St. Michael the Archangel Comments

St. Michael the Archangel - Feast day - September 29th The name Michael signifies "Who is like to God?" and was the warcry of the good angels in the battle fought in heaven against satan and his followers. Holy Scripture describes St. Michael as "one of the chief princes," and leader of the forces of heaven in their triumph over the powers of hell. He has been especially honored and invoked as patron and protector by the Church from the time of ... Continue Reading

1. Steve

I liked it :)

2. EMG

Thank you St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael and all the Angels and Saints.
    Light 3 white candles on a white plate and put sugar all around it. Place a glass of Water next to it. Ask the archangels for 3 wishes: one for business, one for impossible and one for love. Do this petition for three days. On the third day publish this prayer.
    Prayer:
    St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael, please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace, intervention, and kindness, I love you all, please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly, Amen.
    [mention your request here]
    Heavenly Father, you have given us archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth.
    Saint Michael is our protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my loved ones, and protect us from danger. Saint Gabriel is a messenger for the Good News, I ask him to help me clearly hear your voice and to teach me the truth. Saint Raphael is the healing angel, I ask him to take my need for healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery. Help us O Lord to realize more fully the reality of the archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy Angels pray for us. Amen
    Say for 3 days and see what happens on 4th day.
    Note : Powerful prayer

3. Rae

I am in need of serious help from Saint Michael! I need his protection and so does my family. I am so thankful to him for his assistance in this matter. Amen.

4. Rita G.

Thank you St MichealLight 3 white candles on a white plateand put sugar all around it.Ask the archangels for 3 wishes one for bussiness one for the impossible and one for love.Do this petition for 3 days.On the third day publush this prayer: St Micheal St Gabriel St Rapheal please be with today. Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace,intervention and kindness.I love you all, please help me so that my prayer requests all come true and quickly.Amen (mention petition here) Heavenly Father, you have given us archangels to asist is diring our pilgrimage on earth. St. Micheal is our protector, I ask him to come to our aid fight for all my loved ones and protect us from danger. St Gabriel is a messenger from the good news, I ask him to help me clearly hear your voice and teach me the truth. St Rapheal is the healing angel,I ask him to take my need for healing and that of everyone I know and to lift it up to your throne and to deliver back to us the gift of recovery.Help us O Lord to seerealize more fully the reality of the archangels and their desire to serve us.Amen say for 3 days and see what happens on the 4 day. Thank you Archangels especially St. Micheal

5. Ejomah A. Grace

Arch Angel Michael, fight every of my battles both seen and unseen, physical and spiritual and make me victorious in Jesus name Amen.

6. Kim

I am taking classes to become Catholic and I was told that I had to choose a Saint for some reason I have chosen St. Michael the Archangel. I can't explain why I have become attached to this particular Saint. I was always told never to question God, I guess that St. Michael is also my Guardian Angel which I except with honor. I wish I could learn more about my Saint and my Guardian Angel.

7. Jason

Thank you Arch Angel Michael for guarding over me and praying for me. The impossible became possible on the Lords will. Glory to the Lord Jesus Christ!!!!

8. Payton Zimmerman

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. some guy

save all children in risk of being aborded and all souls in purgatorty sanit michael

10. Nicholas Scardino

The Great Warrior Angel Michael isn't decieved by sin or the works of the Devil so remeber who you are praying to and why becuase he is an Angel of War not of peace and doesn't work for the deceptive.

11. Grace

St. Michael, thank you for protecting us in everydays life. Please dont us wherever we are. Lead us always. Amen.

12. William Hyginus

St micheal d archangel defend n protect us against d evil ones, “d green snakes in green grasses“in ur invincibility n invissibility.i love u micheal,always intercede for me in JESUS NAME!!! “amEN!“

13. JS2

Thank you Saint Michael for continuing to fight our legal battles on our behalf. I pray to you for removing and destroying the evil around us.
    I love you St. Michael.

14. The lover

Michael is the bomb alllllll yea

15. Joseph Mathew

St. Michael the Archangel, please defend me from the machinations of the Evil One, who is the destroyer of Souls.

16. chet bas

happy feast day St. Michael. thank you for your protection from the devils

17. Mona

Please pray for Jacob that he finds the right path, for his parents that they find the strenght and wisdom to guide him and for all cancer patients that they deal with their disease with grace and dignity. Thank you.

18. Carol

Happy feast day to Saint Michael and all the angels. I pray for the protection of my husband, my son and daughter, and myself against the wickedness in this world. Help us to stay strong. Evil is almost everywhere. And, I pray for the souls of those who are overcome by Satan and his ways. Especially my brother and my 5 sisters. Help them and bring them back to God and the Catholic church.
    Thank you Saint Michael, our guardian angels and all the other angels!!! Today we celebrate!!!

19. christopher

Saint Michael ,The archangle graet saint i belive in you with all my heart
    you have helped me so much in the past am so greatfull thank you great saint
    please pray for me and my family
    god bless
    Amen

20. mg

Please guard my family from all the dangers of this world St Michael, keep me on the right path and stay with us always lots and lots of love MG.