St. Michael the Archangel Comments

St. Michael the Archangel - Feast day - September 29th The name Michael signifies "Who is like to God?" and was the warcry of the good angels in the battle fought in heaven against satan and his followers. Holy Scripture describes St. Michael as "one of the chief princes," and leader of the forces of heaven in their triumph over the powers of hell. He has been especially honored and invoked as patron and protector by the Church from the time of ... Continue Reading

1. jesse

i think im going to choose this as my saint name

2. Brittany

i am so thankful u r my saint and i am so thanjkful 4 u bye bye

3. mike

I like ST MiCHAEL

4. daysha

dear saint michael,
    thank you for all that you've done and thanks for pretty much everything. and if god isn't reading this tell him i thank him too. i just need one more thing out of the many things i've asked you, can you help me and my friends become closer again like we used to. i really miss the old days were i would always talk on the phone and when we would always hang out with each other. please help me saint michael and if your reading god.

5. clare

yo wat up saint michael im clare and i want to pray for my sis kathy she is having a baby soon and she needs a prayer. please and thank you. i love you saint michael....bye.

6. max

i love this web site. it is the bomb. if it wasnt for this web i wouldn't have been able to do my projects in school. so thanks to everyone who made this web.

7. Sierra

This is the best web-sight for people who want to learn about religious things. It is also great for projects.

8. walter

st michael pray for us

9. Meme

this is an awesome website for all ages to learn about the saints.

10. I dont have a name

St. Michael you are the bomb and you are my hero!!!

11. maggie

Dear St Michael- My brother died on your feast day, please take care of him in heaven. Thank you

12. nathaniel

your the one st. micheal

13. Lorraine Ronca Gore

Dear Lord, My father as you know is in heaven with you and he tell me St. Michael is my Saint. Thank you lord for showing me the way to you and for my daughters as well finding their way to you. We are true Christians and are working right now on God First for 40 days at our church! thank you Lord for loving us first so we could learn how to love! Amen

14. Lorraine Ronca Gore

My father is in heaven with our Lord and Jesus. He tells me that St. Michael is very close to me. Thank you Lord for letting my Daddy speak to me from Heaven!

15. christina

St. Michael, Please guide my godson (who has chosen Michael as his confirmation name) and the rest of my family and friends that we may all make the right decisions - in Jesus' name. Thank you so much for your loving intercession and helping to ask for mercy when it is most needed...

16. Michael Smyth

i will do my best.

17. Guillermo

Dear St. Michael, Please let my 1st Semester grades be very good so I can go to Townview SEM.

18. genee

Dear St. Michael
    Watch over my daughter and point her in the right direction.

19. valeria

dear st.michael, please help me in school and help mommy at work and daddy at work too help my family too and Christopher be a good boy and please help the poor people find a nice home.
    from valeria diaz
    ps you are the best.

20. Renante Sulit

Dear Saint Michael, please help me pass the Bar Examinations 2008. May you guide the checkers to appreciate my answers. Amen