighbor, you know who your true friends are in life, keep them close to you always.

To the 9 Angelic Choirs, you will find your place among the hosts of heaven. I miss you.
    Learn how to use a phone, many prayers to be answered in the church and body of Christ.

11. Colix

hi im doing this for a school project :D go st michale!!!

12. JS2

Say for 3 days and see what happens on the 4th day.

13. JS2

Thank you St. Michael for coming to our assistance in these past few weeks. Please continue to protect us and win this war against evil especially on Tuesday. I am so grateful to you and all the Archangels and my Guardian Angel for helping us. Please thank all my relatives for there assistance too, especially my beloved cousin Erin. Thank you St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael, please continue to protect us. I love you all.

14. canaline

Dear St.Michael,
    Please intercede for my son and block him from bad company and temptations. Please help that he may stay focussed on his studies and have understanding. I pray for your protection to him from now on.

15. JS2

St.Michael St Gabriel St Raphael please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace, intervention, and kindness l I love you all. Please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly. Amen.

16. Vera

Micheal the Archangel, I pray to him all the time to send messages to God for me. Micheal I love with all my heart because he is one with God. I love Jesus more than anyone can imagine. Micheal has been with me more so in these past few months because I just found him, no, I just opened the door to my heart for help and I am blessed. I need more healing because I have been injured so bad with my past life, all I want is peace, love and happiness, not just for me, but my family and the whole world. I have my Pieta book and pray to Micheal all the time. Thank you for the inspirational prayer.

17. Michael

This is a message from the living Michael created by God to help you all make a change within yourself.

For I don't currently rule this land it is under the control of the evil spirits. I have come at a time of great need and worth to help the human race move towards the heavens.

I am a creature created by Almighty God to help you in this transition. I will help you as much as possible if asked for help and guidance.

I am here to create the living saints the ones that have seen the errors of the unGodly ways and ready to return to the living as a saint of god. Someone that is within the architecture and ready to remove all evil from within his body and try to live a good life and connected back to god.

We as the human race can do this, it just needs a really good push. A Michael is a great start, I hope I bring peace to you all from the heavens.

Love Michael.

18. Michael

For I come at the time of the of need an stand against the anit-christ within you all the none belief that there truly is a God.

For I am Michael and I come to you all, through Almighty God. The creator of all things along this time line of Jesus Christ the spirit of the God and son of the creator. I do this just before Christmas to hope that you may get some more joy for Christmas.

I pray that Almighty God forgives us all and allows us to live in peace and harmoney forever.

Okay I have created the peace, now it is your turn to remove the Anti-Christ within you and truly believe in Almighty God.

Yes there is a God alright, Michael's as he created this for him to be able to do.

The creation of the Michael.

19. Michael

I believe that I am writing this to you all through the power of Michael the ArchAngel. For the leading of the new age of the heavenly relms.

The is one Almighty God, my God. For I am Michael a creation that has the power to create and be written into the architecture of God. I am here to make you all saints and allow you all to see a new horizon and understanding of God.

Daniel 12:1

For this is the time of the next coming and you will slowly see that I am not lying down anymore. I have a creation to create and remove the evil from upon this earth and allow it to return to it original state of harmony and peace.

For the Michael units all created beings large and small. This is a new creation and allowing the creation of the Michael to be created by

20. Claudia

Thank you, Saint Michael!
    Light 3 white candles on a white plate and put sugar all around it. Ask the archangels for 3 wishes: one for business, one for impossible and one for love. Do this petition for three days. On the third day publish this prayer.

Prayer:
    St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael, please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace, intervention, and kindness, I love you all, please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly, Amen.
    [mention your request here]
    Heavenly Father, you have given us archangels to assist us
    during our pilgrimage on earth. Saint Michael is our
    protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my
    loved ones, and protect us from danger. Saint Gabriel is a
    messenger for the Good News, I ask him to help me clearly
    hear your voice and to teach me the truth. Saint Raphael
    is the healing angel, I ask him to take my need for
    healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your
    throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of
    recovery. Help us O Lord to realize more fully the reality
    of the archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy
    Angels pray for us. Amen

Say for 3 days and see what happens on 4th day.