St. Michael the Archangel Comments

St. Michael the Archangel - Feast day - September 29th The name Michael signifies "Who is like to God?" and was the warcry of the good angels in the battle fought in heaven against satan and his followers. Holy Scripture describes St. Michael as "one of the chief princes," and leader of the forces of heaven in their triumph over the powers of hell. He has been especially honored and invoked as patron and protector by the Church from the time of ... Continue Reading

1. EMG

Dear St. Michael, the Archangel,
    Thank you so much for your help Thank you for being with us everyday and for depending and protecting us always specially for our financial and legal issues. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ, My Blessed Virgin Mother Mary, Our Mother of Perpetual Help,Glorius St. Joseph, Holy Spirit, St. Michael, the Archangels, St. Gabriel, St. Rafael and all you Angels and Saints. Amen, Amen, Amen!!!

2. RALPHTHEIA

I want to thank Archangels Michel for every thing he has done for me. I was in a bad situation and he has really help me out so far. Thank you Michael for everything your a life saver. Love you.

3. asa

Thank you St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael and all the Angels and Saints.

Light 3 white candles on a white plate and put sugar all around it. Place a glass of Water next to it. Ask the archangels for 3 wishes: one for business, one for impossible and one for love. Do this petition for three days. On the third day publish this prayer.

Prayer:
    St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael, please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace, intervention, and kindness, I love you all, please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly, Amen.

[mention your request here
    Lord you have given us archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth.

Say for three days and see what happens on the fourth day . Thank you.

4. JS2

Dear Arch Angel Michael,

THANK YOU SO MUCH for answering my prayers!!
    Thank you for continuing to protect us from all evil. You will always be my patron saint.

I Love you

Thank you also to St. Gabriel and St. Raphael for answering my prayers.

I love you all.

5. Michael

I see another five people have been shoot dead in America, infact we have shootings quite often in America, even like when 'CHRIST' was born the children are killed in their play areas

Yet you dont seem to celebrate the death of these gun tooting murderes yet you partied all night when the two who tormented you were silenced, even this web site made a quite antiChristian remark.

Revelation 11: they will celebrate killing these two who witnessed who tormented them.

Prophecy filled.

At that time 'MICHAEl' the great Prince will arise, and people will beg to be dead but not able to die, this is actualy a Prophecy of when I shut up Heaven and hell so nobodie can die, even if you Americans put a gun to your head and shoot, you will not die for a period of five months, then after the five months you will all say "wow I am alive and will never die and Heaven is a marvell, I dont want to die any more!" Then the dreadful day comes, and the sun falls out the sky.

6. vinceno

Why do you separate Christianity from Catholicism and place Christianity before Catholicism? If you are going to acknowledge separate Christian sects why do you quote a "Catholic saint" underneath Christianity? As a Catholic constantly defending my faith from Protestants I find the attitude of this article counterproductive to promoting The Faith.

7. Michael

Saint 'MICHAEl' the ArchAngel

the one
    the one and only one
    400 million billion trillion thousand
    and only one (Revelation 5)

Now when 'MICHAEL' was talking to Abraham about the destruction of sodom and gomoroh, I said to Abraham, "for the sake of one, I will not kill you all!"

If not for me, no life left on earth, I AM the only reason your alive, so quickly now, kill me.

'JESUS' on vatican city....

not one stone left ontop of another

8. Jay

[mention your request here]
    Heavenly Father, you have given us archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth.

9. Jay

Thank you St. Michael for coming through for me in my time of need. You answered my prayers and I am truly grateful for the protection and love you have given me. I promise to honour the promise that I made to you.

Amen.

10. John

I saw St. Michael three time already. I can't however remenber the conversation between me and Him. He has helped me several times with many things. People who don't understand the Catholic have argued with me on many issues and I always feel courage flows through me and I can defend the faith.

11. Ivy

Thank you St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael and all the Angels and Saints.

Prayer:

[mention your request here]

Say for three days and see what happens on the fourth day . Thank you.

12. Jessica Rose

St Michael assisted me with a prayer request and I would like to say thank you to him.

13. EMG

St. Michael the Archangel, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael please help me.
    [mention your request here]
    Saint Michael is our protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my loved ones, and protect us from danger. Saint Gabriel is a messenger for the Good News, I ask him to help me clearly hear your voice and to teach me the truth. Saint Raphael is the healing angel, I ask him to take my need for healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery. Help us O Lord to realize more fully the reality of the archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy Angels pray for us. Amen
    Say for 3 days and see what happens on 4th day. Thank you St. Michael the Archangel, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael. Amen!

14. anita

St. michael thank you for protect us pray that you will always be at our side

15. JS2

Dear Arch Angel Michael,
    Thank you for continuing to protect us from all evil, and Thank you for hearing my prayers.
    I Love you

16. Moira

I have now come to clearly understand what you stand for. St Michael, pray for me.

17. Sara

Thank you, St Michael, for hearing my prayer.

18. kimberly

please i am requesting prayer for my husband Isaac who has battled with drug addiction most of his life.we have been together since august 2001 and married april 2012 we have an 8 year old son together.Isaac leaves home for days,weeks,sometimes months at a time to go on drug binges,most of the time he is with women and being unfaithful to me,right now i have not seen or heard from him in 3 weeks.I am very worried for him,very worried for the unity of my family and for our future as a family.I take my vows very serious and want to help him,but i cannott do it alone.I need god,prayer is the only way to solve this problem and to get my family the help that we need.I love Isaac very much and my son and i need him in our daily lives.please pray for us that the devil will leave his side,for him to be protected while away from home,and for him to return home to us quickly before i suffer depression more than i already have.please pray for him and for us as a family.

19. Michael Hentrich

Saint Michael is like a rare fish that you don't want to catch.

20. Steve