St. Michael the Archangel Comments

St. Michael the Archangel - Feast day - September 29th The name Michael signifies "Who is like to God?" and was the warcry of the good angels in the battle fought in heaven against satan and his followers. Holy Scripture describes St. Michael as "one of the chief princes," and leader of the forces of heaven in their triumph over the powers of hell. He has been especially honored and invoked as patron and protector by the Church from the time of ... Continue Reading

1. monica

every moring when i jump into my car i say st michaels prayer. it is such a good start to my day. i think of it as preparation for the people and situations i will be faced with during the day! when i feel feelings of anger, frustration, sadness, anxiety... i pray to st michael to take them. to keep me safe! happy feast day st michael! thank you jesus for giving him to us!

2. Robert Kolb

Please St. Michael, help a dear friend to be a continued success inher endeavors. Use your might and grace to keep her safe and happy with our lord. Thank you.

3. Favour OGBEs

My Angel, though I've heard of you for long, I have a burning desire to know you more... Let me feel your presence.. I LOVE YOU..

4. evangeline

ELOGE LE DIEU!!!!!!!

PRAISE BE TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST....happy to see such a wonderful mission taken by this website and it truly increases my spirituality and love towards all the saints . let st.Michael the Archangel guide and guard us every moment.
    Amen

5. Michael

My parents named me MICHAEL" as i grew up, i come to find out the meaning.
    Dear Angel MICHAEL, God has given you enough power to fight Satan and his agents.
    Am now asking you to protect me with that same power. drive away all satanic agents around me. be my closest friend.
    walk with me and teach me the way to righteousness.
    As you have pleased God, your master in the past. teach me to please him with all my heart and strength..

6. Mike

St. Michael,

Please help my family. Help us to work thru our issues and challenges without all the anger and attitudes.

7. dhindz

dear saint michael ,,,please guide us in every day work in life we thank you for every day bleesings we have and we pray that you protect us from evil spirits amen....

8. evelyn

Thank St.Michael for this special feast day, 29.09.2010.Thank you for things you did for me,dad and my brothers on that dreadful accident day. we are very grateful for saving our lives.interesting enough, today is my late sister birthday,I also pray the chaplet of st.michael, everyday and i can feel his presence every single day.i encouraged eveyone to pray to st.michael (chaplet)everyday.Thanks amen.

9. riccardo

When I thought back when I was in combat, I always wondered where the angels were, esp St. Mike, the saint of paratroopers. A few years later a good woman saved me from this torment saying "they were behind you"

10. Joan E. White

This morning following mass at Church of St. Daniel, Syracuse, N.Y. I was introduced by our pastor, Msgr. Eugene Yennock, to a married couple... somewhat new parishioners.
    In our conversation they said their wedding date was Sept. 29th... I mentioned yes, that this coming Wed. (2010) Msgr. will celebrate his 85th birthday.
    We spoke of the desire to reinstate the powerful prayer of St. Michael following mass, which when we were kids (I'm 76) was recited weekly.
    In reciting or reading this prayer I am lifted up and feel the graces and juices flow through me.... giving me courage to carry on with gratitude and thanksgiving.
    I appreciated the info on Pope Leo ; never knew he had composed it in 1884.
    Perhaps I'll pose the possibility of printing it in our weekly bulletin; first time out giving credit to true author.

We need all the defense and intercession we can get these days ... as we battle
    the evil one.

Blessings galore and then many more. Joan E. White

11. andrew diffin

i chose st Micheal for my conformation name thanks for the prayer i needed it . All so had to do a little project to do. i go to st kevins in welland ontario

12. Lucille Shea

Dear St. Michael, I just learned about you and
    want you to know that I believe you can mend my family.
    We need you to help us forgive the past and to help
    us with our finances and health.
    Thank you for being my angel.

13. Joel

14. Rev. Dr. Mary Christ

St. Michael please pray for my familyt and I. This year has been pretty rough personally. I am pretty disappointed in Obama but I don't believe in the Republicans. Christians are not to be overly involved in politics but something has got to give. My family and I depended on Obama to do more for the little guys. Maybe you can intercede for us. Thank you.

15. tani

Saint Micheal you saved my life i truly appreciate your protection and guidance which you give 24/7 upon my son and i

16. Lucia

The power of St. Michael is astonishing. He always finds a way to let you know he is there and I thank him from the bottom of my heart for that.
    x

17. Rachel M, Dominguez

Dearest St Michael,
    Please fight these battle for us, please please fight these battle for us I ask you with all of my heart and soul. We need you so badly. We have been going thru some very hard times these last 6 years. My daugher xboyfreind won't stay away. He causes alot of heartache and pain for us especially my daughter. Please make him stay away and stop the harassment, stop the stress and anxiety he is giving my daughter. I will pray to you daily please let me see a sign that you are there. Please remove him away so far away real soon. Please let my daughter and us live in peace. Please always protect my daughter Sandra against all evil. Rebuke all evil sprits, and evil people from her life. I love her so much and anything that can be done to lessen her burden would be immensely appreciated. In Jesus name Amen.

18. Katt

he is so awsome

19. drunken soul

please st. michael, help me to pass the drunk driving test, and to let me drink alot without getting drunk

20. beastly man

does any one know of any other good sites to find St. Micheal?