St. Michael the Archangel Comments

St. Michael the Archangel - Feast day - September 29th The name Michael signifies "Who is like to God?" and was the warcry of the good angels in the battle fought in heaven against satan and his followers. Holy Scripture describes St. Michael as "one of the chief princes," and leader of the forces of heaven in their triumph over the powers of hell. He has been especially honored and invoked as patron and protector by the Church from the time of ... Continue Reading

1. tess

thank you st.Michael i love you

2. bikkah-mauritius

Thanks a lots St Michael to keep my family healthy.

3. olga caratao

st.michael,please help my family especially my husband ,i hope he will be enlightend well be together again,cast away satan and i hope this girl arlene the home wrecker will disappear.thank you very much.

4. Basil Rodriguez

Thank you St.Michael for the support you have given me in fighting my diabetes problem.
    Basil

5. rezmee

st.Michael pray for us.for our every day's life.and thank you everything.and also protect us for the evil.this is we ask in Jesus name.amen.

6. Spenser

St. Michael is such an inspiration that I choose him for my patron saint. God Bless.

7. kelly

St Michael,thank you for the great peace you gave me in guiding my babies to heaven.

8. annie kotlowy

Saint Michael thank you i continue to pray pope leo xiii pray to you after i pray the angelus i will now also pray for all on this site who evoke your protection

9. Michael

Saint Michael...give me peace,calm and help me stay looking to the light

10. Rob

St Michael, thank you please continue to be Becky and I's defender from evil as we work with our Lord for reconciliation.

11. Mel

Saint Michael....please help me to understand. Help me to understand the sign. Guide my feet and help me find my way.

12. Liam Wesley MICHAEL O'Hagan

I chose saint Michael for my confirmation saint as well, and i dont regret it.

13. st. michael

i was named after this amazing saint and take pride when saying my name is michael

14. n8

this is my confirmation saint!

15. edwin

i love michael...
    he is gonna be my saint

16. Mitchell

saint Michael is my saint and guardian angel, i like to think that i can be like him someday

17. Cameron

I'm a Marine and I'm about to go to Afghanistan, i went out and got a St. Michael tattoo to protect me

18. Andy albizures

Saint Michael the Archangel,
    defend us in battle.
    Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
    May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
    and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
    by the Divine Power of God -
    cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
    who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

19. Michael Paul

My only son , Michael just went to Parris Island to become a Marine, his Grandfather, my dad gave me a medallion that he kept with him when he served, it has the Marine logo on one side, and a depiction of St. Michael, who I prefer to reference as Michael the Archangel, it has inscribed "St. Michael ... Protect me".

I gave him the medallion on his swearing in day, yet he would not take it, I think he thought he would be disobeying rules, I just got mail from him asking for several things including that Medallion and he said he is looking forward to church this Sunday, they get to wake at 0500 instead of 0400

I am getting a care package together for him, some extra candy from Halloween, and some things I'm sure he needs.

God Bless and may St. Michael protect us all

Michael Paul

20. jesse

i think im going to choose this as my saint name