St. Michael the Archangel Comments

St. Michael the Archangel - Feast day - September 29th The name Michael signifies "Who is like to God?" and was the warcry of the good angels in the battle fought in heaven against satan and his followers. Holy Scripture describes St. Michael as "one of the chief princes," and leader of the forces of heaven in their triumph over the powers of hell. He has been especially honored and invoked as patron and protector by the Church from the time of ... Continue Reading

1. Kokkeragadda,H.Bhaskara Rao

Most Venerated and Dear Archangel Saints; Michael, Gabriel and Rafael!, I pray you, in a special way, on this day of your FEAST DAY today, to renew your special rewards, regards and blessings on me, and on our family, to lead a life of True Christian Spirits, and strengthen us in our Catholic faith.Protect us from all evils and redeem us with Good News in our worldly existence and bless us with sound health, so as to Adore the Trinity God, by way of service to our neighbours. "AD MAJORUM DEI GLORIUM"-Amen

2. Eustace

Saint Michael Th Archangel, i know i am a worth less sinner and not worth to request for your intercession for i am a tiny little tail not worth it, but i am a very strong believer of my Lord God and his only begotten son, our beloved savior Jesus Christ who died for my sin on the holy cross. Kindly protect me and my family from all evil that may wander in this temporal earth we live it. you have the Holy power to protect and i ask for your protection and that we should be able to follow ways of our Lord Jesus Christ who we hope for his second coming. With alot of Hope, Faith , Charity and Love for we are taught, we ask you to protect us at every moment of our lives for you have won the battle of devil and truly truly devil is a big liar and GOD FORBID that he/she takes rule of us the innocent children our Almighty one and only GOD the father of all creation of heaven and earth. we ask all this through our Lord and Savoir JESUS CHRIST. I simply and humbly pray that you answer my prayer request AMEN

3. valarie

Thank you St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael and all the Angels and Saints.

Prayer:

[mention your request here]

Say for three days and see what happens on the fourth day . Thank you.

4. LOM

I believe we need to bring back saying the St Michael prayer after all the Masses and encourage others to pray it DAILY. We ALL need his help to get us back on track to focus on the Lord!

5. caroline

Thank you arch angel Michael for all your assistance.

6. Eve

I love Archangel Michael's prayer. My nephew Joshua is a cancer survivor. Just now I received a call from my sister Yolly from Australia that she is worried about Josh as he is in a lot of pain. Pl, pl pray for him and for my sister. Thank you, Eve.

7. EMG

Thank you Saint Michael the Archangel, Saint Gabriel and Saint Raphael. Please continue to protect me and my family. I love you all in Jesus name, Amen!

8. EMG

Thank you St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael. Light 3 white candles on a white plate and put sugar all around it. Place a glass of Water next to it. Ask the archangels for 3 wishes: one for business, one for impossible and one for love. Do this petition for three days. On the third day publish this prayer. Prayer: St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael, please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace, intervention, and kindness, I love you all, please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly, Amen. [mention your request here] Heavenly Father, you have given us archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth. Saint Michael is our protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my loved ones, and protect us from danger. Saint Gabriel is a messenger for the Good News, I ask him to help me clearly hear your voice and to teach me the truth. Saint Raphael is the healing angel, I ask him to take my need for healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery. Help us O Lord to realize more fully the reality of the archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy Angels pray for us, please save us, me my husband and our daughter in this hard time Amen! Say for 3 days and see what happens on fourth day. Thank you Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael in Jesus Name Amen, Amen, Amen.

9. EMG

Thank you St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael and all the Angels and Saints.

Prayer:

[mention your request here]

Say for three days and see what happens on the fourth day . Thank you.

10. arcee

this was so helpful for my school assignment!!! i love the way it is written

11. EMG

Thank you St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael and all the Angels and Saints. Light 3 white candles on a white plate and put sugar all around it. Place a glass of Water next to it. Ask the archangels for 3 wishes: one for business, one for impossible and one for love. Do this petition for three days. On the third day publish this prayer.

Prayer:

[mention your request here]
    loved ones, and protect us from danger.

Say for 3 days and see what happens on 4th day.
    Powerful prayer. 3 day prayer to St.Michael,St.Gabriel and to St. Raphael

12. jisbi

thk u saint michael ! light 3 candles on a white plate and put sugar all around it ask the archangels for three wishes one for business one for impossible and one for love do this petition for three days on the third day publish this prayer / st michel, st gabriel , st raphael plz be with me today plz hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace,intervention and kindness.i love u all . please help me so that my prayer request all come true quickly amen![mentition petition here] heavenly father, u have given us archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth . st michael is our protector, i ask him to come to my aid,fight for all my loved ones ,and protect us from danger . saint gabriel is messanger of good news , i ask him to help me clearly hear ur voice and to teach me the truth. st raphael is the healing angel , i ask him to take my need for healing and that of everyone i know.,lift it up to your throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery.help us o lord to realize us more fully the reality of archangels and their desire to serve us.holy angels pray for us amen! say for three days and see what happens on the fourth day . thank you

13. jisbi

st michael, st gabriel, st raphel thank u a lot for answering my prayers it was a miracle u gave it to me through ur 3 days prayer . today is the third day i am really feeling so good just waiting for tomorrow to get the final result . espically thk u to st raphel for healing me . plz angels gods chosen people pray for us sinners and keep blessing . i need ur grace .i am praying to lord but he is not answering me plz pray for me so tht i could develop interest in studies , bring good results and be successful in life thk u so much

14. tejashwini

st michael plz i beg you plz fullfill my dreams of my heart begone my worries and get me engeneering seat soonly. i love you in jesus name amen

15. Carole

Why is he called "saint" Michael if he is an angel? Saints are humans and angels are angels. Humans will never become angels and vice versa.

16. JS2

Thank You Glorious Saint Michael for continuing to protect us. Please continue to fight the evil and avenge us. I love you Saint Michael.

17. Jacob

Hi,

Have you ever experienced situations a lot of times where you have done everything right to achieve or do something in life which is right morally and will do good to you and will not harm anyone else. And yet failed. failed over again and again. It may be due to some silly reason that you fail. Or may be even if you achieve it finally there will be a lot of unnecessary hurdles. Be Sure Its the Evil one who is testing you, and eventually you will move away from God and that is what he wants. If this is your situation in life, and you think why it is happening always in your life, it is St Michael that you should pray to and ask for help. For me and my wife, St Michael helped us miraculously. I was busy with my work and was not thinking of having a baby for first 2 years of marriage. And then when we wanted we were n0t having one, we went to doctors and they told us we both were having no issues. Our parents were also putting pressure and they stopped talking to us and pressure was building up. We had lost hope and started getting weird fears that we will never have a kid and started losing hope and trust in God. But we were still praying but not with much trust in him.

Then one day a priest visited one of my relatives for praying, this priest who does not know us by any chance, asked them if any of their relatives is working out of the country and asked us to call him ASAP. Yes, ASAP is what he told. You should believe God wants to help you fight Evil, he will assign you to St Michael who takes care of the fight. We called him the next day and he told us to pray to St Michael and offer a mass in honor of St Micheal and also to hand over our life to St Michael. There is a tradition in Esatern church to dedicate ourselves to Saints like we are handing over our lives fully to the Saint. Even Country of Russia and Firefighting dept of USA is dedicated to St Michael. We were skeptical first since we knew St Micheal is related to fighting Evil and could believe we were chained by Evil, we were ashamed and unhappy about this. I remember I was ashamed of telling parents about this. I am speaking from my heart.

We did what the asked us to do and went over our lives as usual in frustration and anger that God left us to be chained by Evil one. Also he had asked us to say the Prayer of St Michael daily which we did. We also kept Photos in our room so that we remember to pray to him daily. For someone who is sinking he will try to catch even a straw to save their life.

My wife conceived 2 months later and gave birth to a wonderful kid whom we named Michael. Whether you believe it or NOT, I would personally want to believe it a miracle. If you are objecting, please tell me why the priest ask for us when he does not know us at all.

Thanks,

18. shayla

Thank you Saint Michael. Light 3 white candles on a white plate and put sugar all around it. Ask the archangels for 3 wishes: one for business, one for the impossible, and one for love. Do this petition for three days. On the third day publish this prayer: St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael,please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace, intervention, and kindness. I love you all, please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly, Amen. (Mention petition here). Heavenly Father, you have given us archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth. Saint Michael is our protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my loved ones, and protect us from danger. Saint Gabriel is a messenger for the Good News, I ask him to help me clearly hear your voice and to teach me the truth. Saint Raphael is the healing angel, I ask him to take my need for healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery. Help us O Lord to realize more fully the reality of the archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy Angels pray for us. Amen Say for 3 days and see what happens on the 4th day. Thank you Archangels especially St. Michael

as i promise to publish i will see that tomorrow will be great for me.....thank you and Amen

19. Carol

Thank you St. Michael for everything. Please protect my children and grandchildren always.
    Please help them love the Lord and stay close to him all their lives.

20. Chris

Man you know what they say about praying to St. Michael the Archangel? That he'll protect you? I am living proof that he does. I was almost hit by cars and struck by lightning. Thank God I pray the the Archangel every night.