St. Michael the Archangel Comments

St. Michael the Archangel - Feast day - September 29th The name Michael signifies "Who is like to God?" and was the warcry of the good angels in the battle fought in heaven against satan and his followers. Holy Scripture describes St. Michael as "one of the chief princes," and leader of the forces of heaven in their triumph over the powers of hell. He has been especially honored and invoked as patron and protector by the Church from the time of ... Continue Reading

1. love

Dear St. Michael please bless my family in their personal needs. Bless my current relationship so that we can soon received the Sacrament of Matrimony. Bless you St. Michael

2. Troy Titzman

I pray to the lord that he my let the archangel Michael protect all whom need help and protection from the evil of this world. In Jesus name Amen

3. Emerald

St. Michael please cut this cord in which i am connected. I do not wish to be blinded with the person on the other end: Andre. Please cut this cord which has me bound to him.

4. jeguia

St. Michael protect my daughter who has lost her ways and beliefs, values. she has moved out of the house to live a life that is unholy.

5. Jennifer Tapia

St. Michael, our dear police officer friend is battling throat cancer. Please help him to be strong and beat this illness again.

6. Grammi

St. Michael protect my grandson, Michael, who is off to college this month.

7. Michael

where are my comments

8. Karina

Dearest St. Michael, please protect me and my family against all evils of the world and send all those evil entities of the world to their resting places, so that they cannot harm anyone any longer. Amen

9. Jennifer Brown

St. Michael, father, son and holy spirit please bless my body and the foods i choose to eat. Heal my health and wealth. Bless my family. My Aunt Terrie Fort who is at UAB hospital. we cast out the sickness and remove the dark and bring light father. To Birmingham, AL. Now weapon formed against us, shall prosper!

10. Patricia

St. Michael, please help heal me & remove the poison from my body, reduce my pain & allow me to become self sufficient again. I will be really grateful with ever lasting devotion.

11. Robert McCORMACK

PRAY FOR GOOD THINGS FOR ALL!

12. Robert McCormack

Dear Lord, Please bless myself, my fiance, my parents, my brother and his disabled daughter and the rest of my family!

13. Michele

St. Michael, please pray for me that Frank and I are joined together as 1. Please let us share and experience all that life has to offer together forever blessed with love, happiness and good health. Please also add an extra prayer that I receive the phone call from Frank that I have been waiting for today. Please pray for me and help me to have happiness with Frank.

14. Emily

Saint Michael, pray for me for I have lost my faith in life, the reason, the meaning.
    I'm losing everyone I hold dear, and you, my holy Angel, is the only one I can trust.
    Guard over the ones I love.
    Michael, erzengel, bitte für uns!

15. Michael

St Michael, Your So Awesome :] please pray that i can afford a bottle of hemp on tuesday, and that my ipod is charged for after work. i also hope that i can save enough for the new netwrok a.s.ap

16. PRAMOD

St.Michael, surround our family with all the good deeds & blessings of GOD. Protect us from all the evil things, powers. Be with us when ever we are under the trouble of satan.

17. mitchell

i am awesome

18. Toni O Bradford

St. Michael please surround my family and protect us from all evil. Intercede for us to the Lord our God and plead for protection from those who would hurt us.

19. petra mintjes

Thank you St Michaël for loving me and for me being your book.redeem me from evil and strength me for weakness,
    for standing gard at my gates
    my words are to less to properly ever thank you,though you have my love in return

20. jaa