St. Michael the Archangel Comments

St. Michael the Archangel - Feast day - September 29th The name Michael signifies "Who is like to God?" and was the warcry of the good angels in the battle fought in heaven against satan and his followers. Holy Scripture describes St. Michael as "one of the chief princes," and leader of the forces of heaven in their triumph over the powers of hell. He has been especially honored and invoked as patron and protector by the Church from the time of ... Continue Reading

1. adam

Has anyone compared Micheal to Jesus and find the simalarites striking!

2. michael

i love saint Michael he is my idol

3. Michael

I am doing a report on him, he is the best saint ever known

4. aaron

i love saint Micheal he is my idol

5. Shawni Mary

this web is really nice and helpful. it gives us a great knowledge about our religion.

6. Gilbert Vasquez

Yeah this is my favorite saint. I'm also doing a report on him for my confirmation class. Go Archangel

7. Christopher

This is my confirmation saint, had to look up some stuff on him. He's my favorite

8. Marshall Allan 1/20/2010

He is great! He's the one I want to follow the example of.

9. Donny

:) :) I'm also doing a report on him. Iv tried making my decisions in life based on him ever since I was like ten!!!

10. Brodie

wow me too i have to do a report for confirmation this really helped

11. drew michael

yea, he is awesome, i hope to be like him one day!

12. michael

I'm doing a report on him to be confirmed too, guess this is pretty common

13. michael

hey im also doing a report on him so i can be confirmed my dad is always talking about him

14. joe p

i like st Michael and im doing a report on him too so i can be confirmed so yeah i guess i joined the party too

15. michael y

he is so awesome he is the best saint of all time

16. Chris Distel

He is such a good saint, my son is doing a report on him. Man he is cool!

17. bob

lol Michael is awesome hes gonna be my saint because well ... hes just pretty much awesome

18. sarah

saint Michael is a heavenly and that is why i chose him to be my saint because my midle name is Michele so ya

19. Mike

St. Michael please over my family and protect us from the evils of the world. Your love and leadership is valued.

20. Jack and Sara

His Chaplet.

His power, given by our Heavenly Father and His Son......far beyond our poor minds to comprehend.

Faith.